CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
ZenUSC
WeStillOwnUSC
Coulwoodwarlord
gamecock88
Yearofthegamecock
TAFC 5 1981
LeeSC
SpurProsecutor
Kentucky prediction (1976)
Just Booked my Hotel (1330)
Best position coach (693)
So What? (663)
The New Idea That'll (651)
Waldrop doubtful for (583)
We Have A New KO Guy (458)
Serial Cat Killer Ca (386)
So What? (245)
Optimism? Week 1-4 o (238)
Waldrop doubtful for Kent
Thoughts on the basketbal
If we loose to Kensucky..
Best position coach or co
What fish do you eat
I'm over the loss, but...
Kentucky prediction
OSU Coach Takes Down Disr
UK promoting a blackout f
Looking for 2 for Kentuck

Old 10-29-2013, 05:43 PM   #1
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21
Default An Original 3rd Base Heckler has left us :(

Ike McLeese, CEO and President of the Chamber of Commerce, has passed away. Most of us have more memories of him as an Original 3rd Base Heckler. I honestly don't remember a game at The Sarge that Ike wasn't there. We will miss you, dear friend!

http://www.wistv.com/story/23822089/...ampaign=Buffer
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:58 PM   #2
Garnet girl
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500500
Garnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot material
Default Re: An Original 3rd Base Heckler has left us :(

Thanks for posting.
Garnet girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:07 PM   #3
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

I remember him well.

RIP
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:05 AM   #4
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

Definitely remember him. His family is in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:33 AM   #5
CockyFanForLife
Recruit

Female

CockyCash: 500
CockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPit

I have known Ike for many years, and you can't know Ike without knowing his love for the Gamecocks. I am saddened by this news. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.
CockyFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:43 AM   #6
Wingman
Gamecock baseball fan

Male

CockyCash: 200
Wingman rules the CockPitWingman rules the CockPitWingman rules the CockPitWingman rules the CockPitWingman rules the CockPitWingman rules the CockPitWingman rules the CockPitWingman rules the CockPitWingman rules the CockPitWingman rules the CockPitWingman rules the CockPit

The first thing I said to the wifey about his death was that I remembered him from the Sarge. I suppose he was at the Ray, too.

Wingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 03:25 PM   #7
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material

In tribute to Ike...

"Famous Quotes from Wilhelm - That Moses...what a cute little baby!"
Old 10-31-2013, 03:57 PM   #8
RoosterBooster
2nd Team All-SEC

CockyCash: 100500
RoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot material

Ike deserves a new quote for the Old Goat,

Famous Quotes from Wilhelm---"Hey Jack, has Clemson won a CWS yet?"

Sometimes I actually miss that Grumpy Old Fart.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:58 PM   #9
RoosterBooster
2nd Team All-SEC

CockyCash: 100500
RoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
The first thing I said to the wifey about his death was that I remembered him from the Sarge. I suppose he was at the Ray, too.
Yep, he was still at the Ray.
Old 10-31-2013, 04:14 PM   #10
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoosterBooster View Post
Ike deserves a new quote for the Old Goat,

Famous Quotes from Wilhelm---"Hey Jack, has Clemson won a CWS yet?"

Sometimes I actually miss that Grumpy Old Fart.
I would bet good money that ole Ike has given the Old Goat all kinds of grief already over JackLegg. The Old Goat cannot be happy with the state of that program.