CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Gamecock Multimedia

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
eaglegolf018
Coulwoodwarlord
ReadR00ster
ertman420
CoverTwo
Lalli25
MWard
SAETerrier
JerseyBird
HelleraisingCock
Victor Hampton Arres (1829)
What type of snake i (821)
response from charte (789)
how has more ESPN an (557)
Gamecock Legacy recr (374)
Attendance next seas (364)
purchasing football (257)
Honeymoon recommenda (201)
Dylan Thompson, Clas (139)
$15 home AC (134)
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
Dylan Thompson, Class Act
how has more ESPN anounce
2008 Honda Accord EX-L 4
Larenz Bryant update?
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
response from charter abo
Kelcy and Vic questioned
A'ja Wilson
Gamecock Legacy recruits/

Old 09-14-2005, 08:39 PM   #1
CockyHoskins
Bad Luck Streak in Dancing School

Male

Homecoming King/Queen: Award given to the poster we most want to meet at the next game - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to meet at the next game Best Non-Football Thread: Award given for starting the best non-football thread - Given for: starting the best non-football thread of 2005 (introductions are in order) 
CockyCash: 100500
CockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Skype™ to CockyHoskins
Default Avatar & Signature Request Thread

Several people have asked for custom Gamecock avatars. Post your requests here. Try to be as specific as possible. Also, if you have custom Gamecock avatars, feel free to post them. I have raised the avatar minimum dimensions to 120 x 120 so that you can have some more detail in the avatars.

Here is one I made for HotSpur
Attached Images

Invading stores now!!

CockyHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 08:41 PM   #2
CockyHoskins

Male

Homecoming King/Queen: Award given to the poster we most want to meet at the next game - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to meet at the next game Best Non-Football Thread: Award given for starting the best non-football thread - Given for: starting the best non-football thread of 2005 (introductions are in order) 
CockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot material
Default Re: Avatar Request Thread

Here is one I made for USCKEN
Attached Images

Invading stores now!!

Old 09-14-2005, 08:43 PM   #3
CockyHoskins

Male

Here are two I made for chunkylover53 and a sig:
Attached Images

Invading stores now!!

Old 09-14-2005, 08:45 PM   #4
CockyHoskins

Male

Here is the very first custom avatar on CockyTalk, made by keliann78 for khosk.
Attached Images

Invading stores now!!

Old 09-14-2005, 10:49 PM   #5
YouCanNeverTell
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
YouCanNeverTell rules the CockPitYouCanNeverTell rules the CockPitYouCanNeverTell rules the CockPitYouCanNeverTell rules the CockPitYouCanNeverTell rules the CockPitYouCanNeverTell rules the CockPitYouCanNeverTell rules the CockPitYouCanNeverTell rules the CockPitYouCanNeverTell rules the CockPitYouCanNeverTell rules the CockPitYouCanNeverTell rules the CockPit

I'd just like to have one. I don't really care what it is. I bet it would look cool if you put that spur like in Spurticus' coming through a Block C. What programs are you guys using to make all of that stuff?
YouCanNeverTell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 10:58 PM   #6
CockyHoskins

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCanNeverTell
I'd just like to have one. I don't really care what it is. I bet it would look cool if you put that spur like in Spurticus' coming through a Block C. What programs are you guys using to make all of that stuff?
PhotoShop 7.0

Invading stores now!!

Old 09-14-2005, 11:05 PM   #7
CockyHoskins

Male

Quote:
How about this YCNT?
Attached Images

Invading stores now!!

Old 09-14-2005, 11:05 PM   #8
morgan n' 7
somewhat unoriginal

Male

Signature: Award given for the best signature - Given for: having the best signature of 2005 
CockyCash: 400
morgan n' 7 is USC mascot materialmorgan n' 7 is USC mascot materialmorgan n' 7 is USC mascot materialmorgan n' 7 is USC mascot materialmorgan n' 7 is USC mascot materialmorgan n' 7 is USC mascot materialmorgan n' 7 is USC mascot materialmorgan n' 7 is USC mascot materialmorgan n' 7 is USC mascot materialmorgan n' 7 is USC mascot materialmorgan n' 7 is USC mascot material

If you have the chance, I'm a Ron Burgundy fan. Our apartments(when I had mine) smelled of rich mahogany and we were the owners of many leather bound books.

***If you can't do that, I love anything Gamecock!!!!

Last edited by morgan n' 7; 09-14-2005 at 11:17 PM.
morgan n' 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 05:52 AM   #9
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Quote:
I use Photoshop Elements 3
Got it to do some farks and backgounds a month or so ago, but I use it now to do some really nice stuff with the family photos, and old pics I have on the computer too. Fun to see what you can created from just an Idea.
Old 09-15-2005, 06:07 AM   #10
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpurOf2001
Hey CH, Could you set me up an avatar of my good buddy Troy in his USC digs, not the Vikings? Thanks man, that would be great?
Are you intrested in an Image of Troy something like this Spur/2001?

Old 09-16-2005, 11:02 AM   #11
palmettogirlusc
Resident Fashion Expert

Female

Avatar: Award given for the best avatar - Given for: having the best avatar of 2005 
CockyCash: 99987
palmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot material

i've got pleanty of avatars, but none are gamecock related. so here's my request. i want one of the streaker....

palmettogirlusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 11:17 AM   #12
CockyHoskins

Male

How about this palmettogirl?
Attached Images

Invading stores now!!

Old 09-16-2005, 11:28 PM   #13
CockyHoskins

Male

try this gamecckfan5
Attached Images

Invading stores now!!

Old 09-23-2005, 03:38 PM   #14
carolinanurse
Walk On

Female

CockyCash: 500
carolinanurse has earned his spurscarolinanurse has earned his spurscarolinanurse has earned his spurscarolinanurse has earned his spurscarolinanurse has earned his spurscarolinanurse has earned his spurs
Smile Re: Avatar Request Thread

How about something Carolina and nurse related?
carolinanurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 07:11 PM   #15
Cocktane
High Octane Energy Drink

Male

CockyCash: 2001
Cocktane is USC mascot materialCocktane is USC mascot materialCocktane is USC mascot materialCocktane is USC mascot materialCocktane is USC mascot materialCocktane is USC mascot materialCocktane is USC mascot materialCocktane is USC mascot materialCocktane is USC mascot materialCocktane is USC mascot materialCocktane is USC mascot material

I really like that one carolinanurse. Can someone do one for me?
Cocktane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 07:49 PM   #16
CockyHoskins

Male

How about this one Foghorn?
Attached Images

Invading stores now!!

Old 10-26-2005, 09:00 PM   #17
fireantD1984
Walk On

fireantD1984 is learning to peck

I would like one of either taneyhill or blake throwing the ball or something if u dont mind.

GOOOO COCKS!!!!!!
fireantD1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 09:35 PM   #18
CockyHoskins

Male

Here are two with Taneyhill
Attached Images

Invading stores now!!

Old 10-26-2005, 09:44 PM   #19
jomo
Recruit

Male

jomo has earned his spursjomo has earned his spursjomo has earned his spursjomo has earned his spursjomo has earned his spursjomo has earned his spurs

I would like to have one with Joe Morrison getting ready to run onto the field before 2001, or any picture of joe in his black carolina hat.
jomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 09:50 PM   #20
CockyHoskins

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomo
I would like to have one with Joe Morrison getting ready to run onto the field before 2001, or any picture of joe in his black carolina hat.
Coming right up.
Attached Images

Invading stores now!!