CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
eaglegolf018
Coulwoodwarlord
ReadR00ster
SAETerrier
HelleraisingCock
JerseyBird
Cockhornleghorn
GamecockStud
bigdog2003
gamecock88
Larenz Bryant update (1695)
Joeckel Transfering (965)
Victor Hampton Arres (831)
UK's Whitlow to tran (685)
2016 - Greg Little (672)
What type of snake i (509)
response from charte (492)
Wu Tang affiliated r (426)
13 Vintage Internet (256)
Attendance next seas (221)
Joeckel Transfering from
**USC vs. The Citadel GAM
boiled peanuts
Kelcy and Vic questioned
Larenz Bryant update?
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Softball takes 2 of 3 at
Victor Hampton Arrested
Steak and eggs
2015 - Clelin Ferrell

Old 12-13-2013, 04:30 PM   #1
SClawman
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
SClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot material
Default Full Jameis Winston police report

This looks legit.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp...inston-Doc.pdf
Old 12-13-2013, 05:06 PM   #2
Cock Kool-Aid
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material
Default Re: Full Jameis Winston police report

I just read the actual victim statement portion... pretty disturbing.
Old 12-13-2013, 05:27 PM   #3
mpilot0705
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 225700
mpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to mpilot0705

This whole thing is messed up....the two "witnesses" were pretty obviously coached as their original statements are virtually identical....by this I mean the wording they use is identical not just the story. I bet a good investigator that wanted the truth could crack one of these two in a few minutes. Another thing that stood out was from my reading of it the DNA on her shorts was actually of blood not other bodily fluids. Finally, the fact they used her story varying as the reason they dismissed it is terrible. In a couple month time period her story changed very little and isn't out of line with how memories are altered normally in the human brain. After reading a good bit of the report there is no doubt in my mind something is up down there in Tallahassee.
Old 12-13-2013, 05:51 PM   #4
Thenardier
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 661
Thenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPit

It doesn't look good for the Police Department.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 03:14 PM   #5
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

CockyCash: 200
InletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervous

Was the girl white?
InletCock1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 03:21 PM   #6
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

InletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervous

Oh so you get raped but get a ride back on a scooter and get dropped off? SMH
Old 12-14-2013, 03:22 PM   #7
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Whoever leaked this is a scumbag who has NO PLACE in a criminal justice position of any kind

Great integrity, Florida
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 03:30 PM   #8
b381l
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
Whoever leaked this is a scumbag who has NO PLACE in a criminal justice position of any kind

Great integrity, Florida
I think by now we're all too familiar with Florida's lack of a legitimate criminal justice system.......but she'll get paid in a couple of years and he'll be happy to settle.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 03:32 PM   #9
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

So the girl was too drunk to stop and couldn't take off her clothes? But after it was over you magically could walk and get on a SCOOTER with two wheels and hold on to someone and be T-totally wasted and stay on? Yeah right!
Old 12-14-2013, 03:57 PM   #10
SC Tag
Casual Basketball Viewer

Male

SC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
I think by now we're all too familiar with Florida's lack of a legitimate criminal justice system.......but she'll get paid in a couple of years and he'll be happy to settle.
She is not going to get paid if she would have timed this better and did it after next years draft she would definitely get paid.

Unfortunately, it resurfaced when he has no money. She might be able to get some money from the Florida police department though.
SC Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 03:57 PM   #11
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 675600
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Quote:
Originally Posted by InletCock1989 View Post
Oh so you get raped but get a ride back on a scooter and get dropped off? SMH
Sounds like she is saying something was put into her drink or she was too drunk to know what was going on.

It's not uncommon for rape victims to go into shock after either. So that doesn't real raise a concern to me.
Old 12-14-2013, 04:04 PM   #12
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

I wish this story and winston would just go away. I don't have time for such negativity. the police should be ashamed.
HeadCockFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:05 PM   #13
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Ohh well, doesn't matter. He'll probably take home the hardware tonight anyways.
Old 12-14-2013, 04:27 PM   #14
me4USC
Blue Chip

Female

me4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot material

Quote:
So the girl was too drunk to stop and couldn't take off her clothes? But after it was over you magically could walk and get on a SCOOTER with two wheels and hold on to someone and be T-totally wasted and stay on? Yeah right!
http://www.usatoday.com/videos/sport...12/11/3991823/

According to the roommate, he and Jameis routinely picked up girls to "run" them together. Also, Jameis drove off on his scooter by himself. The victim also told the roommate to stop, by his own admission, yet she has two sets of DNA in her pants. I couldn't stomach listening to the entire interview, so I stopped once he made it clear that they routinely did this.

