CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
COCKYTALKIN
thekob
WeStillOwnUSC
El Cid Ranger
MountainCock
GarnetSwarm1990
taylorssc
kingoftheroost
USCNowAndForever
gamecockgal
Interesting quotes f (2596)
Have you ever been s (1553)
Key for 2015 defense (961)
Skai Moore out for U (815)
Women's Team Ranked (608)
Lebron makes Clevela (502)
Troubles in Tigertow (359)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (324)
Cockaboose Video (249)
What does it take to (143)
FSU vs. Louisville
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
USC/Tennessee 11/1/2014
Cockaboose Video
Where do you like to sit
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2
Who is your favorite play
TN game weather
***2014 Carolina Panthers
Gamecockology Helms

Old 12-08-2013, 10:54 PM   #1
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material
Default Complain about the Bowl thread

I just thought maybe we could have a designated location for people that want to whine like spoiled children instead of having them derailing every thread related to the bowl game. If you feel the need to complain do it in here so that people who are actually interested in going to Orlando and want to know more about the game/our opponent don't have to sift through your 100th post about how you think it's lame that we're going to Orlando and the many responses your ridiculous attitude will generate.

*I will not be revisiting this thread, as I have no desire to complain about the bowl or argue with you about it.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:01 PM   #2
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Complain about the Bowl thread

Good idea.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:05 PM   #3
gamecockgal
KEEP CALM AND HAIL HYDRA!

Female

CockyCash: 1000000
gamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot material

Nothing to say here. I am glad to be heading to O-Town, my old stomping grounds. Hey, I wonder if Yancey remembers me? :)
Old 12-08-2013, 11:07 PM   #4
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockgal View Post
Nothing to say here. I am glad to be heading to O-Town, my old stomping grounds. Hey, I wonder if Yancey remembers me? :)
Of course I do! We would meet downtown back then. We are working on having some stuff as we are the host alumni group. I'll post as I get info. Just not in this thread.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:09 PM   #5
Kickerspl80
Too Deep

Male

CockyCash: 10000692
Kickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot material

This thread is a joke. Makes the fanbase look like a bunch of whiners
Old 12-08-2013, 11:11 PM   #6
gamecockgal
KEEP CALM AND HAIL HYDRA!

Female

gamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
Of course I do! We would meet downtown back then. We are working on having some stuff as we are the host alumni group. I'll post as I get info. Just not in this thread.

Awesome. I should be down with my mother and uncle, both are USC alum. I don't remember most of the game last year, the three of us were pretty sauced by game time, LOL

Hey, if you wanna get back in touch, I can give you my email and phone number (I have no texting limits, woo!) by PM if you want. :) I never did get rid of my original number so my cell is still a 407 area code.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:17 PM   #7
cccock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 938
cccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his combcccock is developing his comb

Best thread ever. Hope the mods send EVERY cry baby here. I just about gave up after reading all the negative crap. Over 50 years I bleed Garnet and to live through what I have and to read some of the crap posted......Sounds like a bunch of spoiled brats.

Stick em here and leave them.

Damn proud to be a GAMECOCK and SOOOOOO HAPPPPPPY to be bowling. HOPE NONE OF OUR GUYS ON THE TEAM READ ANY OF THIS and if they are I hope they understand that some people just cant be happy.

Do your job MODS and bring back Cockytalk.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:21 PM   #8
Pty23
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Pty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickerspl80 View Post
Gosh, maybe because a lot of them are?
Pty23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:22 PM   #9
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickerspl80 View Post

Well, the thread literally IS a joke.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:23 PM   #10
gsgp
Blue Chip

Male

gsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talons

Why iscclemsux in a bcs bowl getting $$$ when Duke finished 2nd in the acc. Crap.
gsgp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:26 PM   #11
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

I wouldn't go to Orlando if the entire team showed up on my doorstep and begged me.

Even if they paid me- because it's not about the money. It's the principle. I am better than this team and this program. They don't deserve me.

Besides, the only restaurants in Orlando are McDonalds.

I hate Carolina football. I want them to do better than this so I'm going to help them do that by not supporting them.

I'm awesome.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:26 PM   #12
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

bcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudly

Haha this is awesome
Old 12-08-2013, 11:28 PM   #13
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
I wouldn't go to Orlando if the entire team showed up on my doorstep and begged me.

Even if they paid me- because it's not about the money. It's the principle. I am better than this team and this program. They don't deserve me.

Besides, the only restaurants in Orlando are McDonalds.

I hate Carolina football. I want them to do better than this so I'm going to help them do that by not supporting them.

I'm awesome.
I actually do support them. Had season tickets each of the last two years. That doesn't mean I have to be a fan of the bowl they're going to, but I realize that may be too deep for you to comprehend.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:34 PM   #14
GamecockSuperFan
Run 75% of the time

Male

CockyCash: 400
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cccock View Post
Best thread ever. Hope the mods send EVERY cry baby here. I just about gave up after reading all the negative crap. Over 50 years I bleed Garnet and to live through what I have and to read some of the crap posted......Sounds like a bunch of spoiled brats.

Stick em here and leave them.

Damn proud to be a GAMECOCK and SOOOOOO HAPPPPPPY to be bowling. HOPE NONE OF OUR GUYS ON THE TEAM READ ANY OF THIS and if they are I hope they understand that some people just cant be happy.

Do your job MODS and bring back Cockytalk.
Sounds like someone who watched 50 years of mediocrity to me and is ok with winning a few more games a season and beating clemson. It's still about winning the SEC, and for some us waiting all off-season/another year just to see if that's possible is getting old.
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:36 PM   #15
Latti
Uscooper

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Latti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post
I actually do support them. Had season tickets each of the last two years. That doesn't mean I have to be a fan of the bowl they're going to, but I realize that may be too deep for you to comprehend.
So if auburn had lost to uga and bama destroyed mizz which would have probably landed us in the bcs would you have been happy?
Latti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:38 PM   #16
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

I only support this team when they make bowl games that meet my expectations.

It's important that I make sure everyone else knows this and also that I try to take away their joy in life.

Being a top 10 team with 3 consecutive 10 win seasons, the longest home win streak in the nation, and beating Clemson 5 years in a row simply does not earn my appreciation or approval.

Orlando is a slum. I'd rather be skinned alive than spend New Years there.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:41 PM   #17
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latti View Post
So if auburn had lost to uga and bama destroyed mizz which would have probably landed us in the bcs would you have been happy?

Oh if that had happened then everyone would be overjoyed. But because things that were out of the teams control didn't bounce our way, we should just express disapproval and lack of support.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:41 PM   #18
lake-cityCOCK89
Starter

Male

lake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPit

It's a shame you have to make a thread like this.

If you don't like what bowl ties the sec has then go pull for Clemson.

WINNING

As easy as playing a Big 10 Team.
lake-cityCOCK89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:42 PM   #19
Latti
Uscooper

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Latti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
Oh if that had happened then everyone would be overjoyed. But because things that were out of the teams control didn't bounce our way, we should just express disapproval and lack of support.
Or if Clemson was in the CFa bowl this wouldn't be an issue.
Latti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:47 PM   #20
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latti View Post
I would have been as excited as possible if we landed in the BCS.

How many BCS bowls have we played in?

How many Capital One bowls have we played in?