CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
IBleedGarnetandBlack
The Yancey
peterlemon
Spurticus
bcolinc
zcoop
Cockypantherfan
Kyle76
ccured
The Demise of the 3- (2626)
East Carolina Predic (1759)
Why didn't Wes Green (1435)
A&M on 3rd down (853)
You guys are horribl (694)
louisville (654)
It's the offenses no (589)
Did we ever go after (517)
All of our defensive (416)
Watching the Georgia (322)
All of our defensive play
It's the offenses not the
A few thoughts
The Demise of the 3-4
Browns sign Rex Grossman,
A&M on 3rd down
Uniform thread
2015 - Amonte Caban
USC vs. Texas A&M Pre
Finally Cooled Off

Old 11-16-2013, 12:57 PM   #1
Roosterdog
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
Roosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot material
Default OK, I'm Officially Nervous

Everyone of the talking heads on Gameday just predicted us in a walk. Now I'm scared sh*tless. Anyone else?
Roosterdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 01:06 PM   #2
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn
Default Re: OK, I'm Officially Nervous

No; Carolina 41 Florida 17.
Old 11-16-2013, 01:17 PM   #3
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterdog View Post
Everyone of the talking heads on Gameday just predicted us in a walk. Now I'm scared sh*tless. Anyone else?
that's why they make alcohol......
b381l is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 01:28 PM   #4
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

I get nervous before every game, especially sec games.

But at the same time I have a good feeling about this one... 31-13 South Carolina. Go cocks!
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 01:30 PM   #5
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

CockyCash: 200
behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

In Connor I trust...

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 01:35 PM   #6
uscJustin06
4-Star

Male

uscJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervous

Yeah I'm a bit nervous. Sports are unpredictable. I think a lot of it depends on how the uga auburn game is going. We might come out deflated or ecstatic
uscJustin06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 01:46 PM   #7
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114308514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

I think we win by 10 if if we suck today. I just can't see a guy coming to willy today in his first start and being effective. If we turn it over on offense then we give them hope though and my blood pressure will reach 200/100.

Last edited by Regalcock; 11-16-2013 at 02:16 PM.
Regalcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 01:56 PM   #8
jaytda4th
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

jaytda4th rules the CockPitjaytda4th rules the CockPitjaytda4th rules the CockPitjaytda4th rules the CockPitjaytda4th rules the CockPitjaytda4th rules the CockPitjaytda4th rules the CockPitjaytda4th rules the CockPitjaytda4th rules the CockPitjaytda4th rules the CockPitjaytda4th rules the CockPit

I am worried about the wildcat ... I cannot ever think of a time we have stopped it.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:04 PM   #9
SC Tag
Casual Basketball Viewer

Male

SC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindenemylines View Post
In Connor I trust...
He's who you should be worried about he has been pretty terrible against Florida in his career
SC Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 02:07 PM   #10
No Curse
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2504
No Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPit

Don't be nervous stay focus
No Curse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 02:11 PM   #11
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly

We've won 16 straight at home. Just be glad this isn't in the swamp (where only gators get out alive)
SirBigSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 02:15 PM   #12
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBigSpur View Post
We've won 16 straight at home. Just be glad this isn't in the swamp (where only gators get out alive)
Unless your rocking an anchor
Old 11-16-2013, 02:17 PM   #13
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114308514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowneygotcha View Post
Unless your rocking an anchor
, dore
Old 11-16-2013, 03:41 PM   #14
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

I am honestly more nervous about the AU/UGA game than I am of our own. AU has to win this game.
Old 11-16-2013, 04:03 PM   #15
StretfordEnd
TURNT UP IN SECTION 18

Male

StretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his comb

We're going to boat race them.
StretfordEnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:18 PM   #16
me4USC
Blue Chip

Female

me4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindenemylines View Post
In Connor I trust...
In God I trust. I don't confuse the two.

me4USC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:00 PM   #17
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by me4USC View Post
Necessary? We all know how you feel, so there's no need to do that, ma'am. I don't think anyone would or should try to misinterpret the post you quoted to mean Connor is God or should be thought of as one. It was simply meant as that person's way to say he feels Shaw will play well and lead us to a win against UF.
Old 11-16-2013, 06:04 PM   #18
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by me4USC View Post
Seriously? Just stop.
Old 11-16-2013, 06:11 PM   #19
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

have another drink
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:25 PM   #20
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

Well Auburn just Int... nice