CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
WeStillOwnUSC
18IsTheMan
GarnetSwarm1990
robgusc76
eightohhthree
highstick
ccured
TheUSCMike
behindenemylines
SpurProsecutor
Tood Gurley: My hats (4847)
"It just hurts, (3538)
Brandon Wilds (3141)
#24 to ? (2779)
Alan Knott=beast (2504)
Shout out to JT Surr (2409)
Don't underestimate (1780)
The Refs (1514)
AP Poll (1320)
Spurrier's newest vi (1164)
A tribute to the "th
AP Poll
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
2015 - Darius Slayton
"It just hurts, man!
Shon Carson
A UGA fans view of the ga
Don't underestimate Vande
Stadium atmosphere
Worse 1st and goal play:

Old 12-24-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
SECgamecock453
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 15800
SECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to SECgamecock453
Default We play Akron two times in the next four days

December 25th Honolulu, HI
December 28th Columbia, SC

Weird how that worked out. So is that two losses or what? I think they are a decent team right?

SECgamecock453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:04 PM   #2
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn
Default Re: We play Akron two times in the next four days

2 wins
Old 12-24-2013, 05:15 PM   #3
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

This may be the first time two teams played each other back to back in the regular season with the locations beings 5000 miles apart. Think they're on the same plane?
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 08:14 PM   #4
chaostheorysc
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 900
chaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudly

Hell the way this season is going, we'll probably blow them out tomorrow, and they'll come run us off our own court Saturday.
chaostheorysc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 08:56 PM   #5
SC Tag
Casual Basketball Viewer

Male

CockyCash: 500
SC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talons

There are definitely worse teams to have to play back to back.

I'm not complaining
Old 12-24-2013, 10:36 PM   #6
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Akron is pretty good. I think they'll probably win both
Old 12-24-2013, 11:18 PM   #7
chaostheorysc
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 900
chaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockhornleghorn View Post
2 wins
Haha, St. Mary's was a good call, but you better stop while you're ahead.
chaostheorysc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 02:59 AM   #8
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaostheorysc View Post
Haha, St. Mary's was a good call, but you better stop while you're ahead.
LOL, did you notice I didn't call the Boise State game. This team is a work in progress. I've watched a lot of Gamecock basketball in person in my life. Around 500 men's games and probably about 250+ women's games. I'm pretty familiar with the program.
Old 12-28-2013, 11:20 PM   #9
SECgamecock453
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 15800
SECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to SECgamecock453

Quote:
2 wins
Good call!!

SECgamecock453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:52 PM   #10
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECgamecock453 View Post
Good call!!

Thanks; and 2 more this week against Marshall and SC State before we go to Florida.
Old 12-29-2013, 06:31 PM   #11
CockLurker
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 7920
CockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPit

Quote:
LOL, did you notice I didn't call the Boise State game. This team is a work in progress. I've watched a lot of Gamecock basketball in person in my life. Around 500 men's games and probably about 250+ women's games. I'm pretty familiar with the program.
lol this reminds me of a Clemson fan bragging about their overall record in football - I don't care about what happened before I was born. That has exactly zero bearing on the current teams.
CockLurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:39 PM   #12
cockybreeyan
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

we need to finish off the OOC schedule with two W's. Cannot afford a slip-up against Marshall or SC State
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:26 PM   #13
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockLurker View Post
lol this reminds me of a Clemson fan bragging about their overall record in football - I don't care about what happened before I was born. That has exactly zero bearing on the current teams.
Not true; if you've watched a lot of basketball you're going to know a lot more about the sport than someone who hasn't watched much of it. Experience means a lot in your vocation and your avocations.