CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
JerseyBird
GarnetSwarm1990
3MTA3
rosstheboss
spareparts
Spurticus
usc90grad
bigdog2003
MWard
Cunningham wants to (1173)
ESPN article on Clow (775)
Clemson Georgia Game (658)
Fumble party (367)
New Led Zep releases (151)
Dodge NY Auto Show N (146)
Truly Inspiring (133)
2014 garnet and blac (84)
2 tickets for USC vs (8)
Chick Redefines the (0)
2015 - Davon Durant
2016 - Issac Nauta
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
2015 - Jordan Scarlett -
ESPN article on Clowney -
Softball tops Georgia Sou
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
Name a Gamecock
2015 - Kaleb Kim
Bianca Cuevas - 2014 WBB

Old 12-26-2013, 06:21 PM   #21
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default Re: UPS Fails to Deliver Christmas

I still don't have my order. UPS now says tomorrow. Here is the befuddling tracking of what I ordered on 12-21.

December 26, 2013, 4:48 pm, Jacksonville FL US Package arrived at a carrier facility
December 26, 2013, 7:44 am, Chattanooga TN US Package has left the carrier facility
December 24, 2013, 4:54 am, Chattanooga TN US Package arrived at a carrier facility
December 24, 2013, 2:37 am, Knoxville TN US Package has left the carrier facility
December 23, 2013, 10:09 pm, Knoxville TN US Package arrived at a carrier facility
December 23, 2013, 6:45 pm, Lexington KY US Package has left the carrier facility
December 23, 2013, 11:26 am, Lexington KY US Package received by carrier
December 22, 2013, 7:36 am, Lexington KY US Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #22
SwampFox
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 500
SwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot material

Quote:
Here is the befuddling tracking of what I ordered on 12-21.
I have relatives in the region on the KY and TN border who told me about major problems with icy roads that really slowed things down. My order from LL Bean looks to have had no such delays caused by the weather.

12/24/2013 04:22 PM DELIVERED COLUMBIA SC
12/24/2013 06:31 AM OUT FOR DELIVERY WEST COLUMBIA SC
12/23/2013 06:02 PM DESTINATION SCAN WEST COLUMBIA SC
12/23/2013 02:09 PM ARRIVAL SCAN WEST COLUMBIA SC
12/23/2013 04:55 AM DEPARTURE SCAN LAUREL MD
12/22/2013 11:35 AM ARRIVAL SCAN LAUREL MD
12/20/2013 04:22 PM DEPARTURE SCAN FREEPORT ME
12/20/2013 02:53 PM ORIGIN SCAN FREEPORT ME

Scotland Forever

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.u...eum/index.html
SwampFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 11:00 PM   #23
SirBigSpur081290
9th Year Senior

Male

CockyCash: 200
SirBigSpur081290 has earned his spursSirBigSpur081290 has earned his spursSirBigSpur081290 has earned his spursSirBigSpur081290 has earned his spursSirBigSpur081290 has earned his spursSirBigSpur081290 has earned his spurs

I have worked 7 years for UPS with my Dad.. and this year was by far the most we have ever had in the Myrtle Beach area so I could only imagine in a bigger city what the delay could have possibly been.

WE MEASURE OUR COCKS BY THE YARD
SirBigSpur081290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:15 AM   #24
StuckinTN
Durka Durka Durka

Male

CockyCash: 1000500
StuckinTN rules the CockPitStuckinTN rules the CockPitStuckinTN rules the CockPitStuckinTN rules the CockPitStuckinTN rules the CockPitStuckinTN rules the CockPitStuckinTN rules the CockPitStuckinTN rules the CockPitStuckinTN rules the CockPitStuckinTN rules the CockPitStuckinTN rules the CockPit

I work for the Post Office. We deliver a good chunk of UPS volume for them. They've been killing us since Thanksgiving.
Old 12-27-2013, 09:39 AM   #25
cockypirate
captain of this ship

Male

CockyCash: 200
cockypirate has developed his gaff and talonscockypirate has developed his gaff and talonscockypirate has developed his gaff and talonscockypirate has developed his gaff and talonscockypirate has developed his gaff and talonscockypirate has developed his gaff and talonscockypirate has developed his gaff and talonscockypirate has developed his gaff and talonscockypirate has developed his gaff and talonscockypirate has developed his gaff and talonscockypirate has developed his gaff and talons

I ordered something for christmas and it came in a fed ex box but inside the box the stuff was in a ups envelop. I have never seen that before.

Time to nut up or shut up!!
Stay feisty, DIE HARD!!
cockypirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:52 AM   #26
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 35685
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

They both suck..
Old 12-30-2013, 04:40 AM   #27
Tim Taylor
Banned

Male

Tim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPitTim Taylor rules the CockPit

Can't put all of this on UPS and FedEx. People love to wait until the last minute and then a lot of time vendors don't send out a product when they say they have.

I do wonder one thing though. I purchased a product online a few days ago that shipped from Las Vegas and was being handled by DHL. Why the hell did it have to go to Compton for 3 days? Who the hell puts a damn package processing center in the worst city in the entire US? Did no one at DHL look at the census when they were deciding where to put their processing center?

Anyways, it shouldn't take 10 damn days for a package to get from Las Vegas to the Lowcountry. I could have ridden a burro out there and back by now.
Tim Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:45 AM   #28
A. Pilgrim
Walk On

Male

A. Pilgrim has feathers coming inA. Pilgrim has feathers coming inA. Pilgrim has feathers coming in

A client put a package in the mail for me last Monday. it was on my doorstep, via FedEx, on Christmas Eve.
A. Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:38 AM   #29
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1731774588
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Taylor View Post
Can't put all of this on UPS and FedEx. People love to wait until the last minute and then a lot of time vendors don't send out a product when they say they have.

I do wonder one thing though. I purchased a product online a few days ago that shipped from Las Vegas and was being handled by DHL. Why the hell did it have to go to Compton for 3 days? Who the hell puts a damn package processing center in the worst city in the entire US? Did no one at DHL look at the census when they were deciding where to put their processing center?

Anyways, it shouldn't take 10 damn days for a package to get from Las Vegas to the Lowcountry. I could have ridden a burro out there and back by now.
cheap real estate and low property taxes??? just spitballing here...