CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
bcolinc
ConwayGamecock
Latti
Gamecocks1137
usc1
kingofnerf
FanofCarolina1
Storm Of Spurs
carcosa
**USC vs. Clemson GA (5578)
looks like we have 2 (1996)
Decommitment from Te (928)
Beat Miami (815)
Duck Bowl Depth Char (640)
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBA (624)
Cleveland Browns Hea (617)
Garcia and Clemsux T (604)
Need a dog kennel (239)
NCAAB: CLEMSON @ SOU (170)
Previewing Clemson
**USC vs. Clemson GAME Th
The Vent and Coaching cha
How Long Will The Rebuild
So, why is next year goin
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBALL PL
2015 - Mark Fields
Duck Bowl Depth Chart
Four USC Basketball Games
looks like we have 2 OL r

Old 11-28-2013, 10:19 AM   #1
GregoryHouse
FB = Greeb Oval

Male

CockyCash: 30400
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material
Default Lyndon B. Johnson Speaks to his Tailor

Serious, actual phone conversation between the President of the United States of America and his tailor.

Old 11-28-2013, 12:01 PM   #2
TheMule
Br Ba

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
TheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to TheMule
Default Re: Lyndon B. Johnson Speaks to his Tailor

gt
Here's to you, Feisty and Spurd&Fthrd.
TheMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 12:59 PM   #3
GregoryHouse
FB = Greeb Oval

Male

GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

I want to stress that this is not a comedy routine or impression but an actual phone call from President Johnson to his pants maker.
Old 11-28-2013, 01:09 PM   #4
taylorssc
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material

Wow... where in the world did you find this nugget?

And speaking of nuggets, I also hate it when the seam that runs from my zipper to my bunghole cuts my ballsack, you know, where my nuts hang, like I'm ridin' a wire fence.
taylorssc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:13 PM   #5
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Nonchalant belch was the best part.
Old 11-28-2013, 01:18 PM   #6
GregoryHouse
FB = Greeb Oval

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorssc View Post
Wow... where in the world did you find this nugget?

And speaking of nuggets, I also hate it when the seam that runs from my zipper to my bunghole cuts my ballsack, you know, where my nuts hang, like I'm ridin' a wire fence.

I was listening to Johnson's declassified recordings (a Thanksgiving tradition in the GH household) when I came across this one and I it just struck me as the oddest thing ever given the context

BTW, Johnson recorded all of his phone conversations while President.

These recordings were supposed to stay classified until January 22, 2038 but were released in the 1990's after the movie JFK.
Old 11-28-2013, 05:17 PM   #7
GregoryHouse
FB = Greeb Oval

Male

Also:

Old 11-28-2013, 05:39 PM   #8
grannycock
Banned

Female

grannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPit

Well I do hope they fixed his bunghole problem.
grannycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 05:47 PM   #9
GregoryHouse
FB = Greeb Oval

Male

The problem LBJ is expressing is the problem that a lot of men have with most trousers...especially pants that are not broken in jeans.

We do need bigger pockets for our change...and knives...Also room in the seat to make nuts and bunghole comfortable...
Old 11-28-2013, 09:42 PM   #10
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
Nonchalant belch was the best part.
This. And the part where my nuts hang and the bung hole. HS this was awesome.
Old 11-29-2013, 12:07 AM   #11
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

That came from an Era when America had balls...
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:45 AM   #12
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

CockyCash: 26000805
RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to RGHoskins

That guy was a ****ing lunatic. I can't confirm this, but a couple different people have told me that he had a meeting with the leader of another country while he was taking a shit (bunghole) to guarantee he had the upper hand.

- Rick H-

Rest in Peace Jaymie, aka Feistyminx and C- Girl.
RGHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 01:15 AM   #13
GregoryHouse
FB = Greeb Oval

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGHoskins View Post
That guy was a ****ing lunatic. I can't confirm this, but a couple different people have told me that he had a meeting with the leader of another country while he was taking a shit (bunghole) to guarantee he had the upper hand.

He did.

He also liked to whip out his penis in public. He nicknamed his Johnson "Jumbo" and was very proud of it.
Old 11-29-2013, 01:23 AM   #14
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Loco dude for sure

He offed Kennedy
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 02:11 AM   #15
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Dude was pimp.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:43 AM   #16
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:57 AM   #17
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 840000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Might explain why LBJ walked around the White House naked sometimes....pants were too tight around his junk.

One strange dude.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:55 AM   #18
TheMule
Br Ba

Male

TheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to TheMule

Mah fel-low Amurikuns. I come to you tonight...with a heavy heart.

gt
Here's to you, Feisty and Spurd&Fthrd.
TheMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 03:52 PM   #19
uscgmck
I'm Baaacck

Male

uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material

His boss NSFW

Old 11-30-2013, 01:19 AM   #20
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgmck View Post
His boss NSFW

haha So Boss... "This is obviously a F*** up."