CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
The Yancey
Gamecocks1137
catdaddy66
SMOTFS86
B-G
doubledribble
JaxcockFL
crowcutta
Regalcock
GregoryHouse
Franks boy's are pla (1652)
Has the window close (974)
Bruce!!! (818)
Shrine Bowl on ESPNu (717)
Kentucky is dominati (649)
Question for those w (578)
UFC Fight Night 58: (379)
It's that time of ye (216)
This one gets better (166)
Going to the Duck Bo (154)
official UFC thread. (new
**USC vs. Coker GAME Thre
2015 - Eurndraus Bryant
UFC Fight Night 58: Lyota
Streaming nfl games
SOLID OAK ENTERTAINMENT C
2014 Subway Classic:**USC
My early Monday dinner .
Going to the Duck Bowl?
The Vent and Coaching cha

Old 11-14-2013, 11:15 AM   #1
Dizzy01
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
Dizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot material
Default Military Appreciation Game

Anyone know when this years Military Appreciation game will be? I'm assuming Coastal but can't seem to find anything for sure.
Dizzy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:28 PM   #2
tdevildog1986
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 375
tdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his comb
Default Re: Military Appreciation Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy01 View Post
Anyone know when this years Military Appreciation game will be? I'm assuming Coastal but can't seem to find anything for sure.
I was wondering the same thing. I was thinking it would be this this weekend against Florida, due to Veterans Day just passing and all.
I'm curious to see the jerseys they will use.
I'm sure they will be similar to Northwestern's Tribute Uni's.

http://youtu.be/dGoguKeYZeY
tdevildog1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:57 PM   #3
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdevildog1986 View Post
I was wondering the same thing. I was thinking it would be this this weekend against Florida, due to Veterans Day just passing and all.
I'm curious to see the jerseys they will use.
I'm sure they will be similar to Northwestern's Tribute Uni's.

http://youtu.be/dGoguKeYZeY

No special uniforms this year. Military Appreciation Day will be against Coastal next weekend.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:10 AM   #4
COCK-N-ROLL
Banned

Male

COCK-N-ROLL is learning to peckCOCK-N-ROLL is learning to peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by treys1986 View Post
No special uniforms this year. Military Appreciation Day will be against Coastal next weekend.

wrong... camo jersey set for florida. you read it here first.
COCK-N-ROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:11 AM   #5
tdevildog1986
4-Star

Male

tdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCK-N-ROLL View Post
Sweet ! are any pics released ? Im impatient lol
Old 11-15-2013, 08:36 AM   #6
me4USC
Blue Chip

Male

me4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot material

A Marine pilot told me that there are no flyovers anywhere in the country because of the sequestration. I'm going to miss that.

me4USC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:11 AM   #7
TaterHater1984
The Original Tater Hater

Male

CockyCash: 100000
TaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to TaterHater1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by me4USC View Post
A Marine pilot told me that there are no flyovers anywhere in the country because of the sequestration. I'm going to miss that.
That is correct. Budget cuts have ended flyovers.
TaterHater1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:50 AM   #8
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Quote:
Laughable!! All of Under Armor teams that are having military appreciation games are wearing the American flag design. If we were participating in it, we would have the same look. It's already been said that we aren't wearing anything special.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:51 AM   #9
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

bcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudly

I was liking the idea of us wearing one "specialty" uniform a year. It's kinda like the pros when they do a throwback or something. Of course the players love it and so do the recruits. I know a lot of people say "Spurrier won't allow that" but I think he knows it's a good thing to do once in a while. Especially for wounded warrior
Old 11-15-2013, 10:55 AM   #10
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2462144
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

A uniform thread YAY!! I heard we're going to salute the troops by wearing all black on Saturday night.
Old 11-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #11
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

I wish I could see all of your faces when we take the field in special uniforms on Saturday!! Sarcasm
Old 11-15-2013, 12:33 PM   #12
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
Laughable!! All of Under Armor teams that are having military appreciation games are wearing the American flag design. If we were participating in it, we would have the same look. It's already been said that we aren't wearing anything special.
You mean that American Flag design that has what looks like blood splatters all over it?
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:38 PM   #13
COCK-N-ROLL
Banned

Male

COCK-N-ROLL is learning to peckCOCK-N-ROLL is learning to peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post

hmmm... my brother plays on the team. a starter to be exact. i think he would know what the hell is going on. you gonna eat some fat greasy crow tomorrow?
COCK-N-ROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:39 PM   #14
Rh Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBatgirl21 View Post
You mean that American Flag design that has what looks like blood splatters all over it?
It's supposed to represent going into battle and It's not splatter it's ripped and shredded.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:46 PM   #15
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rh Gamecock View Post
It's supposed to represent going into battle and It's not splatter it's ripped and shredded.
I know that's their story, but it looks like blood splatter.
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:51 PM   #16
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

Lets put it like this. If we wear anything special at any point this season, It will go against everything that everyone within the athletic department has said about no special uniforms this year.

My best friend just responded to my text asking about it and said that as far as they, employees within the football/athletic department know, we are wearing garnet on garnet tomorrow.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:54 PM   #17
bigduff32
Freshman All-American

Male

CockyCash: 200
bigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his comb

Quote:
I know that's their story, but it looks like blood splatter.
Who cares if it's blood splatter!? All of the blood that's been shed at war for our country over the years, i'd personally rather them come out and say that its supposed to be blood. Represent that, not a battered and torn flag.

Why is everybody in this country so afraid to offend somebody? It is "wounded" warrior after all, isn't it?

AMERICA!
Old 11-15-2013, 01:01 PM   #18
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Quote:
hmmm... my brother plays on the team. a starter to be exact. i think he would know what the hell is going on. you gonna eat some fat greasy crow tomorrow?
If your brother is a starter then he should know were wearing all garnet tomorrow.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:07 PM   #19
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
K, so you consider hitting your preggers wife, live in a mansion, post pics of wife's nips and hiney hole, and your brother is a starter on the football team.

You might be the most interesting cockytalk poster in the world.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 01:38 PM   #20
tdevildog1986
4-Star

Male

Quote:
As a military member it's a tribute.. That' all. Money doesn't pay for wars or conflicts. It's the price of blood shed. There is no disrespect to the National Ensign or to the military. Though blood has been shed, we must fight on.
I guess I see it differently after being hit with an IED and still managing to fight on.
I know you don't mean anything out the way Batgirl, I respect you.
Just saying how I see it.