CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
WeStill0wnUSC
2000grad
Spurticus
GH
Gamecocks1137
75CarolinaFan
JoeMorrisonLives
Rooster'srule
garnet_black215
StormOfTalons
Welcome to Moe's (629)
Jay Paterno Attempts (578)
help with army insig (266)
Hercules - review (263)
I'm a grand godfathe (144)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (58)
NEED 2TICKETS TO THE (55)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (38)
George Miller revisi (38)
NEED 2TICKETS TO THE (23)
Lattimore Sidelined By Le
2015 - Auden Tate
2015 Commitment - Paris P
2015 - Albert Huggins
NEED 2TICKETS TO THE Texa
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
2015 - Davon Durant
Help Give Cocky a Home
Official WWE Thread
2015 - Mon Denson

Old 11-11-2013, 02:10 AM   #1
Kaka
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Kaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot material
Default Million Dollar Swimsuit

http://news.yahoo.com/miss-universe-...131733283.html

Moscow (AFP) - Newly crowned Miss Universe, Gabriela Isler of Venezuela, took up her duties in Moscow on Sunday, twirling in a jewel-studded swimming costume valued at $1 million.

Isler, 25, spoke to reporters a day after winning the title at a glitzy ceremony at a Moscow concert hall, saying she had stayed up all night talking to friends and family on the phone.
"I feel very happy to share my first day as Miss Universe," Isler said. "I'm a simple girl. I am just come to have fun, to enjoy the moment -- and here I am."

She said she felt "honoured" at becoming the seventh Venezuelan Miss Universe, triumphing over 85 other women at the first competition held in Russia in its 61-year history.
Isler wowed the judges including Aerosmith singer Steve Tyler with her appearances in a bikini and sparkly silver evening dress.
She then won the final interview round by saying in response to a question about her greatest fear: "We should overcome all our fears and this in turn will make us much stronger."

As the new face of an Italian lingerie company, she posed in a Moscow hotel in a white cut-away swimming costume featuring an emerald pendant and swirls of diamonds and rubies, with a fur boa wrapped around the hips.
"It's very simple but very elegant, so it's like me," she said.
The organisers of Miss Universe said the costume was sewn with 900 stones and is worth $1 million (750,000 euros).
"We do have armed guards, so don't get any ideas," quipped the president of the Miss Universe organisation, Paula Shugart.

The organisers did not make clear whether the swimsuit was for sale. Isler said she did not know what would happen to it next, but she would like to keep it.
"I'm still asking: where are those guards, because I'll run with it," Isler joked, although her towering heels would have hindered an escape attempt from the hotel's 20th floor.

Kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:13 AM   #2
Schecter
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material
Default Re: Million Dollar Swimsuit

Miss Universe is rigged. The winner is always from Earth.
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:22 AM   #3
The O.G.
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
The O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudly

$1 million in stones isn't that rare. One day at GIA they had a colored diamond broker come in. Had a $2.4 million fancy deep blue diamond in my tweezers.
The O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:36 AM   #4
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

She doesn't even look real....her face looks painted like a doll.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:33 AM   #5
Kaka
Bowl MVP

Male

Kaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot materialKaka is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
She doesn't even look real....her face looks painted like a doll.
I didnt think she was the prettiest but still very pretty.

Something that took my attention, in the top 5, 4 of them were latin women; Spain, Brazil, Venezuela, Ecuador and the Philippines.

Another comment that I have, some girls do put too much make up on but they are still very pretty, I have a friend who is really pretty and sometime, she wears too much make up and she doesnt look that good but when she puts the right stuff, her face is really pretty, she is pretty without make up too.

