CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
NAGamecockFan
taylorssc
johnnyb
Gamecocks321
doubledribble
Lonnie
GarnetSwarm1990
gadeneer1986
WeStillOwnUSC
So Disappointed With (2495)
Rank the QBs under S (1741)
Back like cooked cra (1368)
Tennessee game (944)
Who start on the d l (700)
No Comments on the H (695)
Google finally gets (471)
lack of production= (377)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (222)
Gameday parking in A (157)
Texas athletic director:
Back like cooked crack
Rank the QBs under Spurri
No Comments on the Holes?
Call of Duty: Advanced Wa
Tennessee game
Why I think we beat Aubur
SEC Debate: Best candidat
So Disappointed With The
Which loss hurt worse, Mi

Old 10-28-2013, 05:24 PM   #1
Spotter22
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Spotter22 rules the CockPitSpotter22 rules the CockPitSpotter22 rules the CockPitSpotter22 rules the CockPitSpotter22 rules the CockPitSpotter22 rules the CockPitSpotter22 rules the CockPitSpotter22 rules the CockPitSpotter22 rules the CockPitSpotter22 rules the CockPitSpotter22 rules the CockPit
Default Miss St Game will be tougher

then the Gators. Miss St has an offense that can put up points and plays pretty good defense, Kinda like that UT team we just played.They took Auburn to the wire on the road. UF is completely lost offensively and they are wearing there own defense out every week. I hope our Stadium is packed and loud Saturday. This is the Big one.
Spotter22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:31 PM   #2
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Miss St Game will be tougher

MSU is currently 4-3...2 of the 3 games they have lost were against ranked opponents: #13 Okie State and #10 LSU to go along with a loss to Auburn, who's currently a top-10 ranked team. They have won games versus Alcorn State, Troy, Bowling Green, and UK. Their last two games - both wins at home - have been nail-biters to the end with a 21-20 win over Bowling Green and 28-22 over UK.

MSU's 2-QB rotation will be tough for USC to contain. Prescott is very good at running the ball and is leading MSU in rushing, but he can also pass. Russell does not run like Prescott but is a more accurate passer. IMO MSU will try to establish the dual role of Prescott but if they fall behind or struggle to get a good run game going, expect to see Russell come in and start throwing the ball. If we can contain their top receiver Lewis IMO we will contain their passing game pretty well, and thus their overall offense but we need to watch for Prescott as he's a big physical runner in the mold of a Cam Newton type dual QB that can break tackles....
ConwayGamecock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:37 PM   #3
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

If Whitlow would have been healthy I think Kentucky would have beaten them easily.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:39 PM   #4
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
If Whitlow would have been healthy I think Kentucky would have beaten them easily.
I think they would have won but not that easily
Old 10-28-2013, 06:47 PM   #5
SECgamecock453
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 15800
SECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to SECgamecock453

If we can't MSU we have no business winning the East.

SECgamecock453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:50 PM   #6
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

gah give us some credit for once... and be confident sick of this watch out crap

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:52 PM   #7
The O.G.
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
The O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudly

MSST Sucks. You better beat them. I hate Dan Mullen. His one signature win is against a 3-9 Auburn.
The O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:53 PM   #8
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotter22 View Post
then the Gators. Miss St has an offense that can put up points and plays pretty good defense, Kinda like that UT team we just played.They took Auburn to the wire on the road. UF is completely lost offensively and they are wearing there own defense out every week. I hope our Stadium is packed and loud Saturday. This is the Big one.
Your kidding right? Miss St is a horrible football team. They play us at our first Home Game in a while... Maybe you need to go to their forum and make a let's not get manhandled thread.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:55 PM   #9
garnetmike
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1001250
garnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot material

Don't like the msu sucks comments...because any team can win on any given Saturday. That said, yea I'm a convert. USC wins Saturday pretty easily.
garnetmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:04 PM   #10
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECgamecock453 View Post
If we can't MSU we have no business winning the East.
I have to admit that I'm still Missouri-ing a bit right now, but by Friday I'll be MSU-ing at full go!

Old 10-28-2013, 07:07 PM   #11
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowneygotcha View Post
Your kidding right? Miss St is a horrible football team. They play us at our first Home Game in a while... Maybe you need to go to their forum and make a let's not get manhandled thread.
Geez, calm down dude.......calm down..........caaaallllmmmmmmm dooooowwwwwnnnnnnnnnn.........

Old 10-28-2013, 07:07 PM   #12
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConwayGamecock View Post
Geez, calm down dude.......calm down..........caaaallllmmmmmmm dooooowwwwwnnnnnnnnnn.........

LOL sorry still pumped about that win. It happens
Old 10-28-2013, 07:46 PM   #13
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

MSU can certainly beat us if we don't play well. Jameon Lewis is a baller. We're certainly much better than them, just have to play like it.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:50 PM   #14
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowneygotcha View Post
You know nothing about Mississippi football. Their players are tough as nails and they have an excellent head coach.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:00 PM   #15
Captain9Dragons
Forest Grump

Male

CockyCash: 22107959
Captain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
You know nothing about Mississippi football. Their players are tough as nails and they have an excellent head coach.
seems like they always hit folks hard

(pardon my troll)
Old 10-28-2013, 08:01 PM   #16
U-S-C till i D-I-E
Recruit

Male

U-S-C till i D-I-E has feathers coming inU-S-C till i D-I-E has feathers coming in

I think Miss St. has actually regressed from the past year or two. They haven't looked that impressive the couple of times I've seen them this year. After that win in Mizzou, and our first home game in a month, they should not be a that tough.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:04 PM   #17
Blackland
Blue Chip

Male

Blackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C. View Post
gah give us some credit for once... and be confident sick of this watch out crap
Who isn't, but we struggle to win most games; UNC and ARK being the exceptions.
Blackland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 09:00 PM   #18
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Our team fully believes they can win the east now. With the way they've bonded after the Mizzu win I believe they're going to play the best they have all year and for the rest of the year.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:07 PM   #19
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

We should be okay, just as long as we don't turn the ball over...
Old 10-28-2013, 09:11 PM   #20
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 117561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

we don't lose at home, remember?