CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
El Cid Ranger
GarnetSwarm1990
taylorssc
WeStillOwnUSC
USCNowAndForever
gamecockgal
SC Sandlapper
Gamecocks1137
Regalcock
Acockolypse Now
Interesting quotes f (2078)
Have you ever been s (1300)
Tennessee Offense Br (820)
Key for 2015 defense (785)
Women's Team Ranked (524)
Skai Moore out for U (467)
This season and recr (448)
Lebron makes Clevela (351)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (242)
For all the uniform (199)
Skai Moore out for UT
2016 - Jovan Kinlaw
Uniforms for Tenn
***2014 Carolina Panthers
Have you ever been so wro
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
We're going to the NCAA T
Season Tickets
Key for 2015 defense
Women's Team Ranked #2 In

Old 11-17-2013, 03:54 PM   #1
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1318
Cockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudly
Default Full time ministry scholarship

Hey guys and gals, I am a college freshman at a tech school and am transferring to Anderson University this spring to major in Christian Studies with and emphasis on Youth Ministry. I want to be a Youth Minister and as you would probably assume they don't make very much money so I won't be able to take on much student loans. Tuition per year is 31,000$ (private school) but now I'm left with trying to cover 5,000$ out of pocket. My parents have saved up enough money to get me to my junior year but after that nothing so I need to lower the out of pocket part. So I am looking for scholarships for people pursing full time ministry or any scholarships really. If you know of any it would be appreciated if you could post them for me. Thanks in advanced
Cockdiesel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:07 PM   #2
Gamecock Rob
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot material
Default Re: Full time ministry scholarship

I believe there is a book you can get that has a list of all available scholarships and how to apply for them. I know lots of scholarship money every year doesn't get spent because people don't apply. Might wanna try to apply for a bunch of small ones, I knew people in HS who got numerous under a thousand dollar scholarships and that money adds up quick.
Gamecock Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:13 PM   #3
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76
Default Re: Full time ministry scholarship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockdiesel7 View Post
Hey guys and gals, I am a college freshman at a tech school and am transferring to Anderson University this spring to major in Christian Studies with and emphasis on Youth Ministry. I want to be a Youth Minister and as you would probably assume they don't make very much money so I won't be able to take on much student loans. Tuition per year is 31,000$ (private school) but now I'm left with trying to cover 5,000$ out of pocket. My parents have saved up enough money to get me to my junior year but after that nothing so I need to lower the out of pocket part. So I am looking for scholarships for people pursing full time ministry or any scholarships really. If you know of any it would be appreciated if you could post them for me. Thanks in advanced
Check with financial aide at Anderson. They should be able to point you in the correct direction.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote