CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Captain9Dragons
ccured
RGHoskins
GoldenSpur7
robgusc76
sporkgod50
NJGCfan
Spurrier_Superior_On
Luke Skycocker
JAYBEZ
Mangus now coaching (1430)
Can Tennessee get to (1032)
2 Crazy things (626)
Chick Redefines the (598)
Spread vs. aTm (551)
ESPN Article on HBC (550)
Worse Hire Brad Scot (525)
Lindy's top 100 for (490)
The Bama series (398)
Connor Shaw: Atlanta (317)
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
ESPN Article on HBC on on
Connor Shaw: Atlanta, Cle
2015 - Kaleb Kim
Bama starting pitcher sus
The Bama series
Spread vs. aTm
Clowney's NFL Draft Promo
Can Tennessee get to a Bo
Lindy's top 100 for 2010

Old 11-18-2013, 03:05 PM   #1
ALittleBirdy
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
ALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talonsALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talonsALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talonsALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talonsALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talonsALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talonsALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talonsALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talonsALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talonsALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talonsALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talons
Default He is picking up momentum Moore and Moore

True Freshman #10 Skai Moore currently is leading the team in overall tackles and that's only after starting the lost two games. He is already a good player, cam imaging what size and more experience will evolve him into??

Can You Say A BEAST at WLB...
Old 11-18-2013, 03:09 PM   #2
theoSCARfan89
Walk On

Male

theoSCARfan89 has hatched from the shell
Default Re: He is picking up momentum Moore and Moore

I absolutely love what Skai is doing this season...him and Fry have been MVPs as true freshman IMO....but yea, the Skai is the limit for him.
theoSCARfan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:09 PM   #3
COCKYWOOD
Game MVP

Male

COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

Then he better start the last two or should I say 4 ! wink:
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:11 PM   #4
bcolinc
4-Star

Male

bcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spurs

These next few years will be amazing for our football program. As of the last 3 haven't been. Just can't wait to see how good we are in the future.
Old 11-18-2013, 03:28 PM   #5
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

The Skai's the limit
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:40 PM   #6
Kuhn
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 200
Kuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudlyKuhn is crowing loudly

He looks like a future AllSEC LB
Kuhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:42 PM   #7
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

No more Mr. Nice Skai
Old 11-18-2013, 03:50 PM   #8
uscGRAD04
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoSCARfan89 View Post
I absolutely love what Skai is doing this season...him and Fry have been MVPs as true freshman IMO....but yea, the Skai is the limit for him.

I've been thinking how consistent Fry has been this year and that as he gets bigger/stronger his distance will improve. Well, his 45 yarder had plenty of leg. It might have been good from 50 yds.
uscGRAD04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:57 PM   #9
Gamecock Rob
Household Name

Male

Gamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot material

I can't wait til he has a year in the weight room. He has gotten run over a few times this year, but if you can add 25 lbs to him he will be a first round pick in 2 years.
Gamecock Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:58 PM   #10
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I thought it was smart to go with diggs at spur against what florida was doing as well, even though he did get one kind of bonehead penalty.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 04:00 PM   #11
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

Lucy in the Skai With Diamonds
Old 11-18-2013, 04:07 PM   #12
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Going into this year, we all knew we just had to survive the season with our inexperienced LB's. I think we have. I have a feeling they're going to bail our D-line out more than once next year.....

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 04:23 PM   #13
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

behindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPit

I hear they are changing the company name to SKAIPE

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 04:46 PM   #14
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

Oh I get it, skai and sky are homophones.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:09 PM   #15
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadCockFan View Post
Oh I get it, skai and sky are homophones.
Can you do me a favor and not make this a political thread. It is against board rules. We don't need this to get deleted and you can keep your opinions to yourself man.
Old 11-19-2013, 02:20 AM   #16
GamecockNeal
American Gamecock....

Male

CockyCash: 3683
GamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot material

Skairockets in flight, afternoon delight!
Old 11-19-2013, 03:19 AM   #17
CockyLifer
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 99095
CockyLifer is making other chickens nervousCockyLifer is making other chickens nervousCockyLifer is making other chickens nervousCockyLifer is making other chickens nervousCockyLifer is making other chickens nervousCockyLifer is making other chickens nervousCockyLifer is making other chickens nervousCockyLifer is making other chickens nervous

Can't believe he almost went to Miami, glad he didn't
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:33 AM   #18
tdevildog1986
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1375
tdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his comb

Skaiwalker...(***Lightsaber on***)
tdevildog1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 02:44 PM   #19
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

I see Skai's of blooooo... Clouds of white.... and I think to myself, what a wonderful world!
Old 11-19-2013, 04:21 PM   #20
rrsandersjr
4-Star

Male

rrsandersjr has earned his spursrrsandersjr has earned his spursrrsandersjr has earned his spursrrsandersjr has earned his spursrrsandersjr has earned his spursrrsandersjr has earned his spurs

Would Moore have come here had we not lost our all-america, 4 star lb committ to Florida? Funny how things work out.
rrsandersjr is offline   Reply With Quote