CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
3MTA3
JerseyBird
GarnetSwarm1990
rosstheboss
spareparts
Spurticus
MWard
ertman420
usc90grad
Cunningham wants to (1173)
ESPN article on Clow (775)
Clemson Georgia Game (658)
New Led Zep releases (151)
Dodge NY Auto Show N (146)
Truly Inspiring (133)
2014 garnet and blac (84)
2 tickets for USC vs (8)
Chick Redefines the (0)
The Bama series (0)
Acock reviews the SEC Net
Spread vs. aTm
Tennessee hires Donnie Ty
SEC Network "Take It
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
The Bama series
Clemson Georgia Game to b
ESPN article on Clowney -
2015 - Davon Durant
2016 - Issac Nauta

Old 11-13-2013, 01:34 PM   #1
roosterdave
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 400
roosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his combroosterdave is developing his comb
Default Williams Brice

getting a little recognition from SDS

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/201...m-tough-venue/

Quote:
South Carolina’s only trailed twice (7-0 to Miss. St. and 3-0 to UAB) in its last 11 games at Williams-Brice
Pretty impressive.
Old 11-13-2013, 01:54 PM   #2
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

CockyCash: 200
Biocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot material
Default Re: Williams Brice

Quote:
Under a Carolina sky I stand, under the palmettos and beneath the crescent moon. I am a structure forged from concrete and time. As strong as our pride, as enduring as our passion, tradition originates from my core. History echoes through my walls. For seven decades, I’ve given rise to legends and today, I await the next one. I am not a desert, but a Sandstorm builds within me. I am a sea of garnet and black with a sound that doesn’t just pierce the air, it penetrates your soul. I am the place where every odyssey starts with 2001. Where your wakeup call is our battle cry. Trespassers beware, to enter, is to sacrifice. It is Saturday in South Carolina …

Welcome to Williams-Brice.
that's cool, who wrote it? where'd it come from?
Old 11-13-2013, 01:58 PM   #3
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biocockanics View Post
Shakespeare?
Old 11-13-2013, 02:08 PM   #4
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

The Welcome to Williams-Brice video that plays before kick off.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:13 PM   #5
scgc2014
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
scgc2014 has hatched from the shell

scgc2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:40 PM   #6
cccock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 938
cccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his comb

While we are talking about The WB, anybody know where I can get this shirt. I only found them at The Stadium years ago and I am down to my last one. Any help would be great. Thanks
Attached Images

Old 11-13-2013, 02:41 PM   #7
cccock
Recruit

Male

cccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his comb

Sorry the pic is so big. Cant believe I could even post a pic. Not sure how I did it if you want to know the truth.......
Old 11-13-2013, 02:42 PM   #8
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biocockanics View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureye View Post
Shakespeare?
Quote:
Originally Posted by treys1986 View Post
The Welcome to Williams-Brice video that plays before kick off.

Lonnie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:47 PM   #9
Cuck Flemson
Super Moderator

Male

Bowl Contest Winner: Winner of the Bowl Contest - Given for: Bowl Winner Nascar Challenge: Nascar Challenge Winner - Given for: Winner of Segment 1 Nascar Challenge 
CockyCash: 1720435
Cuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot materialCuck Flemson is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
WOOT!!
Old 11-13-2013, 02:54 PM   #10
Cockyteg
4-Star

Male

Cockyteg has hatched from the shell

Cockyteg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:49 PM   #11
CockyLifer
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 99095
CockyLifer is making other chickens nervousCockyLifer is making other chickens nervousCockyLifer is making other chickens nervousCockyLifer is making other chickens nervousCockyLifer is making other chickens nervousCockyLifer is making other chickens nervousCockyLifer is making other chickens nervousCockyLifer is making other chickens nervous

Did you but the shirt from the street shirt guys? They have different designs almost every game.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:56 PM   #12
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

That video gives me goosebumps every time!!
Old 11-14-2013, 12:01 AM   #13
NinjaSven
Blue Chip

Male

NinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talons

Willy B. Home sweet home.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:30 AM   #14
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

We are quietly getting louder on many toughest place lists.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:28 AM   #15
cccock
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyLifer View Post
Did you but the shirt from the street shirt guys? They have different designs almost every game.
No, they sold them in the stadium. Only place I ever saw them. Wish I had twenty more. This was at least 10-15 years ago. Can only wear it on Sat. at The WB. It has taken down the dawgs, the tide, and those old taters so I have to be careful. Last one and while I am not superstitious, its only stupid if it doesn' work!

Same with my Clemsux shirt, only one left. Who knew I would live this long!
Old 11-14-2013, 01:26 PM   #16
Coloradococky420
cockys caregiver

Male

Location: from Lancaster, SC...but now i'm in colorado springs
CockyCash: 600
Coloradococky420 has feathers coming inColoradococky420 has feathers coming in

finally some love for our stadium! long-deserved.

i hope they have someone there reading the decibel levels before/during the game..we be louder than anyone else in the country. bet on it.
Coloradococky420 is offline   Reply With Quote