CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
ertman420
3MTA3
JerseyBird
GarnetSwarm1990
rosstheboss
RGHoskins
spareparts
Ericvol2096
usc90grad
ESPN article on Clow (1105)
Clemson Georgia Game (857)
Mangus now coaching (839)
Can Tennessee get to (617)
Chick Redefines the (377)
2 Crazy things (322)
The Bama series (307)
Spread vs. aTm (294)
Worse Hire Brad Scot (242)
Truly Inspiring (238)
2015 - Davon Durant
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
Worse Hire Brad Scott or
Can Tennessee get to a Bo
ESPN Article on HBC on on
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
2 Crazy things
ESPN article on Clowney -
SEC Network "Take It
Lindy's top 100 for 2010

Old 12-27-2013, 01:43 AM   #1
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
CockyCash: 200
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material
Default Nawthurn Illinois Stayut...

Shut the hell up about your QB winning a Heisman and The Huskies could have gone to a BCS game....You would have been beaten to death...Utah State is cleaning your clock.....Also espn needs to get a grip and quit trying to hype these kind of teams....Sorry Jordan Lynch...you just dropped down in the draft by at least 3 rounds....I feel better now...
Old 12-27-2013, 02:14 AM   #2
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114893542
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Nawthurn Illinois Stayut...

Agreed
Old 12-27-2013, 02:50 AM   #3
GarnetSwarm1990
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
GarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his comb

How the heck they made the orange bowl last year after they lost to Iowa didn't make sense to me either. They are nothing more than a good Mid major team (to borrow a basketball term)
GarnetSwarm1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 03:11 AM   #4
b381l
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

I think a good way to keep these teams out of the BCS is to force them to have a top 60 schedule.....of course, that would keep out most of the ACC too.

b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 03:21 AM   #5
jellafever
BETTER THAN the rest

Male

CockyCash: 1035714
jellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot material

They're above the Mason Dixon line. They're irrelevant when it comes to football.
Old 12-27-2013, 03:30 AM   #6
GarnetSwarm1990
4-Star

Male

GarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellafever View Post
They're above the Mason Dixon line. They're irrelevant when it comes to football.
^^^^ I like it!
GarnetSwarm1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 03:47 AM   #7
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114893542
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellafever View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetSwarm1990 View Post
^^^^ I like it!
Me too!
Old 12-27-2013, 09:57 AM   #8
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 35685
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

The MAC sucks! Lost to a chitty 6-6 Pitt team, and lost to a 7-5 Utah State team that lost their starting QB earlier in the year. I heard all year from those idiots on ESPN how the MAC was underrated. Well, we all know that is BS
Old 12-27-2013, 11:29 AM   #9
GamecockGuardsman
Blue Chip

Male

GamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPit

There is a reason why MAC teams play on Tuesday nights during the regular season
Old 12-27-2013, 11:54 AM   #10
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockGuardsman View Post
There is a reason why MAC teams play on Tuesday nights during the regular season
So we can get more football? I would love for them to add in a Wednesday, and Friday game. Could you imagine the NFL Sun Mon (Thu if you have NFL channel). Then College on Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat? Would be awesome.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 12:01 PM   #11
Cock Kool-Aid
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
So we can get more football? I would love for them to add in a Wednesday, and Friday game. Could you imagine the NFL Sun Mon (Thu if you have NFL channel). Then College on Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat? Would be awesome.
The Mrs. would be pissed.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:23 PM   #12
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
The Mrs. would be pissed.
Only if she isn't a football fan.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 12:39 PM   #13
Cock Kool-Aid
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
Only if she isn't a football fan.
I know plenty of females who are "football fans"... I don't think I know any who would willingly watch football games between random teams every night of the week for half of the year.
Old 12-27-2013, 01:35 PM   #14
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
I know plenty of females who are "football fans"... I don't think I know any who would willingly watch football games between random teams every night of the week for half of the year.
The only reason would be she was some kind of writer or analyst and knowing everything about a sport was her job. Even I am not that interested, there just isn't much else to watch on TV some times. They aren't making a lot of good movies either anymore in my opinion.
ReadR00ster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 04:08 PM   #15
uga dawg
Banned

Male

uga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
They aren't making a lot of good movies either anymore in my opinion.

aint that the fricking truth.
uga dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 05:01 PM   #16
Flameout12
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Dub Gamecock View Post
The MAC sucks! Lost to a chitty 6-6 Pitt team, and lost to a 7-5 Utah State team that lost their starting QB earlier in the year. I heard all year from those idiots on ESPN how the MAC was underrated. Well, we all know that is BS
Bowling Green looked shockingly weak on defense...they almost certainly would go 0-8 in the SEC. And they beat NIU?
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 05:06 PM   #17
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 9505802
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
I think a good way to keep these teams out of the BCS is to force them to have a top 60 schedule.....of course, that would keep out most of the ACC too.

touche'
Old 12-27-2013, 05:12 PM   #18
Jethro Beaver
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 10
Jethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by uga dawg View Post
aint that the fricking truth.
uh two words for ya... ANCHOR.....MAN.

LOL I agree not to many good ones out there.
Jethro Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 12:44 AM   #19
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 35685
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post
Bowling Green looked shockingly weak on defense...they almost certainly would go 0-8 in the SEC. And they beat NIU?
I'm glad they did.. Imagine Baylor vs N. Illinois.... Would have been 87-10
Old 12-28-2013, 11:15 PM   #20
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Dub Gamecock View Post
I'm glad they did.. Imagine Baylor vs N. Illinois.... Would have been 87-10
...Wow....I forgot that game almost happened....That would have been an ugly game for sure...Even though I think Baylor = klempzun as far as team likeness...