CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
FurmanCock
Cockhornleghorn
Master Bedroom
b381l
ConwayGamecock
Gamecocks1137
SanAntonioCock
GamecockUltimate
sanford
Venables to TAMU? (3054)
Clemson fans (2134)
Vegas line moving on (2055)
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (1851)
Phil Kronblut show (1155)
Arkansas... (862)
Women's Soccer Elite (847)
End of the aTm / LSU (840)
Have we been favored (647)
Anyone know what thi (627)
Arkansas...
Clemson fans
2014 Junkanoo Jam **USC W
Women's Soccer Elite Eigh
Place to watch in ATL?
Venables to TAMU?
Vegas line moving on game
Constant Updates on Watso
Turkey Day NFL games
Morris to SMU

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 09:05 PM   #1
Grit_And_Steel
Not The Average Cracker

Male

CockyCash: 200400
Grit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot material
Default Ronnie Martin, father to be.

Congrats to Ronnie Martin, who has found out he will be a father!
Old 01-19-2014, 09:29 PM   #2
GamecockNeal
American Gamecock....

Male

CockyCash: 5445
GamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot material
Default Re: Ronnie Martin, father to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grit_And_Steel View Post
Congrats to Ronnie Martin, who has found out he will be a father!
I never understood congratulating someone on this when its probably pretty likely that it wasnt exactly planned.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:42 PM   #3
HeadCockFan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockNeal View Post
I never understood congratulating someone on this when its probably pretty likely that it wasnt exactly planned.
Assumption.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:44 PM   #4
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Kinda like congratulating someone for an accident?
Old 01-19-2014, 09:45 PM   #5
GamecockNeal
American Gamecock....

Male

CockyCash: 5445
GamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post
Kinda like congratulating someone for an accident?
Yep. Next time you see someone in a fender bender, pull beside them and give them a high five and a congrats.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:52 PM   #6
Grit_And_Steel
Not The Average Cracker

Male

CockyCash: 200400
Grit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot material

Quote:

Ronnie Martin
6 hours ago
I have always said that when its my time....I'm gonna be the best father I can be!! Well guess what? I'm gonna be a dad!! Blessing from the Lord!

con·grat·u·la·tion
kənˌgraCHəˈlāSHən,-ˌgrajə-/Submit
noun
an expression of praise for an achievement or good wishes on a special occasion; the act of congratulating.

I can say with certainty that Ronnie Martin is excited, as was I when I found out I was going to be a father.

Parenthood, planned or not, is special...

Old 01-19-2014, 10:08 PM   #7
roosterdave
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1234
roosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talons

If he didn't have anything to play for before, he does now
Old 01-19-2014, 11:47 PM   #8
4gamecockfb
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterdave View Post
If he didn't have anything to play for before, he does now
Good point.
Old 01-20-2014, 01:33 AM   #9
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

He sounds happy, good for him. Wonder if this has any affect on his football. Certainly bigger than football
Old 01-20-2014, 02:04 AM   #10
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER

Male

CockyCash: 219000
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material

Doesn't make much sense at this point in his life

for willy
Old 01-20-2014, 09:09 AM   #11
scfanz
Game MVP

Male

scfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot material

Its his life and if he's happy about having a baby then that's all that matters. Baby's are indeed special. Congratulations Ronnie.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:24 AM   #12
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 522
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockUltimate View Post
Doesn't make much sense at this point in his life
Old 01-20-2014, 09:41 AM   #13
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 94340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material

Wow congrats to Ronnie, babies are blessings. This should be an amazing motivator for him next season. I'm thankful that he's owning up to it and already has a positive mindset about the relationship he wants to have with the child. Too many people get pregnant too young and choose to kill the baby, I'm glad that's not the case here.

-Abo Swinney, April 23, 2014

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...steve-spurrier
Old 01-20-2014, 09:54 AM   #14
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

So, what should you say when a friend tells you he is going to be a father? "Sorry, dude. You should have practiced safe sex. Hey, just get it aborted."
Old 01-20-2014, 09:58 AM   #15
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 30400
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
So, what should you say when a friend tells you he is going to be a father?

The views expressed in this post are not the actual views of GH
Old 01-20-2014, 10:32 AM   #16
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

Just by simply replying to this post I feel like a creeper.

Why are we talking about a 23 year old's baby to be?
Old 01-20-2014, 10:50 AM   #17
Dizzy01
Game MVP

Male

Dizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot materialDizzy01 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyInGA View Post
Just by simply replying to this post I feel like a creeper.

Why are we talking about a 23 year old's baby to be?
And yet you did it anyway.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:58 AM   #18
Tailfeathers
Starter

CockyCash: 200
Tailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot material

My how things have changed. Proud to be a father, but no job. Breeding and raising aren't the same thing.
Old 01-20-2014, 11:01 AM   #19
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy01 View Post
And yet you did it anyway.
Hence my comment of, "Just by simply replying to this post I feel like a creeper." which clearly indicated that I was fully aware of what I was posting. Thanks, captain.
Old 01-20-2014, 11:04 AM   #20
CockLurker
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 7920
CockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by scfanz View Post
if he's happy about having a baby then that's all that matters
Disagree. Lots of crappy people like having kids....

Also, sorry ronnie :)
Closed Thread