CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Order 66
Gamecocks1137
johnnyb
taylorssc
l^l^lBGCock
NAGamecockFan
doubledribble
Master Bedroom
GarnetSwarm1990
ChickenButt
So Disappointed With (2938)
No Comments on the H (915)
Google finally gets (471)
lack of production= (377)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (251)
Call of Duty: Advanc (243)
Gameday parking in A (184)
Vote For Cocky (132)
Things They Should H (107)
Keeping tailgate foo (80)
Texas athletic director:
BAW
Call of Duty: Advanced Wa
The Gator Bowl wants us!
2014-15 Premier League se
No Comments on the Holes?
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me
Which loss hurt worse, Mi
Thoughts on the basketbal

Old 11-07-2013, 01:08 AM   #1
USC843
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
USC843 has feathers coming inUSC843 has feathers coming in
Default Team "brawl" prank at practice today

Shaq and Vic both posted practice film on instagram tonight that showed our entire team getting into a brawl after a play in practice. Vic made it sound like it was a pre planned prank on the coaches, but if they were selling it they were doing a pretty good job.

Anyone know the story on this? Seems pretty funny if the whole team really got the coaches bad.
USC843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:26 AM   #2
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit
Default Re: Team "brawl" prank at practice today

I am not sure what to think about this.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:31 AM   #3
CarolinaGnB521
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
CarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot material

What I've been told is:

Yesterdays practice included a fight between 2 players whom I will not mention. It got really heated and things are good now but other players saw how worked up and heated the coaching staff got after a fight broke up practice for a pro-long period of time.

So today, during practice, the players pranked the coaches by planning a fake brawl during a team exercise where the First Team offense faced the First Team defense. In the film you can see a player jump off sides, pushing leads to shoving, and then all 60~ players around the drill start pretending to fight. Literally a huge mosh pit of shoving, throwing, and other fake punching, etc. Then it broke out in a good laugh as the player really got the coaches going.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:53 AM   #4
CackDiesel
Bowl MVP

Male

CackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot material

I'm sure this act will get bashed and analyzed to no end, but I think it's funny as hell. Kinda stuff they will tell their kids one day.

CackDiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:56 AM   #5
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

My question is...do we always wear Orange practice jerseys?
Old 11-07-2013, 01:59 AM   #6
Pappop
Starter

Male

Pappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talons

Any link to this video?
Pappop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 03:00 AM   #7
GamecockSuperFan
Run 75% of the time

Male

CockyCash: 400
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

This is actually awesome

the whole team needs to relax.

Last edited by GamecockSuperFan; 11-07-2013 at 03:22 AM.
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:43 AM   #8
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 522
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Would have loved to have seen the face on Spurrier.
Travelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:16 AM   #9
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

What?!?..We are not focused!...We need to be working on beating Florida and not playing pranks. This team is immature. I am surprised we are 7-2 and not 2-7. HA! GOTCHA. Just imagining what some will say on the board that over analyze every step this team makes.

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:31 AM   #10
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 26065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindenemylines View Post
What?!?..We are not focused!...We need to be working on beating Florida and not playing pranks. This team is immature. I am surprised we are 7-2 and not 2-7.
I agree, this is ridiculous and unacceptable behavior!!!!
two can play that game.
etowngangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:42 AM   #11
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

Saban wouldn't allow this
I joke, I joke :)

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see some players suspended this weekend over this crap and I'd support that 100%. Coaches have to take control back over this team.
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:45 AM   #12
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

It could be worse. One of the players could have been playing the role of reporter again. We've had a rash of that kind of foolishness this year. Quarles, Hampton, and Davis have all played the reporter game at some point. I sure wish the guys would get their act together and remember they're not supposed to have fun.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:03 AM   #13
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

Oh it gets worse. Did you know that these kids get cable TV in their dorms? As far as I'm concerned, the only thing they need to be watching is game film.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:04 AM   #14
jdavis36
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 490
jdavis36 is crowing loudlyjdavis36 is crowing loudlyjdavis36 is crowing loudlyjdavis36 is crowing loudlyjdavis36 is crowing loudlyjdavis36 is crowing loudlyjdavis36 is crowing loudlyjdavis36 is crowing loudlyjdavis36 is crowing loudlyjdavis36 is crowing loudlyjdavis36 is crowing loudly

You guys need to relax. They work there butts off year round. They deserve to have a little fun. No harm came from this.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:04 AM   #15
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

Oh God....Mark Richt has completely lost control of Steve Spurrier controlling his team.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:16 AM   #16
jfbreb94
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 615
jfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPit

Funny stuff. Miss those days
jfbreb94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:19 AM   #17
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappop View Post
Any link to this video?
I second this post.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:21 AM   #18
Cocktober Surprise
Soup Spoon

Male

Cocktober Surprise is crowing loudlyCocktober Surprise is crowing loudlyCocktober Surprise is crowing loudlyCocktober Surprise is crowing loudlyCocktober Surprise is crowing loudlyCocktober Surprise is crowing loudlyCocktober Surprise is crowing loudlyCocktober Surprise is crowing loudlyCocktober Surprise is crowing loudlyCocktober Surprise is crowing loudlyCocktober Surprise is crowing loudly

Remember when Deke Adams and Kirk Botkin pranked us all by pretending to brawl at the UGA game? Good times.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:22 AM   #19
4Runner
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 225
4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb

No need to get panties in a wad. Sometimes you need a prank to keep everyone loose so they can focus.
4Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:27 AM   #20
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 94340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material

As far as pranks, well done, solid prank. I bet the coaches were pissed though.

-Abo Swinney, April 23, 2014

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...steve-spurrier
MWard is offline   Reply With Quote