CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > Smack Talk > The Chop Shop

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Spurticus
Sandstorm29
Jim Lahey
Gamecocks1137
GarnetSwarm1990
WeStillOwnUSC
kingoftheroost
NinjaSven
Spur's Addiction
markymark550
Shot in the arm for (1486)
Why do so many of yo (1472)
looks like we have 2 (883)
Custom Jersey (609)
Abu Bowl Ready (491)
**USC vs. Clemson GA (272)
The pets holiday din (272)
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBA (260)
75 Best Bakeries in (234)
Beat Miami (227)
So, why is next year goin
are the 2014 canes the bi
2014 - 2015 Atlanta Brave
2015 - Mark Fields
Shot in the arm for the D
Schuyler Rimmer 6'10"
Further clarification on
Wilds & Carson Back f
The Vent and Coaching cha
Beat Miami

Old 11-05-2013, 03:37 PM   #1
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material
Default FARK THE FLORIDA GATORS (extended version)

Almost two weeks ....... Post 'em if you got 'em.
Old 11-06-2013, 07:45 AM   #2
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material
Default Re: FARK THE FLORIDA GATORS (extended version)

Old 11-08-2013, 01:36 AM   #3
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:37 AM   #4
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

Old 11-08-2013, 01:39 AM   #5
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

Old 11-08-2013, 01:40 AM   #6
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

Old 11-08-2013, 01:42 AM   #7
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

Old 11-09-2013, 07:45 PM   #8
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

cocky0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 03:39 AM   #9
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

so how do y'all do these pics like this. I need to learn how to do that.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:45 AM   #10
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecOps Cock View Post
I use photoshop CS4, but there are cheaper/free alternatives out there. GIMP is probably the best free one I've seen. Anyways once you get your program, just play around with it a bit. Most of what you've seen from me is simple cut and paste operations. I do adjust the brightness, contrast, and saturation on my photos in an attempt to make it more realistic looking, but that isn't always necessary.

For more advanced stuff, just do a quick google search for what you're trying to do, and you will almost always find a good tutorial with pics and/or videos. One good source for tutorials is Worth1000.com. I've gone there for help with explosions and whatnot.

Anyways good luck with it, take your time, and remember Ctrl+Z is your friend.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:47 AM   #11
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

Quote:
Any good photo editing program (Gimp, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements,
Picasa etc....) AND LOTS OF PRACTICE.

Best way is to make a trip the library (or Book Store if you want to buy)
and get instructional books on the program you are using AND/OR, pull
up How To Videos on YouTube for those programs as well.

Gimp and Picasa have free versions you can download online to get started.
Paintshop Pro is a relatively low cost program you can get to do some
good work. Photoshop Element (the program I use) is a lightweight version
of Photoshop. Cost is around $90-$100 but is ideal for this kind of stuff.
If you want the Cadillac of Photo editing software and have more money
than your average bear, Photoshop CS is top of the line professional
software. Base version is around $400 and the professional version is $800+
Old 11-10-2013, 11:49 AM   #12
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky0 View Post
I use photoshop CS4, but there are cheaper/free alternatives out there. GIMP is probably the best free one I've seen. Anyways once you get your program, just play around with it a bit. Most of what you've seen from me is simple cut and paste operations. I do adjust the brightness, contrast, and saturation on my photos in an attempt to make it more realistic looking, but that isn't always necessary.

For more advanced stuff, just do a quick google search for what you're trying to do, and you will almost always find a good tutorial with pics and/or videos. One good source for tutorials is Worth1000.com. I've gone there for help with explosions and whatnot.

Anyways good luck with it, take your time, and remember Ctrl+Z is your friend.
Beat me to it !

Anyway ..... What he said ^
Old 11-10-2013, 11:51 AM   #13
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

Old 11-10-2013, 11:54 AM   #14
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post
Any good photo editing program (Gimp, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements,
Picasa etc....) AND LOTS OF PRACTICE.

Best way is to make a trip the library (or Book Store if you want to buy)
and get instructional books on the program you are using AND/OR, pull
up How To Videos on YouTube for those programs as well.

Gimp and Picasa have free versions you can download online to get started.
Paintshop Pro is a relatively low cost program you can get to do some
good work. Photoshop Element (the program I use) is a lightweight version
of Photoshop. Cost is around $90-$100 but is ideal for this kind of stuff.
If you want the Cadillac of Photo editing software and have more money
than your average bear, Photoshop CS is top of the line professional
software. Base version is around $400 and the professional version is $800+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post
Beat me to it !

Anyway ..... What he said ^

What he said too. And what he said I said. Plus what I said he said. Ya know what I'm saying?
Old 11-10-2013, 12:30 PM   #15
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky0 View Post
Nice
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:40 PM   #16
ccured
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4058916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
that't too far. not funny
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:51 PM   #17
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 113554578
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
that't too far. not funny
Disagree. Not very funny but I was amused.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:24 PM   #18
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

Old 11-10-2013, 08:54 PM   #19
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

spurt you are the man

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 09:28 PM   #20
cocky0
The Slurp

Male