CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
ZenUSC
WeStillOwnUSC
Coulwoodwarlord
Yearofthegamecock
gamecock88
TAFC 5 1981
LeeSC
SpurProsecutor
Kentucky prediction (1976)
Just Booked my Hotel (1330)
Best position coach (693)
So What? (663)
The New Idea That'll (651)
Waldrop doubtful for (583)
We Have A New KO Guy (458)
Serial Cat Killer Ca (386)
So What? (245)
Optimism? Week 1-4 o (238)
Waldrop doubtful for Kent
If we loose to Kensucky..
Thoughts on the basketbal
Best position coach or co
What fish do you eat
I'm over the loss, but...
Kentucky prediction
OSU Coach Takes Down Disr
UK promoting a blackout f
Looking for 2 for Kentuck

Old 11-03-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material
Default Steve Spurrier Show

Quick recap: Spurrier wasn't happy about the game.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:17 PM   #2
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Steve Spurrier Show

I wouldn't say that at all. He was not happy at all with the way the O line blocked but he was happy with the way they won.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #3
Pty23
Blue Chip

Male

Pty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
I wouldn't say that at all. He was not happy at all with the way the O line blocked but he was happy with the way they won.
Yeah, in the SEC you pretty much have to find a different way to win each week. All about getting the W.
Pty23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #4
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pty23 View Post
Yeah, in the SEC you pretty much have to find a different way to win each week. All about getting the W.
This.

No game is "easy" in the SEC.

Well... Unless you're Alabama.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 02:00 PM   #5
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3574
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

I used to watch the show almost religiously, but now its mostly just a couple of short video clips between commercials so I don't waste my time.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 02:38 PM   #6
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
This.

Ugh. Please somebody tell me that it's not just me that is so bored of Bama going to the BCS Championship. I'd love to see two different teams this year. Nothing at all against Bama, but it's just a boring scenario.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:05 PM   #7
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEL View Post
Ugh. Please somebody tell me that it's not just me that is so bored of Bama going to the BCS Championship. I'd love to see two different teams this year. Nothing at all against Bama, but it's just a boring scenario.
Yeah. I'm glad to see the conference have success, but Alabama is getting a little boring.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:09 PM   #8
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
CockyCash: 200
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

We didn't play our best....We are a tired football team right now....But winning tired is a great trait to have so lets rest up these next 2 weeks and win out ...Go Gamecocks.
Old 11-03-2013, 03:12 PM   #9
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Yeah.. I think Shaw not being mobile really made MSU's gameplan on defense much easier... When Shaw can run, that makes the offense so much better..
Old 11-03-2013, 03:15 PM   #10
jellafever
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1035714
jellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot material

Was he drunk this time?
jellafever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:20 PM   #11
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellafever View Post
Was he drunk this time?
Na, Todd was hammered though. " ARE YOU KIDDING ME!"... SMH. :)
Old 11-03-2013, 03:26 PM   #12
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEL View Post
I might be in the minority, but I love watching Alabama play football. Very well coached team, and they really do play grown man football. I love the physicality they always seem to play with. I cant wait for this LSU Bama game on Saturday. Big Man football coming up.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:37 PM   #13
doccock
Super Doc

Male

doccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
I might be in the minority, but I love watching Alabama play football. Very well coached team, and they really do play grown man football. I love the physicality they always seem to play with. I cant wait for this LSU Bama game on Saturday. Big Man football coming up.
I agree and besides an SEC team in the BCS championship brings in some serious money for the conference.
doc
Old 11-03-2013, 03:39 PM   #14
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Offense didn't play real well. That is what he's going to focus on as the offensive coach. They got five turnovers, so they scored a lot, but had tons of three and outs.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:41 PM   #15
Carolina-Beez
Blue Chip

Male

Carolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his comb

The O line appears to have regressed. Or maybe Shaw's mobility masked some the O line's deficiencies earlier in the season. Either way, perfect time for a bye week. Let's everyone regroup and heal up a little for the homestretch.
Carolina-Beez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:57 PM   #16
No Curse
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2504
No Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Dub Gamecock View Post
Yeah.. I think Shaw not being mobile really made MSU's gameplan on defense much easier... When Shaw can run, that makes the offense so much better..
Yeah. A week to rest is what this team needs. Lotta sore ankles I would susspect
No Curse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 04:04 PM   #17
jfbreb94
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 615
jfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPit

7-2. Stop whining perfect time for a bye week
jfbreb94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 04:55 PM   #18
henmania
Game MVP

Male

henmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina-Beez View Post
The O line appears to have regressed. Or maybe Shaw's mobility masked some the O line's deficiencies earlier in the season. Either way, perfect time for a bye week. Let's everyone regroup and heal up a little for the homestretch.

I don't think the OL has regressed so much as it is playing against better DLs now in this part of the schedule. Miss State and Mizzou and even UT have very good DLs. UF has a very good one as well. This isn't UCF with 250lb DLinemen. I think it has more to do with the competition than regression.
henmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:03 PM   #19
B&GSpur
Blue Chip

Male

B&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
This.

THAT!

The way they are able to recruit, their pool is deeper than the rest of the SEC teams.
B&GSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:14 PM   #20
Carolina-Beez
Blue Chip

Male

Carolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by henmania View Post
I don't think the OL has regressed so much as it is playing against better DLs now in this part of the schedule. Miss State and Mizzou and even UT have very good DLs. UF has a very good one as well. This isn't UCF with 250lb DLinemen. I think it has more to do with the competition than regression.
Good point.
Carolina-Beez is offline   Reply With Quote