There is no doubt in my mind that the girl was raped.

Last edited by me4USC; 12-14-2013 at 04:52 PM.
me4USC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:51 PM   #15
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1214284
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Was the girl white?
Not that it matters but yes she was.
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...insman-photos/
Old 12-14-2013, 05:34 PM   #16
SC Tag
Casual Basketball Viewer

Male

SC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by me4USC View Post
http://www.usatoday.com/videos/sport...12/11/3991823/

According to the roommate, he and Jameis routinely picked up girls to "run" them together. Also, Jameis drove off on his scooter by himself. The victim also told the roommate to stop, by his own admission, yet she has two sets of DNA in her pants. I couldn't stomach listening to the entire interview, so I stopped once he made it clear that they routinely did this.

There is no doubt in my mind that the girl was raped.
Old 12-14-2013, 05:48 PM   #17
DJCatfish
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 4400
DJCatfish is developing his combDJCatfish is developing his combDJCatfish is developing his combDJCatfish is developing his combDJCatfish is developing his combDJCatfish is developing his combDJCatfish is developing his combDJCatfish is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Tag View Post
She is not going to get paid if she would have timed this better and did it after next years draft she would definitely get paid.

Unfortunately, it resurfaced when he has no money. She might be able to get some money from the Florida police department though.
You are confusing criminal prosecution with a civil lawsuit. For example, if I steal your car and drive it off a cliff, the State can prosecute me for grand theft auto. But you also have a private cause of action to sue me for the value of the car I stole from you and destroyed -- which makes sense. This is exactly what happened to O.J. Simpson. He was tried and acquitted in the criminal case, but sued by the families and lost. Keep in mind the burden of proof is generally lower in a civil case (preponderance of the evidence, basically a verbose way of saying more likely than not) as opposed to a criminal case (beyond a reasonable doubt).

The State of Florida has declined to formally prosecute Winston as a criminal.

However, if she wants, she can file a civil lawsuit against him until the statute of limitations runs out. If she waits and sues him after he has an NFL salary, there will be a LOT of pressure on him to settle because he'll want to avoid the public trial, which could include introducing evidence previously undisclosed to the public. Plus his roommate would almost certainly get subpoenaed and might have some very interesting things to say on the stand.
DJCatfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 05:52 PM   #18
me4USC
Blue Chip

Female

me4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot material

The meme doesn't apply to me. Yes, he's good. In fact, before all this came out, he was my favorite starting college QB in the country. I don't follow the Seminoles, either. Neither are they our biggest rival.

Making a joke of this is in poor taste, IMO.

me4USC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 05:55 PM   #19
palmettosc
Recruit

Male

palmettosc is crowing loudlypalmettosc is crowing loudlypalmettosc is crowing loudlypalmettosc is crowing loudlypalmettosc is crowing loudlypalmettosc is crowing loudlypalmettosc is crowing loudlypalmettosc is crowing loudlypalmettosc is crowing loudlypalmettosc is crowing loudlypalmettosc is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJCatfish View Post
You are confusing criminal prosecution with a civil lawsuit. For example, if I steal your car and drive it off a cliff, the State can prosecute me for grand theft auto. But you also have a private cause of action to sue me for the value of the car I stole from you and destroyed -- which makes sense. This is exactly what happened to O.J. Simpson. He was tried and acquitted in the criminal case, but sued by the families and lost. Keep in mind the burden of proof is generally lower in a civil case (preponderance of the evidence, basically a verbose way of saying more likely than not) as opposed to a criminal case (beyond a reasonable doubt).

The State of Florida has declined to formally prosecute Winston as a criminal.

However, if she wants, she can file a civil lawsuit against him until the statute of limitations runs out. If she waits and sues him after he has an NFL salary, there will be a LOT of pressure on him to settle because he'll want to avoid the public trial, which could include introducing evidence previously undisclosed to the public. Plus his roommate would almost certainly get subpoenaed and might have some very interesting things to say on the stand.
Spot on. She's got 3 years to bring suit. What's interesting to me is going to be whether he goes pro or sticks around, he could try to wait it out.
palmettosc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:33 PM   #20
SC Tag
Casual Basketball Viewer

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by me4USC View Post
The meme doesn't apply to me. Yes, he's good. In fact, before all this came out, he was my favorite starting college QB in the country. I don't follow the Seminoles, either. Neither are they our biggest rival.

Making a joke of this is in poor taste, IMO
All I have to say is Brian Banks...

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1...asonable-doubt

Also that meme is awesome your being ridiculous.