CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
TAFC 5 1981
sanford
Spurticus
markymark550
gamecockgal
TheUniversityofSC
MWard
WeStill0wnUSC
garnet_black215
Another A&M aggi (1575)
Predict Clemson 2014 (1358)
Green and Lammons (749)
ACC Wants Helmet Com (731)
Asheville/Spartanbur (512)
2016 - Terrance Davi (411)
2016 - Anthony " (345)
It's Cover Two's bda (299)
Nashville (265)
2016 - Dontye Carrie (231)
Georgia DE Jonathan Taylo
Kane Whitehurst's role in
2015 - Brandon Sandifer
Asheville/Spartanburg eat
Name a Gamecock
Green and Lammons
2015 - Johnny Frasier
Gamecock Showcase Attende
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Shaw Interview: SB Nation

Old 12-14-2013, 11:34 PM   #1
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn
Default Carolina/Manhattan on Tuesday, 12/17

All of you going to the game on Tuesday, Manhattan shot very poorly from the free throw line when we played them in Brooklyn last December. I was at that game and got on them, big time. Everyone please remember the "Can't shoot free throws" chant for when they come out of the locker room and before their first of each set of free throws. On a 2 shot foul the chant is "one more brick" if they miss the first. Their coach will remember old Cockhornleghorn from last year since I sat right behind their bench.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:16 PM   #2
CockyCody
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 381
CockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Carolina/Manhattan on Tuesday, 12/17

We have a basketball team?!
CockyCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:25 PM   #3
roosterdude21
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 317
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyCody View Post
Just on offense
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 07:58 PM   #4
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material

Quote:
Yes, and it's my favorite sport. If you only pull for one sport I wouldn't call you a Gamecock fan.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:14 PM   #5
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 200
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

I will be at the woman's game Wed........ hope to beat the crap out of the tar holes!
Old 12-16-2013, 07:10 AM   #6
Wiz Khalifa
Blue Chip

Male

Wiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudly

Quote:

I know right? Seems like we play one game and then take a week off. Play another, take a week off...Doesnt even feel like our season has started since we keep having these week long breaks between these games.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:36 AM   #7
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockhornleghorn View Post
Yes, and it's my favorite sport. If you only pull for one sport I wouldn't call you a Gamecock fan.
Amen on this...I follow every sport that Carolina plays.
Old 12-16-2013, 12:38 PM   #8
grannycock
Banned

Female

grannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Exactly, I have never figured out these people that pull for one team in football then a totally different team in basketball. That sucks. I will pull for the Gamecocks in all sports, that is what being a Gamecock is. Basketball is also my favorite. Wish I could give you points man.
grannycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 12:57 PM   #9
TwoNotch Dreams
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
TwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervous

Too bad people don't support the basketball team as much as they do the football and baseball team. Most people don't know a single player on the team aside from Bruce or maybe Carrera.

If we actually gave these kids a homecourt advantage, they would actually be able to win for once.
TwoNotch Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 01:10 PM   #10
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoNotch Dreams View Post
Too bad people don't support the basketball team as much as they do the football and baseball team. Most people don't know a single player on the team aside from Bruce or maybe Carrera.

If we actually gave these kids a homecourt advantage, they would actually be able to win for once.
I follow every team at South Carolina. But in all fairness to people, its hard to follow a team that barely gets any sort of media coverage other than an article in the news paper the day after a game.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 01:55 PM   #11
RedSoxGamecock8
South Orange,NJ

Male

CockyCash: 226
RedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudly

I hope Steve Masiello rembers Cockhornleghorn. He stayed on him last year in Brooklyn I think someone even mentioned they could hear the heckaling on the radio broadcast. Masiello seemed to have fun with it though.
Old 12-16-2013, 01:55 PM   #12
TwoNotch Dreams
4-Star

Male

TwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
I follow every team at South Carolina. But in all fairness to people, its hard to follow a team that barely gets any sort of media coverage other than an article in the news paper the day after a game.
That's probably a school problem then. I just think we could be doing a better job. We have one of the best coaches in college basketball.
TwoNotch Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:19 PM   #13
grannycock
Banned

Female

grannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
When we start filling those seats with asses, the press will follow.
grannycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:25 PM   #14
4gamecockfb
Starter

Male

4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

is the game on tv? if so what time and channel?
4gamecockfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 06:59 PM   #15
aftertwobowls
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1782750
aftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4gamecockfb View Post
is the game on tv? if so what time and channel?
No, it's not televised.
aftertwobowls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:00 PM   #16
Spur20001
4-Star

Male

Spur20001 has feathers coming inSpur20001 has feathers coming in

Quote:
Agree.
Spur20001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:55 PM   #17
CockyCody
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 381
CockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocklover View Post
Amen on this...I follow every sport that Carolina plays.
I do pull for us in every sport!! Just seems that we can't ever find 5 guys that know what to do with the darn ball. It seems like forever since we have fielded a team that was competitive. I hope for the best though. Guess that I will be hoping for another year or two!!
CockyCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:02 PM   #18
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxGamecock8 View Post
I hope Steve Masiello rembers Cockhornleghorn. He stayed on him last year in Brooklyn I think someone even mentioned they could hear the heckaling on the radio broadcast. Masiello seemed to have fun with it though.
He did have fun with it - one of the most fun times I've had at a basketball game. Of course, they sold beer in the arena, too. Little does he know that my seats at the CLA are near the visitors' bench.
Old 12-16-2013, 08:04 PM   #19
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

Quote:
I do pull for us in every sport!! Just seems that we can't ever find 5 guys that know what to do with the darn ball. It seems like forever since we have fielded a team that was competitive. I hope for the best though. Guess that I will be hoping for another year or two!!
It has only been 5 years since we won the SEC East (tied) and maybe 7 years since we won the NIT. I want us to be successful more than anything, but we need to give Frank a few years to turn it around. Anything less is unrealistic. In the mean time, the way fans can help speed up the process is to fill the arena and make a lot of noise because that will help Frank recruit.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:19 PM   #20
aftertwobowls
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1782750
aftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot material

Quote:
He did have fun with it - one of the most fun times I've had at a basketball game. Of course, they sold beer in the arena, too. Little does he know that my seats at the CLA are near the visitors' bench.
I got tickets on the floor 3 rows behind the visitors' bench for the game tomorrow.
aftertwobowls is offline   Reply With Quote