CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Latti
ReadR00ster
U-Dub Gamecock
rosstheboss
Bobby Boucher
usc1
acejrock
roosterdude21
b381l
SterlingBrooks
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (7626)
Super-Efficient Ax (283)
South Carolina @ Aub (255)
BREAD (164)
Starz Black Sails (140)
Dress shirt help (79)
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #2
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
The #AskEmmert Q&A Is
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
2015 - Minkah Fitzpatrick
Kelcy and Vic questioned
BREAD
Stadium Ratings-Site rate
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso

Old 11-07-2013, 05:52 PM   #1
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 675600
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad
Default LSU's Duck Dynasty Helmet

ESPN: LSU football is a big fan of "Duck Dynasty." That explains this sweet helmet in the @LSUfball equipment room.

Old 11-07-2013, 05:56 PM   #2
Schecter
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material
Default Re: LSU's Duck Dynasty Helmet

I feel like i'm turning into a hipster. I cannot stand that show due to its popularity. I find it hilarious that it's now cool to be a redneck.
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #3
4Ever2Thee
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2940
4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit4Ever2Thee rules the CockPit

I think they're pretty sweet, I'd love to see what our helmets would look like in that style
4Ever2Thee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #4
The O.G.
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
The O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudly

I'll file that under cool helmets that won't be used. Like the Auburn blue helmet.

The O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #5
Cockypantherfan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1627
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

I don't like those at all. I love the classic LSU helmets.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:18 PM   #6
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

Just say no to camo.
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:20 PM   #7
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

CockyCash: 999762
bigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schecter View Post
I feel like i'm turning into a hipster. I cannot stand that show due to its popularity. I find it hilarious that it's now cool to be a redneck.
Thanks to that show, every time I meet somebody they say, "you have a beard just like duck dynasty." No, I had this beard before any of them knew what duck commander was.

bigdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:26 PM   #8
Schecter
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog2003 View Post
Thanks to that show, every time I meet somebody they say, "you have a beard just like duck dynasty." No, I had this beard before any of them knew what duck commander was.
Or you have a beard like the millions of other people. They weren't the first ones to grow one.
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:34 PM   #9
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

bigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Or you have a beard like the millions of other people. They weren't the first ones to grow one.
Oh no, they were the first to do it. Just ask the people I run into on the street. Nobody in the history of the world had a beard before duck dynasty started coming on, without them we wouldn't know anything about facial hair.

Old 11-07-2013, 06:36 PM   #10
uscGRAD04
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Quote:

Same here. It used to be "hey you got a beard like Alan from Hangover" They used to call me Fat Jesus.

Now I'm getting called Willie from Duck Dynasty.
uscGRAD04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #11
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscGRAD04 View Post
Same here. It used to be "hey you got a beard like Alan from Hangover" They used to call me Fat Jesus.

Now I'm getting called Willie from Duck Dynasty.
Is every white guy that is bigger now Willie from Duck Dynasty? I get that all the time.

Old 11-07-2013, 06:44 PM   #12
GH

Male

CockyCash: 31828
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

the proper response to that is, "Fuvk You"
Old 11-07-2013, 06:45 PM   #13
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

CockyCash: 101194811
GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material

Quote:
I blame Honey Boo Boo.
GamecockMomSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:48 PM   #14
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
99% of the time that is the response.

Old 11-07-2013, 07:10 PM   #15
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

That pic looks shopped. We should get jerseys that blend into our stadium in the front, and are hunter's orange in the back. This way they won't see us coming, but Connor can see em going.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #16
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog2003 View Post
There was an episode of Doug that had this. Doug wore his green shirt, and khaki shorts, his style. Then this pop star came out wearing the samething on tv. Everyone started wearing those cloths, and everyone thought Doug was doing the samething as they were, trying to fit in. It's how most folks relate that don't know you. I wouldn't take much offense to it because they don't know you. Now if your friends do this that is no excuse, and they deserve any anger you throw at them.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #17
GH

Male

CockyCash: 31828
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
There was an episode of Doug that had this. Doug wore his green shirt, and khaki shorts, his style. Then this pop star came out wearing the samething on tv. Everyone started wearing those cloths, and everyone thought Doug was doing the samething as they were, trying to fit in. It's how most folks relate that don't know you. I wouldn't take much offense to it because they don't know you. Now if your friends do this that is no excuse, and they deserve any anger you throw at them.

repped
Old 11-07-2013, 07:53 PM   #18
TheMule
Br Ba

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
TheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to TheMule

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
Or "duck you" and see if they catch that or if they heard what you meant.

gt
Here's to you, Feisty and Spurd&Fthrd.
TheMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #19
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Ever2Thee View Post
I think they're pretty sweet, I'd love to see what our helmets would look like in that style

It would look pretty much exactly the same as that LSU one.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:10 PM   #20
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
It would look pretty much exactly the same as that LSU one.
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote