CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
StormOfTalons
b381l
CockyLifer
GarnetBlack&Blue
2000grad
JerseyBird
gromweat
Acockolypse Now
WeStill0wnUSC
NinjaSven
Nick Chubb (6385)
Spurrier Presser (2231)
Cack's Toast of the (1768)
Spurrier: Davis Will (1729)
Rankings (1539)
Update: Brison Willi (1425)
3-4 "D" Ke (1371)
Will Devin ever suit (1119)
Over reacting? (549)
New to Cockytalk... (426)
Keeping 2015 together!
Uniform thread
New to Cockytalk...
Update: Brison Williams i
Why won't Spurrier implem
Nick Chubb
Cack's Toast of the Game:
Rankings
Whiskey QB 2014
No Fun League Strikes Aga

Old 11-02-2013, 07:02 PM   #1
OcalaCockFan
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
OcalaCockFan is making other chickens nervousOcalaCockFan is making other chickens nervousOcalaCockFan is making other chickens nervousOcalaCockFan is making other chickens nervousOcalaCockFan is making other chickens nervousOcalaCockFan is making other chickens nervousOcalaCockFan is making other chickens nervous
Default I'm sure it's been answered, but . . .

Do we want Florida or Georgia to win?
Old 11-02-2013, 07:03 PM   #2
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material
Default Re: I'm sure it's been answered, but . . .

We WANT UF to win, be I'm sure we all also want to win the Powerball lottery jackpot. Neither is likely to happen.
Old 11-02-2013, 07:05 PM   #3
Blackland
Blue Chip

Male

Blackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his comb

UF coming back in the 3d quarter!
Old 11-02-2013, 07:10 PM   #4
Blackland
Blue Chip

Male

Blackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his combBlackland is developing his comb

UGA 23 UF 20 in the 4th...
Old 11-02-2013, 07:13 PM   #5
OcalaCockFan
Recruit

Male

OcalaCockFan is making other chickens nervousOcalaCockFan is making other chickens nervousOcalaCockFan is making other chickens nervousOcalaCockFan is making other chickens nervousOcalaCockFan is making other chickens nervousOcalaCockFan is making other chickens nervousOcalaCockFan is making other chickens nervous

OK, thanks -

GO GATORS - OUCH . . normally it hurts to say that . . but it also hurts to say Go Dawgs
Old 11-02-2013, 07:38 PM   #6
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386

Florida is not Georgia, so go Gators.
Old 11-02-2013, 07:50 PM   #7
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackland View Post
UF coming back in the 3d quarter!
Why oh why did you have to get my hopes up?
Old 11-02-2013, 07:54 PM   #8
GSC2013
Recruit

Male

GSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his comb

GOD I hate Georgia
GSC2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 08:15 PM   #9
Blackland
Blue Chip

Male

Well UF let us down. On the bright side it looks like the SEC will suspend a lot of their players for unsportsmanlike conduct.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:19 PM   #10
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSC2013 View Post
GOD I hate Georgia
This.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 08:30 PM   #11
Goofyboy
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material

A number of Florida's team seam to lack discipline. Missing a tackle or something happens to anyone, but getting an unsportsmanlike penalty at a key point and trash-talking after a play to the point where a ref pushes you back (but doesn't flag it) is just selfish and dumb. Getting ejected on the last play of a done game just shows a lack of control. If I were Muschamp, I'd suspend 2 guys for a half in addition to the ejected guy.
Goofyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 08:34 PM   #12
Blackland
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofyboy View Post
A number of Florida's team seam to lack discipline. Missing a tackle or something happens to anyone, but getting an unsportsmanlike penalty at a key point and trash-talking after a play to the point where a ref pushes you back (but doesn't flag it) is just selfish and dumb. Getting ejected on the last play of a done game just shows a lack of control. If I were Muschamp, I'd suspend 2 guys for a half in addition to the ejected guy.
I like the UF player who made a big stop then took his helment off for a 15 yard penalty. These are not smart pllayers...
Old 11-02-2013, 08:54 PM   #13
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

That happens every year with UGA & FLA. It's one of the best rivalry games in the SEC. They're always pushing & taking helmets off etc etc.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:55 PM   #14
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 500000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

UGA just won the East.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #15
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 94340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc90grad View Post
UGA just won the East.

They still have to play auburn....

-Abo Swinney, April 23, 2014

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...steve-spurrier
MWard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 09:03 PM   #16
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

I remember when UGA won the east back in week 3...
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 09:08 PM   #17
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

The odds are stacked against us heavily right now. Tenn looks terrible and FLA lost. Yes UGA has to play Auburn but UGA is playing some ball right now and won't go down without fight. Mizzu looks like last weeks lost was a wake up call, they won't go down easily either. Then to top it off we get a pissed off Florida team.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:24 PM   #18
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
The odds are stacked against us heavily right now. Tenn looks terrible and FLA lost. Yes UGA has to play Auburn but UGA is playing some ball right now and won't go down without fight. Mizzu looks like last weeks lost was a wake up call, they won't go down easily either. Then to top it off we get a pissed off Florida team.
I'm sure this team will be pissed from last year at Florida. And we have a bye week.

I just think auburn is the better team. UGA just beat a mediocre at best Florida team...
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 01:12 AM   #19
CaptainCock91
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 495
CaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot material

UGA still has Auburn (at Auburn). In the last two seasons, I have hoped for UGA to choke against Auburn, knowing that unless the team bus caught on fire on the way to the stadium, Georgia would win that game, and the SEC East. I like Auburns chances this year.

Missouri still has Texas A&M, and they could definitely win that game. They almost beat Bama earlier this season.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:40 AM   #20
Cockyteg
4-Star

Male

Cockyteg has hatched from the shell

maybe ole miss can be mizzo, hell they beat lsu
Cockyteg is offline   Reply With Quote