CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
IBleedGarnetandBlack
garnet_black215
ccured
Badazcock
b381l
18IsTheMan
GH
NinjaSven
primetimetodd19
Heck of an atmospher (1137)
Kevin Sumlin Thought (1016)
Priority #1: Teach T (945)
Step back from the l (842)
My outside view (756)
Taylor Swift has a m (740)
great pic (736)
99 PROBLEMS... (593)
Talking Season 2014 (356)
More NCAA Stupidity: (354)
Shon Carson at KR
Step back from the ledge
Connor Shaw Browns
Fearless predictions of t
My Observations About USC
What's your take on our a
NCAA Football 14
Shaq Roland
Confused fan here. Why i
2014-15 Premier League se

Old 11-21-2013, 10:37 AM   #1
superfly
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 900
superfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot material
Default Where to watch the game

I hate to post a thread on this one thing but here in Monroe the only 2 sports bars closed, Dish is my provider so no PPV or ESPN3. Outside of traveling to Charlotte does anyone know my options ? Been here 5 months and no clue whats...what.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:44 AM   #2
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 53400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material
Default Re: Where to watch the game

It's not far to concord, go to Dave and busters or twin peaks I bet they will have it.

COCKDIESEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:42 AM   #3
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 117561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfly View Post
I hate to post a thread on this one thing but here in Monroe the only 2 sports bars closed, Dish is my provider so no PPV or ESPN3. Outside of traveling to Charlotte does anyone know my options ? Been here 5 months and no clue whats...what.
The Buffalo Wild Wings in Rock Hill will have it. And if you tell them you are with the local gamecock club or alumni chapter, they will donate a portion of your check to the scholarship fund.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:19 PM   #4
DGCrocket
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 700
DGCrocket has hatched from the shell

come down to the sun valley area in between indian trail and monroe and you can watch it at hickory tavern or bonfire bar and grill i would imagine
Old 11-21-2013, 12:33 PM   #5
superfly
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 900
superfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot materialsuperfly is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGCrocket View Post
come down to the sun valley area in between indian trail and monroe and you can watch it at hickory tavern or bonfire bar and grill i would imagine
I was thinking Mint Hill or Matthews but one
Between Indian Trail and Monroe.....that's the deal. I will google it but I imagine 74 is the right start....lol. The one sports bar here turned into a gay bar. Crazy that there is not another one anywhere around. Thanks dude.
Old 11-21-2013, 01:48 PM   #6
DGCrocket
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 700
DGCrocket has hatched from the shell

no prob. just take 74 to the new QT and Lowes intersection and hang a left. The Tavern is by the new theater and Bonfire is in the shopping complex on the same side of the road facing Monroe Rd. Both spots are pretty good.