CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Gamecocks1137
Order 66
snruter amabon
DTGCOCKS#32
Acockolypse Now
eightohhthree
NineInchSpurs
Gamecock Billy
SwampFox
Winston (4355)
ESPN reporter adding (2193)
For the love of God! (1963)
SOS: No QB controve (1837)
Waldrop injured (1668)
Just read this. (981)
In light of our matc (889)
Sig I'm giving a Daw (866)
How we won the UGA g (805)
Christian Walker cal (533)
Acock's SEC Wrap Up 2014:
2015 Commitment - Mon Den
Clemson requires sex hist
ESPN reporter adding to t
Acock's Wrap Up: Georgia
In light of our matchup w
If this doesn't give you
Davis dinged up again?
Tony Stewart kills Kevin
Winston

Old 01-13-2014, 03:48 PM   #1
BDBrotherton
Carolina Football God

Male

CockyCash: 500
BDBrotherton is sharpening his clawsBDBrotherton is sharpening his clawsBDBrotherton is sharpening his clawsBDBrotherton is sharpening his claws
Default Help Finding Picture

Guys - I am looking for that DJ Swearinger "The Taunt" picture...I have seen it at several games - framed and all that...but I can't find where to buy it

Thanks for the help!
BDBrotherton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:17 PM   #2
Legalman72
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 23008950
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Help Finding Picture

I've not found it, but this one's pretty tayum sweet.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2Ou8XhBU7m...600/000022.JPG

Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:32 PM   #3
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

I am convinced that at the very moment that picture was taken Andre Ellington was not conscious.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:46 PM   #4
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by treys1986 View Post
I am convinced that at the very moment that picture was taken Andre Ellington was not conscious.
Every single Clemson fan that breaths air, along with every single member
of their family, and their dogs and cats are convinced that Ellington was
making a spin move at the exact same time that DJ Cleaned his clock,
and that Ellington was just off balanced, and it made that hit look a lot
more vicious than it actually was.

I've had more than a few Clemson fans tell me they know for FACT that
Ellington got up laughing about it...... I'm convinced that every single Clemson fan
that tells me that is full of CRAP !
Old 01-13-2014, 04:50 PM   #5
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1974
bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material

i bought mine at g&b traditions the day he was there photographing them. you could call the locations (got mine at harbison) and see if they have any left over. I bought an autographed Baltimore the same day that was left over.

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
bryarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:59 PM   #6
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:02 PM   #7
1982Gamecock
Recruit

Male

1982Gamecock is sharpening his claws1982Gamecock is sharpening his claws1982Gamecock is sharpening his claws1982Gamecock is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDBrotherton View Post
Guys - I am looking for that DJ Swearinger "The Taunt" picture...I have seen it at several games - framed and all that...but I can't find where to buy it

Thanks for the help!
I've seen them in the past 2 weeks at Garnet and Black Traditions on Bower Parkway in Columbia. 1-800-537-8072 is their number. Also, Bilo has them framed on St. Andrews Road in Irmo area.
1982Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 06:18 PM   #8
bigduff32
Freshman All-American

Male

CockyCash: 200
bigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his comb

Just save one of hear high quality pics into your phone, and take it to a walgreens and print it off at their photo printer. They have smartphone hookups
Old 01-13-2014, 06:28 PM   #9
taylorssc
Game MVP

Male

taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material

http://www.postandcourier.com/storyi...-121239890.jpg
taylorssc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:06 PM   #10
markp_vip
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post
Every single Clemson fan that breaths air, along with every single member
of their family, and their dogs and cats are convinced that Ellington was
making a spin move at the exact same time that DJ Cleaned his clock,
and that Ellington was just off balanced, and it made that hit look a lot
more vicious than it actually was.

I've had more than a few Clemson fans tell me they know for FACT that
Ellington got up laughing about it...... I'm convinced that every single Clemson fan
that tells me that is full of CRAP !
That's all you had to say.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:13 PM   #11
CCC
Her Modness

Female

CockyCash: 101500
CCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot material

This pic?

Edit: Looks like it's sold out:
http://www.garnetandblacktraditions....C00271/Product

Call G&BT and see when they'll have more.
CCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:40 PM   #12
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

CockyCash: 101194810
GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material

Love the description from the link CCC posted.

Quote:
Here kitty kitty. In this glossy photo, DJ Swearinger stares down Andre Ellington after stopping a run by the Tigers in the 2012 Carolina versus Clemson game.
GamecockMomSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:54 PM   #13
roosterdude21
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 668
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

I never noticed Spurrier in the background before. Even better
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:02 PM   #14
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

I think I like Swags hit better than the taunt.
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:13 PM   #15
86 GradCock
7 Year Plan

Male

CockyCash: 1450
86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly86 GradCock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterdude21 View Post
I never noticed Spurrier in the background before. Even better
Spurrier looks like he is thinking "Now DJ, you are gonna get us a 15 yard penalty. Well, it's ok; we're playing Clemson and it won't matter."
86 GradCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:17 PM   #16
roosterdude21
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 668
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86 GradCock View Post
Spurrier looks like he is thinking "Now DJ, you are gonna get us a 15 yard penalty. Well, it's ok; we're playing Clemson and it won't matter."
Haha I loved a few of those taunts that year by Swag. The pick six and then launching the ball into the stands against Ark was great. Hard for The HBC to be mad at either I guess
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:05 PM   #17
BDBrotherton
Carolina Football God

Male

BDBrotherton is sharpening his clawsBDBrotherton is sharpening his clawsBDBrotherton is sharpening his clawsBDBrotherton is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC View Post
This pic?

Edit: Looks like it's sold out:
http://www.garnetandblacktraditions....C00271/Product

Call G&BT and see when they'll have more.

That is it

Thanks to everyone for the help!!!!!

I got a pretty sweet Gamecock man-cave I have been working on...it is going to look great in there!

BDBrotherton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 02:45 AM   #18
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

We need that attitude on defense this season.
Old 01-14-2014, 06:27 AM   #19
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp_vip View Post
That's all you had to say.
All I've got to say outside the Smack Talk Forum
Old 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM   #20
mitchmac
Walk On

Male

mitchmac has hatched from the shell

I bought an unframed one from http://www.vistaart.com/ a few weeks ago. They also offer a nice framed version.

Now, I'm looking for a way to get it signed by DJ. Anyone have any tips or connections to help me get that done? I want to give it to my son, who's graduating from USC in May.

Would GREATLY appreaciate any help!
mitchmac is offline   Reply With Quote