CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
sanford
TAFC 5 1981
gamecockgal
Spurticus
garnet_black215
WeStill0wnUSC
75CarolinaFan
rdwylie
MWard
Vic Beasley On Clown (1696)
Another A&M aggi (1424)
Predict Clemson 2014 (1294)
ACC Wants Helmet Com (688)
Green and Lammons (482)
Asheville/Spartanbur (449)
2016 - Terrance Davi (389)
2016 - Anthony " (322)
It's Cover Two's bda (248)
2016 - Dontye Carrie (215)
2015 - Albert Huggins
Nashville
2015 - Brandon Sandifer
Green and Lammons
Georgia Defensive returni
SEC Coaches on the Hot Se
2015 - Johnny Frasier
Another A&M aggie off
Official WWE Thread
Predict Clemson 2014

Old 01-08-2014, 04:34 PM   #1
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material
Default Personal Autocorrect Fails

I was on vacation during the Thanksgiving holidays. One of my bosses, who is a good friend of mine, texted me and wished me a good time and said post pictures. So, I texted him back and said I would try to post pictures when I could.

The problem is, I didn't text the word pictures...I texted my boss the word pu**ies. I got a text back REAL fast with the word "pictures" from him.

Anyone else?

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 04:57 PM   #2
markymark550
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Personal Autocorrect Fails

Yeah, I once sent a text to my wife stating "will be home later than usual...at store getting aa buttfiggers"

Immediately got a phone call with her telling me I better not buy a damn thing. Autocorrect somehow got buttfiggers from batteries. I could understand it if I was trying to type butterfingers, but not batteries.
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 06:28 PM   #3
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 220685
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

I once left the y out .....

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 06:29 PM   #4
LBC
2nd Team All-American

Male

LBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot material

I was with the family driving from Park City back into Salt Lake City to catch an early morning flight and sent a client of mine a text that said...'Really early...headed for Alcohol now'. Somehow it changed 'SLC' to 'Alcohol'...he sent me a text back that simply said...'Have fun and be safe!'
LBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:15 PM   #5
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Not auto correct, but a spelling error on a report had me rolling. The report said the windows had rated shutters for wind protection. The shutters had the 'u' replaced by an 'i'.

I responded that I would need photo verification as that was a most unusual form of rated protection. We had a good laugh.
Old 01-10-2014, 08:17 AM   #6
GamecockSHEP
fatfunnyguy.blogspot.com

Male

CockyCash: 36110
GamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot material

My wife sent me a text saying she wanted to go on a mission trip to Haiti this summer. I said I have no interest in going back to a third world country but you're welcome to go to hell for the mission trip without me.
GamecockSHEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:18 AM   #7
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1731674488
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockSHEP View Post
My wife sent me a text saying she wanted to go on a mission trip to Haiti this summer. I said I have no interest in going back to a third world country but you're welcome to go to hell for the mission trip without me.
Bet that went over well...
Old 01-10-2014, 05:32 PM   #8
Gamecock_Aholic
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot material

A friend of mine got in a wreck once, and I was telling a mutual friend about it. she went to text another friend of ours and said "He slipped his moms cat" instead of "He flipped his moms car."
Gamecock_Aholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 06:40 PM   #9
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

We have this thing called "frocking" which is being chosen to wear the rank and fill the position of a higher rank than you are currently rated. Well, I text my friends, family and coworkers and invited them to watch me get "f*#ked" instead of to get "frocked"

I learn them know there would be refreshments afterwards
Old 01-10-2014, 07:08 PM   #10
USCGAMCKS
Walk On

Male

USCGAMCKS has hatched from the shell

Actually, since you get all the responsibility and headache without the increase in pay...
USCGAMCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:10 PM   #11
GH
Moonocababa

Male

GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Exactly right
GH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:12 PM   #12
USCGAMCKS
Walk On

Male

USCGAMCKS has hatched from the shell

Congrats GH. And thanks for your service.
USCGAMCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:15 PM   #13
GH
Moonocababa

Male

Thanks. And I have been promoted since then.
GH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:54 PM   #14
CockyandProud
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 2450
CockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot material

It wasn't an auto correct issue, but somehow the day of the Florida game, my buddy and I were headed to WB, and I was texting my brother. My buddy hit a bump, and my finger hit something on my phone, and somehow, I still have no idea how, my phone sent a picture of my wife topless to my brother. It was one of those moments where I didn't realize what had happened at first, because it didn't pull the picture up first, it just sent it, but I was trying to get it back. My brother couldn't quit laughing, because that had nothing to do with what we were texting. Fortunately, my wife isn't uptight about stuff like that, and just laughed it off when I told her.
CockyandProud is offline   Reply With Quote