CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
NAGamecockFan
taylorssc
Lonnie
Gamecocks321
doubledribble
GarnetSwarm1990
ReadR00ster
johnnyb
Cocks N Stuff
So Disappointed With (2174)
Rank the QBs under S (1532)
Back like cooked cra (1118)
Tennessee game (700)
Who start on the d l (669)
No Comments on the H (533)
Google finally gets (471)
lack of production= (377)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (198)
Gameday parking in A (134)
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Which loss hurt worse, Mi
Roll call for Auburn
So Disappointed With The
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me
Gamecock football Long Te
If the Head Ball Coach re
Call of Duty: Advanced Wa
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti

Old 11-09-2013, 03:42 PM   #1
EDISTOCOCK
Livin the Dream

Male

CockyCash: 500
EDISTOCOCK has feathers coming inEDISTOCOCK has feathers coming inEDISTOCOCK has feathers coming in
Default Watching the Tenn and Auburn game makes me ill

I can not believe we lost to Tenn as bad as they are. I know that the past is the past and can't change anything now etc.....But it just makes me sick that we lost to that team. UGA; I can stomach that loss but Tenn. I need a drink.
Old 11-09-2013, 03:45 PM   #2
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material
Default Re: Watching the Tenn and Auburn game makes me ill

It makes me sick too. But had we won that game we might not have done what we did against Missouri. We're in better shape having beaten them.
ktguen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 03:58 PM   #3
Carolina-Beez
Two Deep

Male

Carolina-Beez has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina-Beez has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina-Beez has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina-Beez has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina-Beez has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina-Beez has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina-Beez has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina-Beez has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina-Beez has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina-Beez has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina-Beez has developed his gaff and talons

35 passing yards for Auburn. Why did we even bother attempting a pass? UT is dreadful against the run.
Carolina-Beez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 04:03 PM   #4
EDISTOCOCK
Livin the Dream

Male

EDISTOCOCK has feathers coming inEDISTOCOCK has feathers coming inEDISTOCOCK has feathers coming in

No I am beating a dead horse but our play calling was just bad. And it cost us that game and possibly the east. Poor performance.
Old 11-09-2013, 04:21 PM   #5
Spurrier Fan
Blue Chip

Male

Spurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his combSpurrier Fan is developing his comb

I guess I'm a glass half-full kind of guy because I'm very happy to see Auburn destroying Tennessee. Conversely it's nice to see Georgia struggling so badly with the horribly outmatched opponent. It definitely gives a lot of hope for Auburn's chances against Georgia next week.
  • 2013 Outback Bowl Champions
  • 2014 Capital One Bowl Champions
  • 11 Win Seasons - 2011, 2012, 2013
  • Top 10 Finishes - 2011, 2012, 2013
  • Top 5 Finish - 2013 (#4 USA Today Coaches/#4 AP)
Spurrier Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 04:41 PM   #6
KaneisAble
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

KaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot material

Never understand how line for UT-Auburn was only -7.5. That was free money.
KaneisAble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:06 PM   #7
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Spurrier took a week off.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:09 PM   #8
Spurz
Class of 2009

Male

Spurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudly

Let it go, man. Yeah, it was brutal to watch, but at the end of the day, it's much better that we have a loss to them and not Missouri.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:10 PM   #9
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

It was a loss right up (down) there with the KY and Auburn losses. We might be their only conference win this season. They are truly horrendous. The offensive game plan for mizzou wasn't a whole lot better, but the defense came to play that game.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:11 PM   #10
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

Anytime you go into Neyland Stadium it is going to be difficult. They seat 100,000 fans. Its loud. It can be a make or break.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:13 PM   #11
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Yeah, its hard to beat them by 30…says auburn.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:17 PM   #12
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Yeah, its hard to beat them by 30ůsays auburn.
Honestly I think Tennessee cared more about the game with us than they did Auburn. They didn't even look like they cared in that game.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:19 PM   #13
cockypippen
Walk On

Male

cockypippen has hatched from the shell

I don't understand why people keep saying "it's better we lost to them and not mizzou". Look I understand the tie scenarios etc., but TN sucks and the fact we seem to have this type of loss every year just screams we are not ready for that next step. All of the other contenders in the SEC are handling the "should win" games....so why aren't we? Hopefully things fall our way, but if they don't the truth is we don't deserve to be in the SECCG having a loss to TN on our record. We are the only SEC win on their record...unbelievable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2013, 05:21 PM   #14
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockypippen View Post
I don't understand why people keep saying "it's better we lost to them and not mizzou". Look I understand the tie scenarios etc., but TN sucks and the fact we seem to have this type of loss every year just screams we are not ready for that next step. All of the other contenders in the SEC are handling the "should win" games....so why aren't we? Hopefully things fall our way, but if they don't the truth is we don't deserve to be in the SECCG having a loss to TN on our record. We are the only SEC win on their record...unbelievable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is never good to lose to anyone. But in the race for the East this is better.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:29 PM   #15
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 436
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

It's difficult for ANY team to go to Neyland Stadium and play UT coming off a Bye week.
Piss poor play calling doesn't help either.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:31 PM   #16
quiverlip
Walk On

Male

quiverlip has hatched from the shell

Who says we lose to Missouri if we beat Tennessee? If anything we probably don't play like trash the first 3 quarters.
quiverlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:33 PM   #17
Pty23
Blue Chip

Male

Pty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDISTOCOCK View Post
I can not believe we lost to Tenn as bad as they are. I know that the past is the past and can't change anything now etc.....But it just makes me sick that we lost to that team. UGA; I can stomach that loss but Tenn. I need a drink.
Let it go
Pty23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:34 PM   #18
The O.G.
Banned

Male

The O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowneygotcha View Post
It is never good to lose to anyone. But in the race for the East this is better.
Yeah, better that SC lost to UTenn, than Mizzou. If they had beaten UTenn but lost to Mizzou, SC would have been on the outside looking in at the SEC East race.
The O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:51 PM   #19
Garnet girl
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500500
Garnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot material

The officials helped Tenn. win over us.
Garnet girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:52 PM   #20
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3574
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

Its tough to play in Neyland, especially when they have an extra week to plan and are coming off an emotional loss that they felt they should have won. And it was evident that their coaches used the extra week to outcoach our guys. Plus, since then Worley is lost for the year as well.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote