CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
U-Dub Gamecock
taylorssc
Outland
Latt7more
b381l
WeStillOwnUSC
Grit_And_Steel
gadeneer1986
ReadR00ster
Does South Carolina (1640)
Lorenzo Nunez (1122)
Incoming Class (915)
Rest of the season p (892)
Let us clarify some (736)
Tennessee kickoff an (653)
Tennessee Game Time (646)
Bruce Ellington's Fi (626)
Just thought of some (538)
Is Clowney back toni (509)
2014 Garnet and Black Wor
Peyton Manning breaks Bre
Why is everyone anticipat
Miss St. defense
To ANYONE complaining abo
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
Let us clarify some thing
How do you want Auburn to
Bruce Ellington's First T
Official NHL 2014-2015 Se

Old 01-14-2014, 03:29 PM   #1
IgotGAME
Memorabilia Man

Male

CockyCash: 1400
IgotGAME is developing his combIgotGAME is developing his combIgotGAME is developing his combIgotGAME is developing his combIgotGAME is developing his combIgotGAME is developing his combIgotGAME is developing his combIgotGAME is developing his combIgotGAME is developing his comb
Default So I just heard Clowney is in Florida and..

is obviously training for the draft. Well the interesting news I heard from a reliable source is that Clowney came out and just ran a 40 immediately...cold...and ran a 4.62. After some working out and stretching and warming up...he ran a 4.42.

That's about on par, but a little faster than we heard last summer. I was also told the % (money wise) Bus Cook is taking from him and I see why he chose Bus Cook over Jay-Z.

Take that how you will....but I've been with the same source and Clowney a few times (I have 2 jerseys signed by him because of this, a friend has another). So I know he's with him...a lot.
Old 01-14-2014, 04:04 PM   #2
Woody7687
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
Woody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: So I just heard Clowney is in Florida and..

Wow thats fast!! He is going to shock and awe a lot of people at the combine. They are going to have to re name the combine to the Clowney-bine....
Old 01-14-2014, 04:11 PM   #3
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

and that is with bad wheels..
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:25 PM   #4
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

I haven't seen anyone mention it in a while so I will go ahead and put it out there. Clowney is a freak.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:30 PM   #5
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

CockyCash: 30812298
nicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot material

That guy always seems to have a radar gun pointed at him...
Old 01-14-2014, 04:40 PM   #6
usctiburon03
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 24000
usctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgotGAME View Post
is obviously training for the draft. Well the interesting news I heard from a reliable source is that Clowney came out and just ran a 40 immediately...cold...and ran a 4.62. After some working out and stretching and warming up...he ran a 4.42.

That's about on par, but a little faster than we heard last summer. I was also told the % (money wise) Bus Cook is taking from him and I see why he chose Bus Cook over Jay-Z.

Take that how you will....but I've been with the same source and Clowney a few times (I have 2 jerseys signed by him because of this, a friend has another). So I know he's with him...a lot.
No, no, no. Jay-Z only wants to help young athletes, not take their money. I refuse to believe that Bus Cook is not robbing him blind of all his money. That's what all agents do. At least that is what I was told on another board...
usctiburon03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:38 PM   #7
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 1650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

Freakin freakishly freakish freak.
SC Sandlapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 08:58 PM   #8
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 10000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

Is He still going to have surgery on his feet in the off-season? I hope so. He has been in a lot of pain for a long time.
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 09:06 PM   #9
92Pony
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 588
92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody7687 View Post
Wow thats fast!! He is going to shock and awe a lot of people at the combine. They are going to have to re name the combine to the Clowney-bine....

Can't do that. QBs will be scared to show up.
92Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 09:14 PM   #10
uscGRAD04
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

That's ludicrous-speed.
uscGRAD04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 09:51 PM   #11
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

When a 6-6 274lb DE outruns all the running backs at the combine in the forty, I am going to crack up.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:26 PM   #12
4Runner
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 225
4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb4Runner is developing his comb

I thought he was going to get the bone spurs taken care of now....what gives?
4Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:28 PM   #13
uscfreek88
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 243600
uscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot material

im still skeptic......i just hope he runs the 40 in Indy to prove me wrong
Old 01-14-2014, 10:32 PM   #14
Dizzy01
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
Dizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usctiburon03 View Post
No, no, no. Jay-Z only wants to help young athletes, not take their money. I refuse to believe that Bus Cook is not robbing him blind of all his money. That's what all agents do. At least that is what I was told on another board...
You didn't have to go to another board for that:

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=202670
Dizzy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:01 PM   #15
usctiburon03
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 24000
usctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudly

I think there is about a 2.7% chance he runs at the combine. Too many stories have been passed around about his low 40. Too much to lose at this point if he runs a 4.7.
usctiburon03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:41 AM   #16
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usctiburon03 View Post
I think there is about a 2.7% chance he runs at the combine. Too many stories have been passed around about his low 40. Too much to lose at this point if he runs a 4.7.
He is not going to run a 40 that low.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:41 AM   #17
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

Give him another speeding ticket.
Old 01-15-2014, 02:03 AM   #18
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgotGAME View Post

Sorry, I'm not buying a 4.42.....and there's no way he runs cold without warming up.....that's a great way to pull a muscle.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 02:28 AM   #19
IslandCock
Go! Fight! Win! Kick ASS!

Male

CockyCash: 13701490
IslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Runner View Post
I thought he was going to get the bone spurs taken care of now....what gives?
The last I heard - believe it was from Clowney himself - was that he was NOT having surgery to remove those bone spurs. I'm not sure the change in stance.
IslandCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:42 AM   #20
pitchcock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 29792600
pitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
Sorry, I'm not buying a 4.42.....and there's no way he runs cold without warming up.....that's a great way to pull a muscle.
Got to agree with you, he just didn't look as quick this season as he has in the past.

Plus, why run a 40 without stretching? Tear a hamstring before the combine?
pitchcock is offline   Reply With Quote