CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
ReadR00ster
Master Bedroom
RGHoskins
donbgamecock
taylorssc
El Cid Ranger
doubledribble
kingofnerf
ccured
Fight, win, kick a-- (1385)
Why I'm hopeful abou (1035)
The Gator Bowl wants (1023)
CFN prediction for a (936)
A simple defensive l (808)
USC will upset Aubur (804)
In-state QB talent (627)
This is War (399)
Texas athletic direc (390)
SEC Debate: Best can (352)
Fight, win, kick a-- addi
Which loss hurt worse, Mi
The Gator Bowl wants us!
Why I'm hopeful about Aub
A simple defensive line &
In-state QB talent
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me
Texas athletic director:
Why I think we beat Aubur
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2013, 08:46 AM   #1
scman
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
scman is learning to peck
Default 2015 - Isaiah Hill - Miami (OH)

Running back from Byrnes.
This is from Kornblut:
Quote:
The Byrnes offense continues to roll up big numbers (76 Friday night against Mauldin) and roll out offensive prospects. The newest to emerge, according to assistant coach Freddie Brown, is junior RB Isaiah Hill (6-2 210) who has 949 total yards rushing and receiving with 14 touchdowns this season. "He has a tremendous skill set and has matured into a D-1 prospect," said Brown, the former head coach at Spartanburg and running backs coach at Wofford. "He runs extremely well and has tremendous ball skills, an SEC skill set." Brown said North Carolina is showing strong interest in Hill and he will visit there Saturday. He's also getting interest from USC and plans to be at the Gamecocks' next home game next Saturday. Alabama, Arkansas, Texas and Wake Forest also have shown interest. Brown added that junior WR Tavin Richardson (6-4 210) just picked up an invitation to the Under Armour All American Combine. This season he has 43 catches for 659 yards and 5 scores. Richardson holds offers from Arkansas, Louisville, Maryland, Boston College, Illinois, Miami and Pittsburgh. Brown also said junior DB Lyrics Klugh (5-11 165) is also emerging as a prospect. "He's very fast and is a great ball skill guy," Brown said. 'He's a tremendous athlete." Klugh plays corner and safety and returns kicks. This season he has 19 tackles, 2 fumble recoveries and is averaging 30 yards per kick return. And Brown said sophomore WR Chavis Dawkins (6-8 180) is another young, emerging major prospect on the team.
It looks like we have some interest.
The 6-8 receiver sounds interesting for 2016, but that's a long way away.
Old 10-29-2013, 12:40 PM   #2
pitchcock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 29792600
pitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Isaiah Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by scman View Post
The 6-8 receiver sounds interesting for 2016, but that's a long way away.
The way recruiting is going nowadays, 2016 isn't that far away. With the explosion of info on the net, kids are getting exposure and offers earlier and earlier.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #3
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

Najee Bowens from Byrnes needs to get some looks from us. He's a 6-0 180 speedster, averages 12 yards a carry. Can leave defenders in the dust. Shaedon Meadors as well. Think Meadors has a thread not sure Bowens does.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:02 PM   #4
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

The whole Byrnes receiving corps could play in the SEC.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:42 AM   #5
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

Rebel, are you serious or is this rebel bias
Old 11-19-2013, 11:05 PM   #6
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Junior RB Isaiah Hill (6-2 210) of Byrnes is looking to visit Clemson in the future. Though he has no offers, Hill has heard from USC and North Carolina. He has visited each school. Clemson is another visit he wants to take. “I like the spread offense they run,” Hill said. “It’s an offense I am familiar with.” He does not have any favorites but does like what he saw at USC. The running game caught his eye. “They’re running style is very physical,” he said. “I like that.” North Carolina impresses him for other reasons. “I really liked their facilities and how they treat their players.” Hill will wait until after the season before deciding on other visits. His squad plays Lexington Friday night in the second round of the 4A playoffs. This season, Hill has over 1,200 all-purpose yards and 15 touchdowns.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...florida-state/

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 01-31-2014, 12:43 AM   #7
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Junior RB Isaiah Hill (6-2 210) of Byrnes has scheduled his first junior day visit. The Upstate back will be at Charlotte February 22nd. Though he has not received an offer, Hill is hearing from several schools. “North Carolina and Old Dominion have talked to me,” he said. “They tell me they really like me. I really like North Carolina. It’s a laid back place and the coaches are really cool.” Hill visited Chapel Hill during the season. Other schools sending mail to Hill include Penn State, Alabama, Louisville and NC State. Hill has not heard from USC or Clemson of late. This summer he does plan to attend several camps but has not deciding on those locations. He does not have a favorite.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...dnesday-night/

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 01-31-2014, 01:00 AM   #8
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

Has good speed and can catch but has fumble issues that need to be addressed. Najee Bowens is a good one for Byrnes, he can flat out fly.
Old 07-02-2014, 12:30 AM   #9
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
RB Isaiah Hill of Byrnes now has four offers and has named Miami-Ohio is favorite. He has not visited the school but plans to do so this season. The relationship he has with the coaches staff is what stands apart.
“Just talking to the coaches has been really good,” he said. “They just tell me how much they like me and want me to come there.”
Hill will likely wait for the season to begin and take an official visit to visit the Redhawks. His other three offers are from Western Michigan, Toledo and Gardner Webb with interest from Charlotte and Western Carolina.
Hill has just one event planned for the summer and will camp in at Western Carolina June 19th.
As for a decision date, he does not have one. Hill said he would like to take other visits but has not scheduled those trips.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...t-this-season/

Old 08-05-2014, 09:52 PM   #10
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Committed to Miami (OH)

Closed Thread