CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Thenardier
Gyle41386
SanAntonioCock
Bobby Boucher
spareparts
Spurticus
MACXIMVS
rdwylie
JerseyBird
MWard
Sindarius Thornwell (1099)
Chicago ND fan/SEC b (803)
Well gameday just go (561)
Happy Birthday, Coac (499)
Grill 225 (Market Pa (428)
Your most famous twi (399)
Athlon Ranks the SEC (385)
South Carolina @ Aub (264)
Softball takes final (180)
Lattimore's return. (128)
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
Athlon Ranks the SEC's QB
Lattimore's return. An ar
2015 Commitment - Shameik
Gamecock cheerleader with
GTA V online
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
2015 Warm/Warmer/Favorite
How to cut the mustard
17 Ridiculous Kitchen Gad

Old 12-10-2013, 06:36 PM   #21
markp_vip
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material
Default Re: USC - Wisc score prediction thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscjeremynca View Post
I have to go with Wisconsin on this. We struggle against the run. Clemson ran the ball at times, Arkansas carved us up with some big runs. Wisconsin is much bigger, stronger, and better at OL and RB than either of those teams. If they control the clock and grind it out, I think they win a close one. Not what my heart says but I doubt our ability to stop a strong ground game.

Wisconsin 24
USC - 21
Please tell me they are going to do what Arkansas did to us. I'll gladly give up some big runs if they only scratch the endzone once.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:37 PM   #22
Latt4Gov
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
Latt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscjeremynca View Post
I have to go with Wisconsin on this. We struggle against the run. Clemson ran the ball at times, Arkansas carved us up with some big runs. Wisconsin is much bigger, stronger, and better at OL and RB than either of those teams. If they control the clock and grind it out, I think they win a close one. Not what my heart says but I doubt our ability to stop a strong ground game.

Wisconsin 24
USC - 21
Final Score of that Game?

Have faith!
Old 12-10-2013, 06:38 PM   #23
Latt4Gov
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
Latt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his combLatt4Gov is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp_vip View Post
Please tell me they are going to do what Arkansas did to us. I'll gladly give up some big runs if they only scratch the endzone once.
This guy gets it....+1

Why the hell is so many people worried so bad about this game.... Give me a break!
Old 12-10-2013, 06:41 PM   #24
cockybreeyan
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

I had a dream about the game so that means I am definitely gonna be dead on.

SCAR wins in it a battle, pulling away mid-3rd quarter with Mikey D and the play action, with Connor tossing one last beautiful bomb to Damiere on a straight go route in the fourth quarter. He is then benched and Dylan gets the last series or two.

Pregame MVP's:
Mike Davis
Kelcy Quarles
Skai Moore (he will need to tackle all day with that run game)

Cocks win 41-13
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 07:02 PM   #25
Bigdsrip
Walk On

Male

Bigdsrip has hatched from the shell

Just fyi Wisconsin hasn't lost a game by more than 7 points since Oct 2010. One thing this UW team knows how to do is battle until the end. They simply don't get blown out. It is crazy how one turd of a game changes a teams perception. Before we crapped the bed against PSU UW was considered a clear-cut top 10 team despite their ridiculous ranking who would give anyone outside of Bama or FSU all they can handle. Now everyone is pissed off about their 'crappy' bowl matchup against another 'weak B1G team'. I think UW is going to be pissed off and out to send a message. UW 35-USC 21
Bigdsrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 07:08 PM   #26
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 35685
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Carolina has great leadership... The team will come to play... I'm not worried about that... We have some fans that are a bit apathetic, but I'm not worried about the team's focus.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:11 PM   #27
gamecockhub
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 10400
gamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockhub has developed his gaff and talons

35-28 Cocks!
Old 12-10-2013, 07:12 PM   #28
cockybusiness2
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 860000
cockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot material

Oh ye of little faith

54-10 COCKS... This one will not be close
cockybusiness2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 07:16 PM   #29
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Gamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPit

USC: 34
Wisconsin: 28
Gamecocks321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 07:27 PM   #30
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdsrip View Post
Just fyi Wisconsin hasn't lost a game by more than 7 points since Oct 2010.
Then they're due. 38-27 USC.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:27 PM   #31
CockyCody
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 803
CockyCody is making other chickens nervousCockyCody is making other chickens nervousCockyCody is making other chickens nervousCockyCody is making other chickens nervousCockyCody is making other chickens nervousCockyCody is making other chickens nervousCockyCody is making other chickens nervousCockyCody is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdsrip View Post
Just fyi Wisconsin hasn't lost a game by more than 7 points since Oct 2010. One thing this UW team knows how to do is battle until the end. They simply don't get blown out. It is crazy how one turd of a game changes a teams perception. Before we crapped the bed against PSU UW was considered a clear-cut top 10 team despite their ridiculous ranking who would give anyone outside of Bama or FSU all they can handle. Now everyone is pissed off about their 'crappy' bowl matchup against another 'weak B1G team'. I think UW is going to be pissed off and out to send a message. UW 35-USC 21

Now I am pissed off!! Cocks- 31 Big Rats- 21
CockyCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 07:34 PM   #32
Socom Elite
Walk On

Male

Socom Elite has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockybusiness2 View Post
Oh ye of little faith

54-10 COCKS... This one will not be close

Socom Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:36 PM   #33
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 4259
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

I'm thinking 45-17 Gamecocks on top.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:01 PM   #34
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

I always get worried before bowl games, given our history with them.

I think we should win. Close game until 4th quarter. Just like I said with Connor and JD not losing their last game at the Brice, they will not lose their last game as Gamecocks. And will become undefeated in bowl games while at SC. Has that ever happened before?
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:15 PM   #35
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

38 - 24 USC.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:18 PM   #36
gocockswyn
Two Deep

Female

gocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudly

Wow. Can't believe the posts for Wisconsin to win from the supposed Gamecock fans. Come on. 35 go 24 Cocks!
gocockswyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:21 PM   #37
beak2
4-Star

Male

beak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his comb

Right now, I would say Wisc wins 24-17. The fans do not seem to care about the bowl game, so why should the players, but I hope I am wrong.

beak2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:24 PM   #38
Harry Tuttle
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1200
Harry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervous

SC 28 WISC-14. But I also get the feeling we won't come to play. We shall see.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:55 PM   #39
airborne09
4-Star

Male

airborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervous

Wisconsin is going to be the tougher of the bowl teams we've played over the last couple of years by far,but I think their style of play,plays into our hand.If not at the beginning of the game then by the end of the first quarter the defense will have them figured out.My opinion on us winning the game will come down to if Connor lets the ball go or not.I am really excited about this game.I believe we win though.
airborne09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:31 PM   #40
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 397
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by beak2 View Post
Right now, I would say Wisc wins 24-17. The fans do not seem to care about the bowl game, so why should the players, but I hope I am wrong.

?? I don't even understand this concept...