CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Gamecocks1137
mpilot0705
Bed Sores
Aggie96
Spurticus
TheUniversityofSC
johnnyb
ReadR00ster
spareparts
The Field (2014)
Finbaum Jogs on USC (1882)
I hope Coach Spurrie (1513)
Spurrier winning at (1233)
Anyone watching pti (1116)
One of the great thi (1104)
GAME (1035)
Defensive Backfield (962)
SDS/Garcia: Entertai (834)
Death in the family (773)
GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS ?
Spurticus has some explai
**USC vs. Texas A&M G
I hope Coach Spurrier get
SDS/Garcia: Entertaining
Trying to Watch on Fios
Anyone else having troubl
As things currently stand
"We Believe" st
"Air Ball!!"

Old 11-12-2013, 07:30 PM   #1
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material
Default Brendon Langley Not Happy At Georgia

This is not public at this point but he has told some close to him that he isn't happy.....per TBS.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:34 PM   #2
WakeboardingCock
Formerly MillerTime843

Male

CockyCash: 200
WakeboardingCock has hatched from the shell
Default Re: Brendon Langley Not Happy At Georgia

Aww, poor bastard! Shouldn't of switched your commitment! I hope he doesn't wanna come here! Because, honestly he has sucked major nuts at UGAy
WakeboardingCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:54 PM   #3
wilbert G willigers
4-Star

Male

wilbert G willigers has earned his spurswilbert G willigers has earned his spurswilbert G willigers has earned his spurswilbert G willigers has earned his spurswilbert G willigers has earned his spurswilbert G willigers has earned his spurs

boo hoo

we will take Wesley Green

Langley can go play elsewhere
Old 11-12-2013, 07:58 PM   #4
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

Absolutely zero sympathy for guys that switch like he did and then complain about where they decided to go.

(See: Matt Rolin).

Made your bed. Lay in it.
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:59 PM   #5
scunyon
Boots To Asses

Male

CockyCash: 500
scunyon has hatched from the shell
Send a message via Yahoo to scunyon

When he came for his recruiting visit, I met him. I told him that if he wanted to play at the next level, he needed to come here. All he had to do was look at the DB's in the league that have been coming from USC.

He said that's what he wanted and he enjoyed his visit and was all smiles. I was as shocked as anyone when he switched his commitment. Kinda reminded me of Gary Gray (did he get picked up by any NFL team?) in the way he changed up on us.

But I will agree that he has been less than advertised, even against lesser competition.
scunyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:03 PM   #6
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

i will say this , when you arent happy somewhere you wont perform well.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:30 PM   #7
gin house
Blue Chip

Male

gin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his comb

I dont like the way he bailed on us at all last year and in a way dont want to see him enjoy himself but honestly his last game before the Clemson game he was in high school. He done a decent job against Sammy Watkins his first college game. This kid has talent and will be a good one. Some people judge our guys as seniors and juniors but totally flush this kid down the drain being a true freshman. This kid will be a good one. Wish he would have stuck with us but oh well.
gin house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:40 PM   #8
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Gamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot material

I know you guys wouldn't want him to come here, but let's face it, if Hampton leaves we're going to need corners. I think we land Wesley Green, but not DJ Smith. Harris will probably need a year to redshirt. I would take him just because the guy does have some experience and we need experience next year. No need for everyone to act like they never made a mistake before.
Gamecocks321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:44 PM   #9
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

If he wants to transfer, he needs to do it soon.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:06 PM   #10
airborne09
Blue Chip

Male

airborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervous

If Langley transferred inside the SEC wouldn't have to sit a year?
airborne09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 09:11 PM   #11
Latt7more
Ball so hard...

Male

Latt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPit

Good for him. Glad he made the right choice
Old 11-12-2013, 09:14 PM   #12
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

yeah? I wasn't happy my first year at USC either. He'll get over it.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 09:15 PM   #13
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by airborne09 View Post
If Langley transferred inside the SEC wouldn't have to sit a year?
Yes, that's if CMR lets him transfer to another SEC School.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:39 PM   #14
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
yeah? I wasn't happy my first year at USC either. He'll get over it.
Have you been happy since?
Old 11-12-2013, 10:08 PM   #15
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
Old 11-12-2013, 10:10 PM   #16
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
Every once in a while.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:20 PM   #17
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Need to clarify this Ugay WILL not allow him to come play for us. This is the whole reason they went after him so hard even though he was committed to play for us. The only real reason they wanted him so bad was so we wouldn't get him. They accomplished their goal and likely don't give a crap if he is happy where he ended up. I am assuming that UF feels the same about Matt Rolin. They accomplished their goal of keeping us from having these players and that was all they wanted.
CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:23 PM   #18
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunyon View Post
When he came for his recruiting visit, I met him. I told him that if he wanted to play at the next level, he needed to come here. All he had to do was look at the DB's in the league that have been coming from USC.

He said that's what he wanted and he enjoyed his visit and was all smiles. I was as shocked as anyone when he switched his commitment. Kinda reminded me of Gary Gray (did he get picked up by any NFL team?) in the way he changed up on us.

But I will agree that he has been less than advertised, even against lesser competition.
I think you're exactly right. He thought he was going to be given the position....and now it seems that maybe he's not as good as everyone (including him) thought. I think he gave up 2 TD's to us. If he isn't good enough to start at GA, then we don't want him in Columbia.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:25 PM   #19
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyLifer View Post
Need to clarify this Ugay WILL not allow him to come play for us. This is the whole reason they went after him so hard even though he was committed to play for us. The only real reason they wanted him so bad was so we wouldn't get him. They accomplished their goal and likely don't give a crap if he is happy where he ended up. I am assuming that UF feels the same about Matt Rolin. They accomplished their goal of keeping us from having these players and that was all they wanted.
They can't stop him if he goes to a Juco then transfers here, can they?
Old 11-12-2013, 10:35 PM   #20
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper82 View Post
They can't stop him if he goes to a Juco then transfers here, can they?
that's my understanding....