CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
kingofnerf
highstick
400 pasing yards (796)
Funny? (736)
Nosovitch (689)
HBC Weekly Presser (632)
This program has no (583)
Zone Read Analysis w (472)
Thompson Has Neck In (462)
What fish do you eat (455)
KY Suspends 4 Player (418)
Would You Accept Lam (273)
Defer Or Not?
Four UK Players Suspended
Build a New Stadium
4th & 1 Play
HBC Weekly Presser
Thompson Has Neck Injury
liquor in the stadium
Really excited to visit t
Maty Mauk tries to take o
Thoughts on the basketbal

Old 11-30-2013, 12:50 AM   #1
btwint
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
btwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPit
Default Section 506 question

Does anyone know if the cheering ban will be lifted in sec 506 for the game Saturday? I dont want to get kicked out for cheering to loud nor do I want to get my dad invovled again....he is a lawyer by the way.
btwint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 01:08 AM   #2
usc52
Workaholic

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to usc52
Default Re: Section 506 question

Quote:
Originally Posted by btwint View Post
Does anyone know if the cheering ban will be lifted in sec 506 for the game Saturday? I dont want to get kicked out for cheering to loud nor do I want to get my dad invovled again....he is a lawyer by the way.
What a waste of a thread. Its just not funny anymore
usc52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 01:24 AM   #3
Hoodrow Wilson
4-Star

Male

Hoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talons

I see so many people joke about this. Can anybody explain to me where it originated?
Hoodrow Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 01:30 AM   #4
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodrow Wilson View Post
I see so many people joke about this. Can anybody explain to me where it originated?
It sounds like someone started b*tching during the game, and than people started b*tching about the b*tching, and the original b*thcer kept b*tching, so the the b*tchees keept b*tching about the b*tching and the b*tching by everyone is still going on to this day. That is what it sounds like to me at least.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 01:34 AM   #5
btwint
Recruit

Male

btwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPitbtwint rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodrow Wilson View Post
I would but according to USC52 it just isnt funny anymore. Ah what the hell, its one of the most epic threads ever so here you go.

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=177929

Oh and USC52...if you thought 506 jokes are no fun anymore you can simply not click the thread that is titled SECTION 506. I will hang up and listen....

Last edited by btwint; 11-30-2013 at 01:50 AM.
btwint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 08:38 AM   #6
Danmcc3
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 800
Danmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc52 View Post
Is your dad a lawyer?
Danmcc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:26 AM   #7
usc52
Workaholic

Male

usc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to usc52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danmcc3 View Post
Is your dad a lawyer?
No sir and I do not sit in section 506. Once again the joke is getting old
usc52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:27 AM   #8
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

Frosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPit

I upgraded to section 6 15 rows behind the bench from 506, didn't like being told/asked to sit down during the florida game. Made sure to tell the person using me tickets he has to stand up for the entire 1st quarter
Frosty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:35 AM   #9
Cocky chick
Blue Chip

Female

Cocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot material

Quote:

Then why click on a thread entitled "Section 506 question"?
Cocky chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:37 AM   #10
Danmcc3
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 800
Danmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talonsDanmcc3 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky chick View Post
Then why click on a thread entitled "Section 506 question"?
All the cool kids are doing it
Danmcc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:56 AM   #11
Ole Gregg
make an assessment

Male

CockyCash: 7567085
Ole Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot material

Quote:
well we have heard from the humor police.
w
\.
" Are you playing your love games with me? "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxaP19pY1FI
Ole Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:04 AM   #12
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

I do not always sit in section 506, but when I do..
Old 11-30-2013, 10:22 AM   #13
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

I think it's still pretty funny, but that's what I expected when I clicked on a section 506 thread.
Old 11-30-2013, 10:54 AM   #14
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 225747
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Mark Richt also thinks this is a waste of a thread.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:00 AM   #15
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

let us not forget the green stripe, that's always good for a laugh
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 01:59 PM   #16
bhusc2002
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

bhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot materialbhusc2002 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to bhusc2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadCockFan View Post
let us not forget the green stripe, that's always good for a laugh
Or the sniper
bhusc2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 02:07 PM   #17
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

I still find it humorous.
Old 11-30-2013, 04:29 PM   #18
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
I upgraded to section 6 15 rows behind the bench from 506, didn't like being told/asked to sit down during the florida game. Made sure to tell the person using me tickets he has to stand up for the entire 1st quarter
Sounds like you would enjoy the student section
SirBigSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:31 PM   #19
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

I heard there was a big snake at ACPhilson's house.
Old 11-30-2013, 04:40 PM   #20
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Don't underestimate section 506