Old 11-11-2013, 06:06 AM   #6
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 5955916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Since when are filipinos latin?
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:32 AM   #7
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
Neither is Spain.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:23 AM   #8
Gamecock Rob
Household Name

Male

Gamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schecter View Post
Miss Universe is rigged. The winner is always from Earth.
Not our fault no one else sends representatives
Gamecock Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:22 AM   #9
TheUSCMike
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 4500
TheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by The O.G. View Post
$1 million in stones isn't that rare. One day at GIA they had a colored diamond broker come in. Had a $2.4 million fancy deep blue diamond in my tweezers.
What's a colored diamond broker? What color was it?
TheUSCMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:33 AM   #10
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 675600
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUSCMike View Post
What's a colored diamond broker? What color was it?
The most expensive diamonds are colored.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:36 PM   #11
Kaka
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
to make it short. Latin is the language used by Roman territories, all those territories and its people were considered "latin."

As far the Philippines, I never said it that was a "latin" country but just to expand some knowledge, a lot of people from the Philippines do speak Spanish and some are mixed with Spaniards, Spain colonized that Island back in the days.

Anyway, all those women were gorgeous, some prettier than others but all of them were great looking

Old 11-11-2013, 05:50 PM   #12
TheUSCMike
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 4500
TheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc90grad View Post
Thanks captain obvious, it was a joke to see if he was talking about a colored diamond or a colored broker.
TheUSCMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:46 PM   #13
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 5955916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka View Post
to make it short. Latin is the language used by Roman territories, all those territories and its people were considered "latin."

As far the Philippines, I never said it that was a "latin" country but just to expand some knowledge, a lot of people from the Philippines do speak Spanish and some are mixed with Spaniards, Spain colonized that Island back in the days.

Anyway, all those women were gorgeous, some prettier than others but all of them were great looking
Dude you said:
Quote:
Something that took my attention, in the top 5, 4 of them were latin women; Spain, Brazil, Venezuela, Ecuador and the Philippines.
Filipino women are Filipino not latin but any ways hot is hot. Am I right
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:16 PM   #14
Kaka
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Dude you said:

Filipino women are Filipino not latin but any ways hot is hot. Am I right
4: Spain, Brazil, Ecuador, Venezuela.

to make it interesting, I have met a few frenchies and a few romanians that consider themselves "latin" and that is bc they have connection to the latin language.

the french canadians prob dont consider themselves latin but remember, france is next to spain and italy.

Old 11-11-2013, 09:04 PM   #15
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

CockyCash: 30812298
nicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by The O.G. View Post
Thought they preferred 'African American Diamond Broker.'
Old 11-11-2013, 09:15 PM   #16
The O.G.
Banned

Male

The O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudly

Har har har.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:30 PM   #17
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka View Post
4: Spain, Brazil, Ecuador, Venezuela.

to make it interesting, I have met a few frenchies and a few romanians that consider themselves "latin" and that is bc they have connection to the latin language.

the french canadians prob dont consider themselves latin but remember, france is next to spain and italy.

Dude.

Do you do anything other than talk out of your ass? Filipinos as Latins? The ones I know would cut you for that.

In modern times Latin has come to represent Latin Americans from Central and South America. Regardless of the dialect spoken it almost never is used to refer to French Canadians. I say almost never because for some reason you did.

However, THAT's not the biggest fail in this thread.

The biggest fail is that you started a thread about a Miss Universe with an expensive bathing suit.

WITHOUT A PICTURE.

Thus endeth the lesson.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:34 PM   #18
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc90grad View Post
Oh, i have a joke to reply with, but it would get me banned.
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:19 AM   #19
Kaka
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
Dude.

Do you do anything other than talk out of your ass? Filipinos as Latins? The ones I know would cut you for that.

In modern times Latin has come to represent Latin Americans from Central and South America. Regardless of the dialect spoken it almost never is used to refer to French Canadians. I say almost never because for some reason you did.

However, THAT's not the biggest fail in this thread.

The biggest fail is that you started a thread about a Miss Universe with an expensive bathing suit.

WITHOUT A PICTURE.

Thus endeth the lesson.
I said 4 of the 5 finalists are latins... and I said some frenchies considere themselves latins. I dont feel like lecturing you about culture.

oh yeah, that latin chick from Venezuela

Old 11-12-2013, 12:28 AM   #20
The O.G.
Banned

Male

Oy!

Last edited by The O.G.; 11-12-2013 at 12:42 AM.