CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
IBleedGarnetandBlack
garnet_black215
ccured
Badazcock
b381l
18IsTheMan
GH
NinjaSven
primetimetodd19
Heck of an atmospher (1137)
Kevin Sumlin Thought (1016)
Priority #1: Teach T (945)
Step back from the l (842)
My outside view (756)
Taylor Swift has a m (740)
great pic (736)
99 PROBLEMS... (593)
Talking Season 2014 (356)
More NCAA Stupidity: (354)
Shon Carson at KR
Step back from the ledge
Connor Shaw Browns
Fearless predictions of t
My Observations About USC
What's your take on our a
NCAA Football 14
Shaq Roland
Confused fan here. Why i
2014-15 Premier League se

Old 12-14-2013, 11:40 PM   #1
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Which is more frustrating?

Out of our most recent WTF games, which is the most frustrating:

2013 Tennessee
2012 Florida
2011 Auburn
2010 Kentucky

I'd say 13 UT. We played like crap the first half. Had a little comeback. Only to have a very poor 4th quarter and lose on a last second field goal. It would have put us in a great position for the SEC champ. The fact that it was to a Tennessee team that didn't even go to a bowl makes it worse.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 11:48 PM   #2
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material
Default Re: Which is more frustrating?

A thread like this................
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 11:52 PM   #3
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

2011 Auburn.

Watching Garcia implode on national TV was not fun.
Old 12-14-2013, 11:54 PM   #4
markymark550
Bowl MVP

Male

markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material

For me, in order:
1) 2013 Tennessee
2) 2011 Auburn
These two were games we should have won and winning them means winning the East and going to the SECCG. UT game takes first place since it's still so fresh in the memory.

3) 2010 Kentucky - Lattimore got injured and the team had a hangover after beating Bama. Still a game we should have won.
4) 2012 Florida - To me this game was lost when we lost that huge game to LSU the week before. Plus we were playing at a very highly ranked opponent, so it's not like it was a game that we should have had in the bucket with no worries.

I might consider switching 3 and 4, since losing to UK didn't wind up hurting us with winning the East. Still, this is my initial reaction to the question.

Last edited by markymark550; 12-15-2013 at 12:12 AM.
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 12:00 AM   #5
CockyInSeattle
4-Star

Male

CockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPit

Becoming self-entitled Gator fans.
CockyInSeattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 12:40 AM   #6
uscandy
4-Star

Male

uscandy is sharpening his clawsuscandy is sharpening his clawsuscandy is sharpening his clawsuscandy is sharpening his clawsuscandy is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymark550 View Post
For me, in order:
1) 2013 Tennessee
2) 2011 Auburn
These two were games we should have won and winning them means winning the East and going to the SECCG. UT game takes first place since it's still so fresh in the memory.

3) 2010 Kentucky - Lattimore got injured and the team had a hangover after beating Bama. Still a game we should have won.
4) 2012 Florida - To me this game was lost when we lost that huge game to LSU the week before. Plus we were playing at a very highly ranked opponent, so it's not like it was a game that we should have had in the bucket with no worries.

I might consider switching 3 and 4, since losing to UK didn't wind up hurting us with winning the East. Still, this is my initial reaction to the question.
The beginning of that UK game we sure didn't look like a team suffering from a hangover. We were all over them early and lead 28-10 at halftime. The second half we went into a shell.
uscandy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 12:50 AM   #7
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

CockyCash: 200
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

Navy '84
Old 12-15-2013, 01:04 AM   #8
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyInSeattle View Post
Becoming self-entitled Gator fans.
Better than being expecting to blow it Gamecock fans.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 01:23 AM   #9
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

InletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his comb

AUBURN BECAUSE THEY WERE AT HOME!!!! AND WE BLEW FAT DICK!!!!!!!!
InletCock1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:06 AM   #10
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

So the offseason starts before the bowl game this year.
Old 12-15-2013, 02:08 AM   #11
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by InletCock1989 View Post
WE BLEW FAT DICK!!!!!!!!
Speak for yourself.
Old 12-15-2013, 02:28 AM   #12
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

I gotta go with UT. I called it. On 4th down, we punted and I said that's the game. They will drive down and win with a FG. And they did. 4th and 2 and, we should have gone for it. And SEC title shot was on the line. And out D was looking rough in that quarter. MD 28 could have gotten those yards. Oh well. I'm happy with Cap 1 bowl. That's a hell of a bowl game. GO COCKS.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:07 AM   #13
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACPhilson View Post
I gotta go with UT. I called it. On 4th down, we punted and I said that's the game. They will drive down and win with a FG. And they did. 4th and 2 and, we should have gone for it. And SEC title shot was on the line. And out D was looking rough in that quarter. MD 28 could have gotten those yards. Oh well. I'm happy with Cap 1 bowl. That's a hell of a bowl game. GO COCKS.
It was YOU, Moriarty, with the negative vibes.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 10:58 AM   #14
qcgamecock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

qcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot material

All losses are frustrating as are all threads that dwell on the past and bring up garbage from the past, the jawja game was as frustrating as the ut game this year and cost us just as much! If it was so frustrating then why continue to bring it up, why punish yourself and your fellow GAMECOCK fans, why roll around in self pity instead of moving on and talk about the great mizz win or the dismantling of clemsux? You have to have a little luck to win them all, the ball has to bounce your way a few times, just look at the auburn/jawja game to see the truth in that statement, it took a miracle catch from North for ut to win that game it is over, move on!
qcgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:10 AM   #15
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
2011 Auburn.

Watching Garcia implode on national TV was not fun.
Agree...the whole game...our best chance to beat UA for the first time. Started Connor one week too late.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:22 AM   #16
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by qcgamecock View Post
All losses are frustrating as are all threads that dwell on the past and bring up garbage from the past, the jawja game was as frustrating as the ut game this year and cost us just as much! If it was so frustrating then why continue to bring it up, why punish yourself and your fellow GAMECOCK fans, why roll around in self pity instead of moving on and talk about the great mizz win or the dismantling of clemsux? You have to have a little luck to win them all, the ball has to bounce your way a few times, just look at the auburn/jawja game to see the truth in that statement, it took a miracle catch from North for ut to win that game it is over, move on!
This.

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 12:28 PM   #17
topcock77
Walk On

Male

topcock77 is learning to peck

2013 Tennessee was crushing. Win that game and we are basically in Missouri's spot with a chance to beat Auburn to get to the BCS title game.
topcock77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 01:28 PM   #18
uscgmck
Coming back home, one day

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spur's Addiction View Post
Navy '84
THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 12-15-2013, 01:38 PM   #19
No Curse
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2504
No Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coulwoodwarlord View Post
It's wise ass comments like this that are of no value to this site. If you don't like the thread stay off
No Curse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 01:39 PM   #20
No Curse
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2504
No Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coulwoodwarlord View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACPhilson View Post
I'm with you here
No Curse is offline   Reply With Quote