CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
Badazcock
b381l
Gamecockswag
cocksmith1or11
The Yancey
kingofnerf
NAGamecockFan
conwaycock2
Travelin
Freshman ND WR " (1224)
The Comeback & T (560)
Bashing Players, coa (464)
ESPN Game Day Commen (425)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (415)
Simple "yes&quo (399)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (346)
TeMarcus Blanton (291)
An A to Z of Noah We (288)
Wallpaper & Back (178)
Garcia: Change the Rules
Simple "yes" or
2016 - Avery McCall
Phil Steele just predicte
Ranking the SEC Football
The Comeback & The Bl
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
TeMarcus Blanton
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr

Old 10-28-2013, 01:43 PM   #1
KLUCAS
Jack Leggett's NIGHTMARE

Male

CockyCash: 800
KLUCAS is crowing loudlyKLUCAS is crowing loudlyKLUCAS is crowing loudlyKLUCAS is crowing loudlyKLUCAS is crowing loudlyKLUCAS is crowing loudlyKLUCAS is crowing loudlyKLUCAS is crowing loudlyKLUCAS is crowing loudlyKLUCAS is crowing loudlyKLUCAS is crowing loudly
Default Spurrier's 1/4 Zip Fleece--FYI

I've recieved multiple PM's asking about Spurrier's 1/4 Fleece....yes, it's the same one he wore during the Clemson Game last year, and yes we carry it both online and instores:

http://www.garnetandblacktraditions....300785/product

We dubbed it as the "4Peat Fleece," but it looks like we need to change the name :D

SHOP ONLINE @ WWW.GARNETANDBLACKTRADITIONS.COM
YOUR HEADQUARTERS FOR EVERYTHING GARNET AND BLACK

KLUCAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 02:09 PM   #2
BlackMagic84
Esquire

Male

CockyCash: 500
BlackMagic84 has earned his spursBlackMagic84 has earned his spursBlackMagic84 has earned his spursBlackMagic84 has earned his spursBlackMagic84 has earned his spursBlackMagic84 has earned his spurs
Default Re: Spurrier's 1/4 Zip Fleece--FYI

Too cheap of a price at $85.....maybe I should get 5 of them. LOL
Old 10-28-2013, 02:36 PM   #3
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
CockyCash: 200
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Thank You...I have wanted on of those things since I saw the white ones last year at the klempzun game....Question....Does the white pull over have the same designs and block C as the garnet one does...??
Old 10-28-2013, 02:43 PM   #4
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

CockyCash: 10260
Biocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot material

$90 for that?

F you under armour....highway robbery
Biocockanics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 02:52 PM   #5
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

ultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to ultimatetailgater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biocockanics View Post
$90 for that?

Seriously their prices are bulls**t.

ultimatetailgater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 02:53 PM   #6
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

Badass.. I have the grey one, probably picking up the garnet one before the last 3 games when it will be chilly.
Old 10-28-2013, 02:58 PM   #7
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biocockanics View Post
$90 for that?

UA's prices for jackets/hoodies/pullovers are outragious. I have 1 pullover and that's cause G&B had it on half price.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 03:08 PM   #8
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Their garments are a bit expensive, but I do feel that when I wear a UA product that I can feel a difference and I do feel like I am wearing a higher quality product. I think their prices must not be too unreasonable, or they would have lowered them by now. Obviously, there are people out there who are buying these products.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 03:12 PM   #9
LawyerLarry
Recruit

Male

LawyerLarry has feathers coming inLawyerLarry has feathers coming in

I get my Under Armor jerseys off the web from China. I just received my Connor Shaw jersey this morning. It has the Under Armor logo on the chest, but a Nike tag in the neck...
LawyerLarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 03:30 PM   #10
Carolinafan8908
Walk On

Male

Carolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talons

I bought one on ebay over the off season for 35 dollars. Brand new :)
Old 10-28-2013, 03:31 PM   #11
Cockyteg
Blue Chip

Male

Cockyteg is learning to peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
UA's prices for jackets/hoodies/pullovers are outragious. I have 1 pullover and that's cause G&B had it on half price.

I feel ya jersey's went up too
Cockyteg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 04:22 PM   #12
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

I rock the str8 ballin 80's Starter jackets

spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 04:26 PM   #13
SteveWalsh4Canes
Banned

Male

SteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLUCAS View Post
I've recieved multiple PM's asking about Spurrier's 1/4 Fleece....yes, it's the same one he wore during the Clemson Game last year, and yes we carry it both online and instores:

http://www.garnetandblacktraditions....300785/product

We dubbed it as the "4Peat Fleece," but it looks like we need to change the name :D
As Cocks, you guys are lucky to have such a generous retailer. I am a HUGE FAN of the 1/4 zip windbreaker/fleece. I wear them quite often (with a crisp, white dress shirt and tie underneath, OBVIOUSLY) around the office on casual fridays (unfortunately the rest of the week, I have to wear a suit). I have a REALLY nice 1/4 zip Bears windbreaker that I LOVE. I enjoy pretending I am Marc Trestman when I am sitting in my office. I am also a pretty big fan of sweater vests, BUT ONLY with a long-sleeved dress shirt and tie. Anyone who wears a sweater vest with a short-sleeved shirt is a weenie.
SteveWalsh4Canes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 04:27 PM   #14
SteveWalsh4Canes
Banned

Male

SteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudlySteveWalsh4Canes is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
I rock the str8 ballin 80's Starter jackets

weenie.
SteveWalsh4Canes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:20 PM   #15
vegasmark
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 210
vegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talons

The UA products sold at Garnet and Black traditions are not authentic. They are made in China. You have to go to underarmour.com to buy the real thing.

Old 10-28-2013, 06:30 PM   #16
markp_vip
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
Their garments are a bit expensive, but I do feel that when I wear a UA product that I can feel a difference and I do feel like I am wearing a higher quality product. I think their prices must not be too unreasonable, or they would have lowered them by now. Obviously, there are people out there who are buying these products.
Have to agree here, all of the UA stuff I have bought over the years has held up pretty well. Just sucks to have to drop so much coin on a shirt or hoody.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:33 PM   #17
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

No thanks on that. You like them more than I do. I might give $50, might. No way that's an $85 shirt.
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:55 PM   #18
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 600
Frosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPit

Price is a little high. But you get what you pay for. Got a "$50" fleece on sale from Dick's for about $10 that is ok bit could be nicer
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:42 PM   #19
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 420000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

$85 to advertise their logo and brand. Pure genius by UA.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:49 PM   #20
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 53400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawyerLarry View Post
I get my Under Armor jerseys off the web from China. I just received my Connor Shaw jersey this morning. It has the Under Armor logo on the chest, but a Nike tag in the neck...
Should have checked Cockytalk first. Newoldsoul would have hooked you up!!