CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Garnetnblack99
kingoftheroost
CockyLifer
ZenUSC
Regalcock
peterlemon
b381l
ktguen
Cockhornleghorn
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (2481)
Morris to SMU (1575)
BIG PROBLEM! JUST RE (1149)
Carolina on a Walmar (610)
Game simulation (504)
Penniless: Creed's S (320)
Strategy First Steam (241)
Chad Morris new HC a (152)
Origin Sale Too (118)
BIG PROBLEM! JUST REALIZE
**USC vs. UNC-Asheville G
Constant Updates on Watso
2017 - Savales Cann
Carolina on a Walmart com
Texans getting frustrated
Morris to SMU
Palmetto Bowl
Game simulation
Comparing Results Of Comm

Old 11-17-2013, 05:36 PM   #1
SouthCGC
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
SouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervous
Default Go Ole Miss!

Go Rebels!
SouthCGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 05:42 PM   #2
go garnet
Walk On

Male

go garnet has feathers coming ingo garnet has feathers coming ingo garnet has feathers coming in
Default Re: Go Ole Miss!

Yes!!! i don't like johnny Football anyway...
Old 11-17-2013, 05:44 PM   #3
FilchCock
4-Star

Male

FilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPit

Go Rebles and A&M! I hate to get greedy (knock on wood), but that would be way sweeter than a tiebreaker.
FilchCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:07 PM   #4
The O.G.
Banned

Male

The O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudly

I want Ole Miss to beat Mizzou, then Mizzou beats A&M.
The O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:21 PM   #5
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

Hotty Toddy!
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:42 PM   #6
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Cheer for LSU to knock off A&M next week as well
Old 11-17-2013, 06:49 PM   #7
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

Ole Miss tailgate scene is amazing!
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:23 PM   #8
WakeboardingCock
Formerly MillerTime843

Male

CockyCash: 200
WakeboardingCock has hatched from the shell

I hope they beat them next week! Whew
WakeboardingCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:28 PM   #9
lugoff_gamecock
Walk On

Male

lugoff_gamecock has hatched from the shell

It don't matter who they loose to as long as they loose. I do not think they will beat either of them especially a&m with Manziel going after his second heisman.
lugoff_gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:48 PM   #10
B-G
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

B-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugoff_gamecock View Post
It don't matter who they loose to as long as they loose. I do not think they will beat either of them especially a&m with Manziel going after his second heisman.

In addition with being loose, I hope they lose.
B-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:50 PM   #11
scfanz
Game MVP

Male

scfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot material

We're all fans of Colonel Reb this weekend. Go kick some Tiger butt.
scfanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:15 PM   #12
Carolinafan8908
Walk On

Male

Carolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talons

I hope Ole Miss plays the best game of their season on Saturday night and knock off their 2nd top 10 team at home!!! Go REBELS!!!
Old 11-17-2013, 08:18 PM   #13
COCK-N-ROLL
Banned

Male

COCK-N-ROLL is learning to peckCOCK-N-ROLL is learning to peck

i dont think the ole rebels beat mizzo... texas a&m? most definitely
COCK-N-ROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:23 PM   #14
Lankey62
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1718
Lankey62 is sharpening his clawsLankey62 is sharpening his clawsLankey62 is sharpening his clawsLankey62 is sharpening his claws

Hell yes!
Damn Right!
Hotty Toddy, Gosh almighty
Who the hell are we?
Hey!
Flim Flam, Bim Bam
Ole Miss, By Damn!
Lankey62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:02 PM   #15
Birdwatcher
Recruit

CockyCash: 200
Birdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE226 View Post
Ole Miss tailgate scene is amazing!
Best trip in the conference. The Grove rocks. Lewis Grizzard raved about it. Kind of hard to get to but well worth the effort.

Only place I've ever been where the opposing fans continually thank you for coming while offering you food and drink.

Plus, Elvis' birth place is just down the road.

Thank God for the powers-in-charge that brought us into the SEC.

If not for them, I probably would have never set foot in The Swamp, IMO, the best in house setting in college football. Later, by the motel pool, I got intentionally flashed with breasticles, ugly ones, but as my brother-in-law who was with me at the time remarked later, "Any free boob is a good boob." I had no choice but to agree.

I have listened, at length, to the Dean of the Science Department at Vanderbilt University, about why their school is very good but striving to get better. We were just strolling the campus when he engaged us because of our garnet and black attire.

Later I saw the Grand Ol Opry and a whole bunch of other stuff that I would have never sought out if not for following the Gamecocks.

I've gone into a very shady looking place in Lake Charles, LA, on a hint from a hotel clerk, and had one of the best food experiences of my life. All because we are in the SEC and I was following the Gamecocks.

Think what you want about UT, but the people there are very nice and the game day experience is amazing. The river deal is a bit overblown but a night game there rivals any where else I've been.

UK and UGA are train wrecks.

But now I digress.
Birdwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 02:11 PM   #16
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly

Flim Flam!
SirBigSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 02:40 PM   #17
GTjacketcock
Hell of an Engineer

Male

GTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPitGTjacketcock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The O.G. View Post
I want Ole Miss to beat Mizzou, then Mizzou beats A&M.
^THIS!

If Ole Miss beats Mizzou, we'll jump above the Tigers and if Mizzou beats aTm, then we'll have an even better shot at a BCS bowl.

My sign from Gameday at the Horseshoe
GTjacketcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 02:44 PM   #18
BrownBearCock
BALLS DEEP 24/7

Male

CockyCash: 700
BrownBearCock rules the CockPitBrownBearCock rules the CockPitBrownBearCock rules the CockPitBrownBearCock rules the CockPitBrownBearCock rules the CockPitBrownBearCock rules the CockPitBrownBearCock rules the CockPitBrownBearCock rules the CockPitBrownBearCock rules the CockPitBrownBearCock rules the CockPitBrownBearCock rules the CockPit

LSU beats A&M and then A&M beats mizzou is my prediction

BrownBearCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:39 PM   #19
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

James Franklin will be back...might actually be good for Ole Miss. Those fans will be jacked for this game, go Rebs!
Old 11-20-2013, 12:10 PM   #20
duff18
Blue Chip

Male

duff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by go garnet View Post
Yes!!! i don't like johnny Football anyway...
Then you might like this.....

https://vine.co/v/hIYOZtiew1W
duff18 is offline   Reply With Quote