CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Regalcock
BiscoCocky
yazoo
StormOfTalons
b381l
robgusc76
The Yancey
Gamecockswag
TheUniversityofSC
GoldenSpur7
I'm not buying the h (2016)
Tanner McEvoy Starti (1321)
SL,UT Gamecocks (1290)
Wow! barely a comme (908)
SHOULD GAMECOCK PLAY (792)
Howdy! - Tailgating (701)
Greetings from ECU F (485)
Nice Article With Ke (462)
Clemson 1st string R (396)
35 Things You Need T (300)
2 back sets
2014 Signee - Darin Small
SHOULD GAMECOCK PLAYERS B
Kentucky 2013 full game v
2015 Commitment - Lorenzo
2015 - Bradrick Shaw
Howdy! - Tailgating quest
New Sign at Williams Bric
OBC banner being added to
Season tickets?

Old 07-21-2013, 02:48 AM   #1
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material
Default College Football Uni Watch 2013

Ahead of our own special uniforms being revealed, I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread to gather the reveals of all available alt and special uniform combos as they pop up.
Old 07-21-2013, 02:48 AM   #2
GH
Moonocababa

Male

GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material
Default Re: College Football Uni Watch 2013

Ole Miss will have Chrome domes for a game this season:

Old 07-21-2013, 02:50 AM   #3
GH
Moonocababa

Male

Kentucky will spot Confederate grey Jerseys and a flat grey helmet as an alt combo with (possibly) blue trousers or trousers the same shade of grey as the helmet.

Old 07-21-2013, 02:54 AM   #4
GH
Moonocababa

Male

Miss State's Stormtrooper look will be a bit silly with the planned helmet. That all maroon look though>>>nice:

Old 07-21-2013, 02:56 AM   #5
GH
Moonocababa

Male

Illinois helmet for the season...that's that shiiiii I don't like...

Old 07-21-2013, 03:01 AM   #6
GH
Moonocababa

Male

The three helmets Memphis will wear this season are all cool....as far as the rest of the uniform...were they always so plain looking? I think it is the font and size that is throwing the look off..not exciting at all...besides the helmets, Mem..is...bleek...

Compare to 2012...I mean last year's duds were fresh...
Old 07-21-2013, 03:05 AM   #7
GH
Moonocababa

Male

You know Western Kentucky, right? They are the team you like to coach in NCAA when you want to build a program from the bottom. Well, these nuckleheads are going to be wearing shiny chrome helmets all year long...

previous look:
Old 07-21-2013, 03:08 AM   #8
MillerTime843
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1135301
MillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot material

Wtf!! When are we getting cool stuff?!? Ughh
MillerTime843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:11 AM   #9
GH
Moonocababa

Male

Of Course half of the pics in this thread may very well end up being Oregon pics so let us get the ball rolling with their new green wing helmet:

Old 07-21-2013, 03:12 AM   #10
Gamecock303
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 95200
Gamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot material

I don't know who I hate more Nike or Adidas...they have both made college sports hard to watch.
Gamecock303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:14 AM   #11
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

CockyCash: 200
Don Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime843 View Post
Sadly, if it were up to the majority of the fans, never, and we would go back to leather helmets.

I really like this thread, GH. As much as we tease each other about grown men caring about fashion and see people say things like, "I don't care if we wear all pink as long as we win," the truth is we do care.

It's nice to see some of the ideas other schools have for changing uniforms.

Eat! Pugnant! Vincere! Removere asinum!
Don Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:16 AM   #12
GH
Moonocababa

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime843 View Post

Old 07-21-2013, 03:20 AM   #13
GH
Moonocababa

Male

LaTech will be wearing patriotic helmets when they face Army on September 28th

Old 07-21-2013, 03:23 AM   #14
GH
Moonocababa

Male

No photo yet, but Alabama football will wear a memorial helmet decal in 2013 for former AD/coach Mal Moore. No other uniform changes.
Old 07-21-2013, 03:27 AM   #15
GH
Moonocababa

Male

All of these belong to Kansas...They all blow like a tornado...

Old 07-21-2013, 03:29 AM   #16
GH
Moonocababa

Male

Neblacska Cornhuskers have some alts:

Old 07-21-2013, 09:33 AM   #17
SR4-AJ1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 9708333
SR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
All of these belong to Kansas...They all blow like a tornado...

That black mate one actually looks pretty good. To bad it won't help them on the field though. Nebraska new uni's are sweet too!!
Old 07-21-2013, 09:41 AM   #18
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

CockyCash: 200
gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
Kentucky will spot Confederate grey Jerseys and a flat grey helmet as an alt combo with (possibly) blue trousers or trousers the same shade of grey as the helmet.

This has potential. I like the matte or flat color helments much more than any chrome ones.
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:47 AM   #19
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Are we really getting special uni's or is it just a rumor?
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:38 AM   #20
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Georgia State's first in FBS

UCLA

Arkansas

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote