CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
JerseyBird
GarnetSwarm1990
3MTA3
rosstheboss
spareparts
Spurticus
ertman420
bigdog2003
usc90grad
Cunningham wants to (1173)
ESPN article on Clow (775)
Clemson Georgia Game (658)
Fumble party (367)
New Led Zep releases (151)
Dodge NY Auto Show N (146)
Truly Inspiring (133)
2014 garnet and blac (84)
2 tickets for USC vs (8)
Chick Redefines the (0)
2015 - Davon Durant
2016 - Issac Nauta
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
2015 - Jordan Scarlett -
ESPN article on Clowney -
Softball tops Georgia Sou
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
Name a Gamecock
2015 - Kaleb Kim
Bianca Cuevas - 2014 WBB

Old 11-13-2013, 11:24 PM   #1
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly
Default A wild story

A man was walking his pet giraffe down the street. She fell asleep so he decided to leave her there. Another man was walking by and said "You can't leave that lyin' there!" The owner replies with "That isn't a lion, it's a giraffe."
SirBigSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:06 AM   #2
Cockypantherfan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1627
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material
Default Re: A wild story

Hmmmm no. Stick to whatever you do during the day to make money.
Cockypantherfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:08 AM   #3
GoldenSpur7
Veritas vincit ...

Male

CockyCash: 401
GoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot material

Two mushrooms walk into a bar and the bartender says "Hey, we don't serve mushrooms in here!"

"Why not?" asks one of the mushrooms "I'm a fungi"
GoldenSpur7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:09 AM   #4
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

...and the bartender said, "are you a string?!"

...and he said, "NO I'M A FRAYED KNOT!"
Old 11-14-2013, 01:10 AM   #5
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

then the bartender said, "Why the long face? Also, we don't serve horses in here!"

....and Sarah Jessica Parker said, "not you too!"
Old 11-14-2013, 06:48 AM   #6
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Two rednecks were driving through Miami when they got real thirsty for
a cold beer and decided to pull into the next bar they came to for a
short break and a cold one. They find this swanky night club outside the
city and decide to inside. Both have on overalls and no shirt. Dude at
the door stops then and ask them where the hell do they think they're
going ? ... one of them says "Hey look man, all we want it to have a beer
and rest for a minute, and we're outta here. ... Guy at the door tells them
this is a well run lounge and they have dress codes there, so without
a shirt and tie, you can't go inside. ...... They both go back to the car
and grab their dirty TShirts and look around for something to substitute for
a Tie. All they have in the truck are a couple of pairs of jumper cables, so
the throw those around their necks, tie them in a makeshift bow tie and
head back to the bar....... when they get to the door, they tell the guy.
"OK, we got shirts and ties now" ... Dude gives them a long hard look
and then says "OK, you guys can go in, But Don't Start Anything"

Last edited by Spurticus; 11-16-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Spurticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:27 AM   #7
CockySpaniel
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1918547116
CockySpaniel is USC mascot materialCockySpaniel is USC mascot materialCockySpaniel is USC mascot materialCockySpaniel is USC mascot materialCockySpaniel is USC mascot materialCockySpaniel is USC mascot materialCockySpaniel is USC mascot materialCockySpaniel is USC mascot materialCockySpaniel is USC mascot materialCockySpaniel is USC mascot materialCockySpaniel is USC mascot material

-_-
Old 11-14-2013, 11:42 AM   #8
uscgmck
Coming back home, one day

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material

Two friends were traveling to Disney World they got into an argument about where they were one said Orlando and the other said Kissimmee. To settle the argument they stopped at a restaurant to ask. They walked up to the counter and ask the young lady; where are we and please say it slowly. She looked at them and very very slowly said B u r g e r K I n g.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:38 PM   #9
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

This thread needs to be deleted.
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:45 PM   #10
Tony
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
Tony is sharpening his clawsTony is sharpening his clawsTony is sharpening his clawsTony is sharpening his claws

How do you cook toilet paper?
Just brown it on 1 side!
Old 11-14-2013, 11:29 PM   #11
LBC
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 500
LBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBigSpur View Post
A man was walking his pet giraffe down the street. She fell asleep so he decided to leave her there. Another man was walking by and said "You can't leave that lyin' there!" The owner replies with "That isn't a lion, it's a giraffe."
This is the joke...version of this joke...the first non-zombie guy the main character in '28 Days Later' comes across after waking up tells.

He tells the joke while still wearing a gas mask and it is the first thing he says directly to Jim once they enter the temporary safety of the store.

Take that trivial pursuit!

Last edited by LBC; 11-15-2013 at 09:00 AM.
LBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:19 AM   #12
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

Three priests were traveling to Pittsburgh and decided to go by train. One of the priests walked up to the counter to buy the tickets and noticed the clerk was a beautiful, shapely young woman wearing a blouse with a relatively low-swung neckline.

When the clerk asked the priest if she could help him, he got nervous and said, "Yes. I would like to purchase three pickets to titsburgh, please." Immediately catching his error, the priest simply turned away ashamed and walked back to the other two.

Hearing the first priest's explanation of what happened, one of the remaining two decides to purchase the tickets. He is greeted by the same beautiful woman, but he is prepared. He tells the woman, "I would like to buy three tickets to Pittsburgh, and I would like my change in nipples and dimes." As with the first, the second priest turned and walked away extremely ashamed of himself.

Knowing what the first two priests had experienced, the third tells them they SHOULD be ashamed of themselves and that he would handle the situation. He promptly walks to the counter, looks the same young woman right in the eyes and says, "I would like to buy three tickets to Pittsburgh, and I would like my change in nickels and dimes." The clerk looks at the priest and says, "Yes sir. Right away." While the lady is filling the priest's request, he decides to use the opportunity to help set her on the right path. He speaks up and says, "Ma'am, if you don't change your ways and start dressing in a more professional, less provocative way, St. Finger is going to shake his peter at you!"
Old 11-15-2013, 02:14 AM   #13
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

"That's incredible" the agent said... "what do you call yourselves?"

THE ARISTOCRATS!
Old 11-15-2013, 12:23 PM   #14
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

CockyCash: 999762
bigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot material

Two peanuts were walking down the street, one was a salted.

bigdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:41 PM   #15
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 397
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

A gorilla walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender is unsure of what to do so he asked the manager how he should handle it. The manager says "Check his ID and if he's old enough, charge him $10."

The bartender checks and the gorilla is of age. He pours him a beer and says "That will be $10." The gorilla pays him and starts to drink his beer.

The bartender, after several awkward minutes of silence, says to the gorilla, "You know, we don't get many gorillas in here."

"At these prices I can see why!" Answers the gorilla.
Old 11-15-2013, 03:12 PM   #16
FurmanCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 540
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
"That's incredible" the agent said... "what do you call yourselves?"

THE ARISTOCRATS!
That is the dirtiest joke I have ever heard.
FurmanCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:20 PM   #17
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?

"Where's my tractor?"
Old 11-15-2013, 07:01 PM   #18
TheUSCMike
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 5000
TheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot material

Take my wife.............................................. .................................................. ..

Please
TheUSCMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:04 PM   #19
TheUSCMike
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 5000
TheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot material

While playing golf today I hit two good balls. I stepped on a rake
TheUSCMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:03 PM   #20
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

Knock, Knock

Who's there?

I'm a pile up.