CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Gamecock Multimedia

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
spareparts
Spurticus
Acockolypse Now
COCKYTALKIN
Lonnie
BiggerLSUfan
The Yancey
sporkgod50
WeStill0wnUSC
USCBASEBALL1
Gamecocks (-10.5) vs (1026)
Ranking the Opposing (703)
Not a Rival.. (530)
Gamecock Coaches as (506)
help with army insig (393)
NCAA Football 15 (241)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (224)
I'm a grand godfathe (221)
George Miller revisi (170)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (153)
Ranking the Opposing Fanb
Marching band
NCAA Football 15
Section 16
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
2015 - Mon Denson
Good Article for those co
Hello Gamecocks!
Muschamp + fan = win
2014-15 Premier League se

Old 10-12-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
hyoung912
Tater Hater

Male

CockyCash: 200
hyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudlyhyoung912 is crowing loudly
Default gamecock sandstorm

does anyone know where i can get a copy of the version of sandstorm that they play in the stadium? (with the gamecock crow?)
hyoung912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:42 AM   #2
Worm10
Nothing could be finer...

Male

CockyCash: 500
Worm10 is sharpening his clawsWorm10 is sharpening his clawsWorm10 is sharpening his clawsWorm10 is sharpening his clawsWorm10 is sharpening his claws
Default Re: gamecock sandstorm

I would like the mp3 version of the Gamecock edit of Sandstorm as well. Ive looked everywhere.

To hell with Georgia.....

Georgia Southern Eagles

Worm10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:48 AM   #3
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 700
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

I have never found it , i actually would love to have it myself if you find it! Theymay just insert the sound while it plays cause they seem to crow more some times than others!
Old 09-25-2012, 11:55 AM   #4
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Where is the crow during Sandstorm? You mean when they play it before/after it? I've never heard it during the song.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:29 PM   #5
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 700
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Where is the crow during Sandstorm? You mean when they play it before/after it? I've never heard it during the song.
When they play it at them game they blast the crow during the middle of sandstorm at most of the tv timeouts and kickoff's . Now that you know they do pay attention and you will be like cool! When they do it the WB goes crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-25-2012, 01:06 PM   #6
Dio
↓ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ↓

Male

CockyCash: 20000
Dio is crowing loudlyDio is crowing loudlyDio is crowing loudlyDio is crowing loudlyDio is crowing loudlyDio is crowing loudlyDio is crowing loudlyDio is crowing loudlyDio is crowing loudlyDio is crowing loudlyDio is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
@ 1:22

@ :44

Old 07-11-2014, 12:20 AM   #7
CarolinaCJAM
CJAM

Male

CarolinaCJAM is making other chickens nervousCarolinaCJAM is making other chickens nervousCarolinaCJAM is making other chickens nervousCarolinaCJAM is making other chickens nervousCarolinaCJAM is making other chickens nervousCarolinaCJAM is making other chickens nervousCarolinaCJAM is making other chickens nervousCarolinaCJAM is making other chickens nervous

Any updates on this? I would like to have the Gamecock crow version as well.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:26 AM   #8
bigduff32
Freshman All-American

Male

bigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervous

I would imagine that this is an edit that the school did itself... We're probably not going to be able to get that version of it unless somebody with the school can leak it out. which sucks, because i do really like it.

Or, somebody with those skills could always recreate it