CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
ReadR00ster
Gamecocks1137
A. Pilgrim
kingofnerf
PageUSC
taylorssc
Spurticus
thekob
gamecockgal
Juco QBs? (2058)
How do you want Aubu (1722)
Auburn/USC point spr (1681)
If the Head Ball Coa (1136)
Whenever I Get Depre (827)
Mike Davis Stiff Arm (671)
To ANYONE complainin (655)
Does South Carolina (619)
Tennessee Game Time (466)
Peyton Manning break (290)
Juco QBs?
Mike Davis Stiff Arm
Name a Gamecock
Does South Carolina still
Rest of the season predic
Auburn/USC point spread
To ANYONE complaining abo
Final 4 Predictions
How do you want Auburn to
2014 Garnet and Black Wor

Old 11-18-2013, 03:21 AM   #1
GamecockNeal
American Gamecock....

Male

CockyCash: 5445
GamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot material
Default Video of WB showing the UGA and AU game

Here is a youtube video clip of when the stadium showed the ending of the UGA-AU game. Wish I could have seen it in person as its not nearly as awesome watching USC games on a small phone across the world. However, this is a cool video. Sorry if this has been posted and sorry I dont know how to embed. Feel free to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FZds...3o&app=desktop
Old 11-18-2013, 03:31 AM   #2
Birdwatcher
Recruit

CockyCash: 200
Birdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spurs
Default Re: Video of WB showing the UGA and AU game

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockNeal View Post
Wish I could have seen it in person as its not nearly as awesome watching USC games on a small phone across the world. However, this is a cool video. Sorry if this has been posted and sorry I dont know how to embed. Feel free to.
Don't worry. You're doing it right.

Thanks.
Birdwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:08 AM   #3
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3896416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Thanks
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 02:00 PM   #4
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

Technically that was a commercial break/time out wasn't it?
Old 11-18-2013, 02:21 PM   #5
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 117561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowneygotcha View Post
Technically that was a commercial break/time out wasn't it?
Yes, but it ran longer than normal.
Old 11-18-2013, 02:33 PM   #6
uscGRAD04
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

What was weird was it was a commercial break timeout after a kickoff. They don't ever do that do they? I know they do in NFL sometimes.
Old 11-18-2013, 02:40 PM   #7
rioninusc
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscGRAD04 View Post
What was weird was it was a commercial break timeout after a kickoff. They don't ever do that do they? I know they do in NFL sometimes.
CBS does this.
rioninusc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 02:43 PM   #8
uscGRAD04
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Yeah I'm not even sure what part of the game this was now. Sometime 1Q. But I remember thinking "I wonder if they are intentionally going to commercial so we can watch this on the jumbotron:
Old 11-18-2013, 02:54 PM   #9
Gamecock Rob
Household Name

Male

Gamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot material

It was right after Florida scored the first time.
Gamecock Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:52 PM   #10
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3896416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscGRAD04 View Post
Yeah I'm not even sure what part of the game this was now. Sometime 1Q. But I remember thinking "I wonder if they are intentionally going to commercial so we can watch this on the jumbotron:
They did it intentionally. I was watching the man in the red hat. He singanlled his wrist like he does when the are getting ready to come back from commercial then he waved it off. They wanted us to see it and they wanted to catch the reaction
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:07 PM   #11
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

The big moment in my section was when Auburn scored. We were sitting just below the club section. They all came running out of the suite and the news quickly spread down the section. That will go down as one of my favorite moments at Williams Brice.
Old 11-18-2013, 06:08 PM   #12
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Section 506 just sat there and told everyone else to be quiet and sit down
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:15 PM   #13
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Stadium went nuts when Au won that game. They def. kept our game on hold so that we could see the end of that game.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:50 PM   #14
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 600
Frosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
True story, I was asked to sit down in 506 saturday night.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:35 PM   #15
El Cid Ranger
Black Magic Squad

Male

CockyCash: 850200
El Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot material

Quote:
I just spit coffee on my keyboard thanks...
Old 11-18-2013, 09:41 PM   #16
The O.G.
Banned

Male

The O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudly

War Friggin' Eagle
The O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:54 PM   #17
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 225747
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
True story, I was asked to sit down in 506 saturday night.
But is your dad a lawyer?

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 10:23 PM   #18
shaq4Real
Walk On

Male

shaq4Real has hatched from the shell

section 10 was watching the fans going crazy! real exciting...
shaq4Real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 10:27 PM   #19
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Those damn sons of lawyers for ya...SMH
Old 11-18-2013, 10:54 PM   #20
ERNIET
GAMECOCK 43

Male

CockyCash: 740
ERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervous

I was there and it was awesome. That got the fans really fired up and after the half,everyone was standing and yelling, not just on 3rd down, on every down. This makes a big difference and always gets the team fired up.
ERNIET is offline   Reply With Quote