CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
U-Dub Gamecock
ReadR00ster
rosstheboss
Latti
Bobby Boucher
donbgamecock
ConwayGamecock
usc1
Regalcock
catdaddy66
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (2674)
BREAD (522)
Sindarius Thornwell (340)
Dress shirt help (335)
Starz Black Sails (274)
Best Child Acting Pe (236)
Grill 225 (Market Pa (168)
South Carolina @ Aub (110)
Well gameday just go (105)
Unsung Hero (84)
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #3
Kelcy and Vic questioned
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
Sindarius Thornwell Draft
Grill 225 (Market Pavilli
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
South Carolina @ Auburn S
Name a Gamecock
Does Brenton Williams hav
Josh Cunningham Power For

Old 12-13-2013, 06:50 PM   #21
Gamecock_Aholic
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot material
Default Re: Popular Movies That You Despise

Napoleon dynamite.
Gamecock_Aholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:57 PM   #22
uscjeremynca
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkousc View Post
Lord of the Rings
Titanic
Rocky movies
Twilight
Harry Potter
Dances With Wolves
Godfather
Little Women
I have to agree on most of these. Neutral on Godfather and Rocky and not seen Little Women. Harry Potter and Twilight and complete and total garbage. Stupid story lines and I just don't care.

As I tell people about Titanic, spoiler alert - the ship sinks! It's nothing more than a pathetic love story on a big ship.
Old 12-13-2013, 07:06 PM   #23
GH

Male

CockyCash: 31828
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

District 9
Old 12-13-2013, 08:53 PM   #24
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1731774588
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

austin powers
Old 12-13-2013, 09:07 PM   #25
GH

Male

CockyCash: 31828
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Sex and the City

Twilight

How Stella Got Her Groove Back

The Passion of the Christ
Old 12-13-2013, 09:25 PM   #26
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

behindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock_Aholic View Post
Napoleon dynamite.
This!

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:28 PM   #27
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

Twilight - Absolute garbage

Rocky Horror Picture Show
Old 12-13-2013, 09:34 PM   #28
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Reservoir Dogs
Fight Club
The Matrix

I don't despise them, but these are three that I came away from them feeling severely underwhelmed in comparison to how much they're built up. I think Fight Club was a bit ruined for me, though, because I knew what was coming due to someone hinting at it before I watched it.. Also, add Napoleon Dynamite to the list as well- even though I've never been able to attend to it long enough to finish it.
Give a larbage, throw out your garbage.
Metalrush24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:49 PM   #29
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 5661799
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

the lord of the rings. I have tried to watch the first one at least 10 times and have never made it halfway through. horrible
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:05 PM   #30
RockRocks787
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1510
RockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to RockRocks787

Napoleon Dynamite (Unbelievably stupid)
Bourne movies (Matt Damon is so boring in them)
The Avengers (Never have liked superhero shows or movies)
Tyler Perry Movies (I would be insulted by them if I was black. They're so stupid. His shows too.)

And those of you saying A Christmas Story have no Christmas spirit. No Christmas is complete without seeing that movie. I refuse to watch it any other time of the year.

RockRocks787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:11 PM   #31
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalrush24 View Post
Reservoir Dogs
Fight Club
The Matrix

I don't despise them, but these are three that I came away from them feeling severely underwhelmed in comparison to how much they're built up. I think Fight Club was a bit ruined for me, though, because I knew what was coming due to someone hinting at it before I watched it.. Also, add Napoleon Dynamite to the list as well- even though I've never been able to attend to it long enough to finish it.
Fight Club for sure

Like 95% of tom cruises movies.

Ted: Seriously... The funniest movie of all time?! How bout a 2 hour long family guy with a few funny 1 liners.

Taledega Nights: Im a will ferrell fan, but that movie sucked.

Rudy (Just Kidding)
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:39 PM   #32
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post
Grease
+110000000000000000000000

add Footloose to that list.
Old 12-13-2013, 11:47 PM   #33
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
Fight Club for sure

Like 95% of tom cruises movies.

Ted: Seriously... The funniest movie of all time?! How bout a 2 hour long family guy with a few funny 1 liners.

Taledega Nights: Im a will ferrell fan, but that movie sucked.

Rudy (Just Kidding)
Ted's another one I'd add to mine
Old 12-14-2013, 12:33 AM   #34
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 4259
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

Titanic is one of the most depressing movies I have ever had to sit through. And I've never watched the Twilight crap so I can't really say about them. Other than that I can't say that I ever really despised any movies. I can say I have been disappointed in a few of them.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 01:03 AM   #35
BlakelyH19
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
BlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPit

Lord of the Rings
Twilight
Harry Potter
Star Wars
Star Trek
Anacondas
Austin Powers
Terminator
Old 12-14-2013, 03:19 AM   #36
bravecock524
Nesemiea

Male

CockyCash: 40960
bravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPit

Saturday Night Fever
bravecock524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 09:38 AM   #37
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 5661799
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Never seen fight club, Titanic, or twilight sounds like I picked some right ones not to watch
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 09:57 AM   #38
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 97950
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material

Napoleon Dynamite
This is the End
Pineapple Express
ShutTheSuccop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 10:05 AM   #39
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutTheSuccop View Post
Napoleon Dynamite
This is the End
Pineapple Express
I second 'This is the End' as well. Probably the worst movie I've paid to go see.
Old 12-14-2013, 10:38 AM   #40
TS-45 Gamecock
Earning a Scholly

Male

TS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudly

I am going to go with:

1. Where the wild things are - Hated, hated, hated, hated, this movie. The movie equal to a rectal exam.
2. Anyting with Sandra Bullock. I don't really know why but hate her movies.
3. Twilight - all of them.
4. Lost in Translation.

TS-45 Gamecock is online now   Reply With Quote