CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Ericvol2096
l^l^lBGCock
GamecockSuperFan
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
A. Pilgrim
robgusc76
taylorssc
Travelin
cocks are us
BLACK OUT!!!!!!! (2784)
Herbstreit on " (1017)
Gamecockology Helms (987)
SEC QB's in the Red (970)
Little know stat (We (960)
Where do you like to (530)
We're going to the N (504)
Amelia Earhart Plane (291)
COCKYTALK GOLF OUTIN (209)
This season and recr (194)
Uniforms for Tenn
Have you ever been so wro
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
Where do you like to sit
We're going to the NCAA T
Perry Dozier Jr. (2015 Pr
Gamecockology Helms
2014 WS: Giants vs. Royal
Lose to Clemson, or to Te
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2

Old 11-26-2013, 01:16 AM   #1
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material
Default Can anybody say..

That they're worried just a little about this game? I know I can't be the only one.
Old 11-26-2013, 01:24 AM   #2
Carolina4eva
Blue Chip

Male

Carolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: Can anybody say..

These threads always pop up and the answer is always the same. A Gamecock fan is nervous about every game of the year. It's just natural.

Army National Guard
Carolina4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 01:35 AM   #3
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

If you're not nervous about the Carolina/Clemson game (regardless of what side you're on) you should probably check your pulse.
Old 11-26-2013, 01:36 AM   #4
Spurz
Class of 2009

Male

Spurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudly

Very much so, yes.
Old 11-26-2013, 01:57 AM   #5
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterClowney View Post
If you're not nervous about the Carolina/Clemson game (regardless of what side you're on) you should probably check your pulse.
Does giddy count as nervous?
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 02:33 AM   #6
USC843
Recruit

Male

USC843 has feathers coming inUSC843 has feathers coming in

Im worried about our D line not showing up, specifically.
USC843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:00 AM   #7
uscandy
4-Star

Male

uscandy is sharpening his clawsuscandy is sharpening his clawsuscandy is sharpening his clawsuscandy is sharpening his clawsuscandy is sharpening his claws

Some of you worried about Coastal LOL. Heck, we could be playing Summerville High School and some would be worried. Geez! I've come to realize it will never end.
uscandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:08 AM   #8
grannycock
Banned

Female

CockyCash: 200
grannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPit

Worried no, anxious and excited very much so.
grannycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:23 AM   #9
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Nope.

I've been worried the last four years. Every year Clemson is supposed to be the better team, and each year they haven't been. I know full well that Clemson could win this game, they're certainly talented enough, but last year I really thought they'd win. I looked at the matchup and didn't like what I see.

Our team has convinced me otherwise. They believe, and they approach this game differently than other Gamecock teams have in the past. We've been a fragile team at times, and inconsistent, but these guys are warriors, and I believe they'll get the job done.
Old 11-26-2013, 04:24 AM   #10
Socom Elite
Walk On

Male

Socom Elite has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
Nope.

I've been worried the last four years. Every year Clemson is supposed to be the better team, and each year they haven't been.
Yep. Every year they are super cocky because they demolish high school teams. Then they play a team with a D and it's turnover galore.

This year I am concerned. Our D is young. We have the potential to play with anyone in the league, but can also self destruct like the UT game.
Socom Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:49 AM   #11
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

CockyCash: 672
InletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudly

Negative
InletCock1989 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 05:42 AM   #12
GarnetSwarm1990
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 738
GarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudly

Anxious. Forget Thanksgiving. Saturday needs to hurry up and get here. I'm thinking this game could get a lot more chippey than recent games. They are pissed off and we are (if Vic is any indication) not any less determined than if we had lost 4 straight.
GarnetSwarm1990 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:11 AM   #13
qcgamecock
Banned

Male

qcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
That they're worried just a little about this game? I know I can't be the only one.

What?
qcgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:13 AM   #14
qcgamecock
Banned

Male

qcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot material

What is there to be worried about, anxious and ready but not worried! What are you worried about, never worry about what I can't control since it is a waste of time.
qcgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:17 AM   #15
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

I'm nervous...always am.
treys1986 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:17 AM   #16
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 420000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Of course. It's hard to beat someone 5 times in a row. The Taters are due.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:19 AM   #17
Ole Gregg
make an assessment

Male

CockyCash: 7567085
Ole Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot material

due for another one!
w
\.
" Are you playing your love games with me? "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxaP19pY1FI
Ole Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:58 AM   #18
G&B
purple nurple

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

Yes, we are traveling out of state and we have a long drive Saturday. I am worried that I won't get home in time for the game.
Old 11-26-2013, 10:40 AM   #19
markymark550
Bowl MVP

Male

markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material

Yeah, I'm always nervous about this game.
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 10:58 AM   #20
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

HONEST ANSWER:

The past three years going into this game I have felt very VERY Confident
that USC would win. Last year I was even on record saying that Clemson's
offense would not get into the endzone more than twice against us, and
said it about 3 weeks prior to the game.

This season, I have said a few weeks back that Clemson was not a scary
looking team and I wish we were playing them that weekend when I made
the statement.

I am not nervous or worried at all. I think SC wins this one again....HOWEVER
I do feel like this will be an epic matchup and may be the closest fought
game of the last five years. I still feel very good that we are the better
team and we will win our fifth in a row and keep our home win streak
record in tact.

We have a small graduation class, and a couple of Juniors who will be
leaving after this year, but they are top notch players. Our team will
want to send them out with a win. Connor's last game and he holds a
perfect home win streak for his career and the team will want to win
for him..... we all saw what this team is capable of doing when they
rally around Connor. ... the key is for him to get off to a good start and
let the offense develop around him, and the defense to feed off of that.

We'll win, but I think both teams give the national audience their money's
worth this year.