CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
Regalcock
JerseyBird
Gamecocks1137
thumpin big
smoovecock
b381l
markymark550
The Yancey
johnnyb
Constant Updates on (4530)
Garcia vs Clemson To (1390)
Chattanooga upends N (881)
NEW Pics from South (590)
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (439)
Where to watch in Ar (438)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (271)
This Doctor Fell In (217)
Happy Thanksgiving C (174)
Strategy First Steam (104)
2014 Junkanoo Jam **USC W
Palmetto Bowl
Bowl projections
Carolina/Clemson game dre
Rivalry Thoughts and Pred
Name a Gamecock
Alshon - Bose
Constant Updates on Watso
**USC vs. UNC-Asheville G
Coaching Carousel 2014/15

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2014, 12:38 AM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2015 - Russell Ude - California

Quote:
Car trouble prevented DL Russell Ude (6-3 260) of Atlanta from attending Clemson’s spring game Saturday but it has not deterred his enthusiasm for the program. Ude said this was his third attempt to visit and something always seems to prevent the trip.
“I’ve got expired tags on my car so I can’t drive it right now and my mom’s car was having break issues,” he said. “It’s frustrating because I really want to get up there.”
Ude has a lot of offers but is still waiting on one from the Tigers. “I think they might have offered me this weekend if I had gone up,” Ude said. “I just haven’t been able to meet with coach (Marion) Hobby in person. I think they want to confirm a few things, like my size, and talk to me in person.”
Ude has strong interest in Clemson and is placing a lot of importance on his education. “It’s a great school academically and my parents aren’t going to let me go anywhere that doesn’t have a good academic reputation,” he said. “They’re also a great program with a great tradition and they’re graduating six defensive linemen next year, so that’s important.”
Ude thinks a Clemson offer could lead to an offer from USC.
“My coach is good friends with coach (Lorenzo) Ward and they’ve been talking about me,” Ude said. “USC is talking to my coach more than me but I think they’re showing interest. It’s the number one International Business school in the country and they’re known for their defenses.”
Ude plans to visit Southern Cal, UCLA, Cal, Notre Dame, Miami, Boston College and Penn State this summer among others. His offers include Boston College, Cal, Cincinnati, Duke, Georgia Tech, Illinois, Harvard, Louisville, Kentucky, Miami, NC State, Michigan State, Penn State, Oregon, Virginia, Wake Forest and Vanderbilt among others. He does not have a favorite.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...d-to-his-list/

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

247 Bio

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 11-08-2014, 01:03 PM   #2
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Russell Ude

Committed to California.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Closed Thread