CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Singaporecock
CoverTwo
2000grad
sporkgod50
ReadR00ster
usc1
Cock Kool-Aid
Order 66
rosstheboss
uscsandstorm85
**USC vs. Charleston (4377)
Kelcy and Vic questi (2485)
Group wants Clemson, (982)
Steele projects AP t (900)
US Air nsfw tweet (732)
I like how Frank sou (665)
boiled peanuts (503)
Cuonzo Martin to Cal (463)
Tax day freebies (454)
Sweet Corn!!! (188)
Bamberg High School Baseb
Connor Mitch
Last 5 years in the SEC
2015 - Chris Clark
Aggie game coming in from
**USC vs. Charleston Sout
Bruce, Vic & Kelcy si
Name a Gamecock
SC Supreme Court Rules ag
The case for Clowney at #

Old 12-11-2013, 12:16 AM   #1
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material
Default I admit, I love Wisconsin

Beer, cheese, more beer, bratwurst, more beer, foam cheese heads, and more beer. What is not to like? So far all their fans are nice. I wish we didn't have to play these fine folks, would love going to one of their tailgates too. Nebraska and Michigan were easy to dislike, these guys are one of my favorite Big whatever teams.

Beating them will still be cool though.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:22 AM   #2
lake-cityCOCK89
Two Deep

Male

lake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPit
Default Re: I admit, I love Wisconsin

I hope our players view them as the cockiest bunch of stiffs they have ever seen that need to be shown how football is really played.

I'm sure they're great people, it's fact I want to win.

Kick their ass

WINNING

As easy as playing a Big 10 Team.
lake-cityCOCK89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:24 AM   #3
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

I can get beer, brats, and cheese right here in South Carolina. And I can get better BBQ and chicken and not freeze my tookus off.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:26 AM   #4
Cockypantherfan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1627
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Maybe their plan is to "kill us with kindness" and just when we are done cozying up to them the bring out the knifeand BAM.. Knife in our back.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:36 AM   #5
SimpleGamecock
Recruit

Male

SimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talonsSimpleGamecock has developed his gaff and talons

Want to beat Wisconsin handily but I see what you're saying, they are good folks, I like WI way more than that s***hole of Ohio
SimpleGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:40 AM   #6
BeerandBacon
Recruit

Male

BeerandBacon has hatched from the shell

I've been to Wisconsin a few times. Always enjoyed my stay. I hope we enjoy our trip to Orlando more than them though.
BeerandBacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:43 AM   #7
b381l
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper82 View Post
Beer, cheese, more beer, bratwurst, more beer, foam cheese heads, and more beer. What is not to like? So far all their fans are nice. I wish we didn't have to play these fine folks, would love going to one of their tailgates too. Nebraska and Michigan were easy to dislike, these guys are one of my favorite Big whatever teams.

Beating them will still be cool though.
The Nebraska and Michigan people I met were really nice.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:45 AM   #8
Gamecock Rob
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot material

Old friend of mine is a Sconnie grad, great guy and all his friends I've met are too.
Gamecock Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:52 AM   #9
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly

As long as we remind their fans what "Gameday, the garnet way!" feels like. (Gamecock Victory)
SirBigSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 02:18 AM   #10
zoobadger
Walk On

Male

zoobadger has earned his spurszoobadger has earned his spurszoobadger has earned his spurszoobadger has earned his spurszoobadger has earned his spurszoobadger has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
I can get beer, brats, and cheese right here in South Carolina. And I can get better BBQ and chicken and not freeze my tookus off.
It's 12 degrees in Madison right now. And a cold front is coming through tomorrow.

According to the National Weather Service it's going to be sunny and 55 in Columbia tomorrow with light and variable winds. You can literally eat your BBQ and chicken outside! In December! So, on that basis, I'll concede the point.

Lotsa good food in Madison, though if you ever get up this way.
zoobadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 04:06 AM   #11
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
The Nebraska and Michigan people I met were really nice.
Was referring more to the teams/coaches. Dennard/Pelini and Brady Hoke bugged me.
Old 12-11-2013, 04:17 AM   #12
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

From.what i see, they are smart asses who wont still be laughing at us if we win.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 05:19 AM   #13
GarnetSwarm1990
4-Star

Male

GarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoobadger View Post
It's 12 degrees in Madison right now. And a cold front is coming through tomorrow.

According to the National Weather Service it's going to be sunny and 55 in Columbia tomorrow with light and variable winds. You can literally eat your BBQ and chicken outside! In December! So, on that basis, I'll concede the point.

GarnetSwarm1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 06:36 AM   #14
B-G
Two Deep

Male

B-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoobadger View Post

55??? that's freezing!
Old 12-11-2013, 07:37 AM   #15
lakemurraycock
Blue Chip

CockyCash: 357
lakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
The freezing of the tookus increases your consumption of the beer, brats and cheese though.
lakemurraycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 07:38 AM   #16
lakemurraycock
Blue Chip

CockyCash: 357
lakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-G View Post
55??? that's freezing!
It should warm up next week a couple of days are supposed to be in the mid 60s.
lakemurraycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 08:01 AM   #17
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

I've been to Wisconsin several times, and I've always enjoyed my time there. I've told the wife several times that I would consider living there if I ever get tired of living here.

And I would say that the Badgers are probably my favorite Big Ten team.

But I want our boys to put an ass-whooping on them the likes of which they've never seen.

No offense, of course.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:19 AM   #18
d20636
Haven't seen your acid...

Male

CockyCash: 1360
d20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot material

Mmmmm.....Cheese Curds! One of the joes in my platon was from Wisconson - always loved it when he came back from leave. Bags o'cheese curds and venison smoked sausage...

12 degrees can kiss my ass tho' - never again.

Looking forward to the game - it's going to be a good one!
Old 12-11-2013, 08:25 AM   #19
BadgerBadger
Walk On

Male

BadgerBadger has hatched from the shell

Badger alum here. I have the fortune of living in Minneapolis, which makes Madison feel veritably tropical. Thought you Cocks would get a laugh out of the fact that we're looking forward to a high of -2 today! Couple that with a 20 mph wind and you have pure arctic bliss (think "Fargo").

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of you in Florida. We Badgers, especially the more seasoned ones who attended Mad Town pre-Alvarez, treat our games as the icing on top of the cake. The cake being the party, of course.

Enjoy your balmy day!
BadgerBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 08:57 AM   #20
RoosterBooster
2nd Team All-SEC

CockyCash: 100500
RoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerBadger View Post
Badger alum here. I have the fortune of living in Minneapolis, which makes Madison feel veritably tropical. Thought you Cocks would get a laugh out of the fact that we're looking forward to a high of -2 today! Couple that with a 20 mph wind and you have pure arctic bliss (think "Fargo").

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of you in Florida. We Badgers, especially the more seasoned ones who attended Mad Town pre-Alvarez, treat our games as the icing on top of the cake. The cake being the party, of course.

Enjoy your balmy day!
We know the feeling on the second part. The Game was once what you did after tailgating. Now it is what you look forward to after tailgating. I will have to tell you though, and I have been to Lambeau. Never been to Camp Randall but would love to add that to my list of stadiums. But I have been to every SEC stadium but Kyle Field, every ACC stadium except the last expansion, been to the Big House, the Horseshoe and Lincoln. We ain't never lost at tailgatin' and don't plan to.