CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
U-Dub Gamecock
ReadR00ster
rosstheboss
Latti
donbgamecock
Bobby Boucher
ConwayGamecock
usc1
Regalcock
El Cid Ranger
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (2674)
BREAD (522)
Sindarius Thornwell (340)
Dress shirt help (335)
Starz Black Sails (274)
Best Child Acting Pe (236)
Grill 225 (Market Pa (168)
South Carolina @ Aub (110)
Well gameday just go (105)
Unsung Hero (84)
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #3
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
Kelcy and Vic questioned
Sindarius Thornwell Draft
Grill 225 (Market Pavilli
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
South Carolina @ Auburn S
Name a Gamecock
Does Brenton Williams hav
Josh Cunningham Power For

Old 10-28-2013, 02:38 PM   #1
2four2Gamecock
Stop slow blinking at me

Male

CockyCash: 4200
2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons
Default All the little things..

Did you notice when Bruce caught the 4th and 15 ball for the tie, he turned away from the defender making a last gasp attempt to knock the ball out. Very good technique.

Another Bruce observation, making the extra effort to keep a foot in on the first TD was really an amazing play!

JT on the first Mizu play in the 2nd OT, kept hustling and made the tackle 15 yards downfield. Not sure he gets tackled if JT doesn't give the extra effort.

Nice work Gamecocks! The season was in the balance and your extra effort made the difference!
2four2Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 02:43 PM   #2
bcolinc
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
bcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spurs
Default Re: All the little things..

Yea, his first TD catch was impressive. I replayed it a few times and couldn't believe how he was able to shift his legs back in bounds as his upper body was focusing on the catch. Insane. He is a baller for real
Old 10-28-2013, 02:49 PM   #3
GoCCUChants
I'm the Foxy Man

Male

CockyCash: 200
GoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot material

I think it is also important to take note of the excellent chip block given by MD28 which gave Connor an excellent throwing lane with no pressure to rush the throw.

GoCCUChants is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 02:51 PM   #4
bcolinc
4-Star

Male

bcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCCUChants View Post
I think it is also important to take note of the excellent chip block given by MD28 which gave Connor an excellent throwing lane with no pressure to rush the throw.

Wow. Just saw that for the first time
Old 10-28-2013, 03:20 PM   #5
roosterdave
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 400
roosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his comb

45 sec clip and I can already feel the adrenaline pumping. And I already know what happens...
Old 10-28-2013, 03:27 PM   #6
Cockyteg
4-Star

Male

Cockyteg has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterdave View Post
45 sec clip and I can already feel the adrenaline pumping. And I already know what happens...

feel ya goose bumps everytime
Cockyteg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 03:44 PM   #7
92Pony
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 399
92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcolinc View Post
Yea, his first TD catch was impressive. I replayed it a few times and couldn't believe how he was able to shift his legs back in bounds as his upper body was focusing on the catch. Insane. He is a baller for real
Was thinking about this earlier today; Anyone know if that play happened to make it onto SportsCenter Top 10??
92Pony is offline   Reply With Quote