CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
The Yancey
IBleedGarnetandBlack
Spurticus
ZenUSC
ReadR00ster
peterlemon
Cockypantherfan
Kyle76
bcolinc
Nick Chubb (6385)
East Carolina Predic (3187)
A&M on 3rd down (1577)
All of our defensive (1173)
louisville (975)
Spurrier Presser (858)
Uniform thread (777)
Cack's Toast of the (735)
Spurrier: Davis Will (600)
Rankings (573)
Uniform thread
Not a talent issue
Defensive Backfield
Spurrier Presser
2015 - Amonte Caban
Rankings
East Carolina Prediction
3-4 "D" Keep it
All of our defensive play
Brison Williams Out..

Old 01-26-2014, 09:20 PM   #1
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material
Default First play from SOS

There was once a video if Spurriers first play he called here. Anybody have a link?
Old 01-26-2014, 09:45 PM   #2
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit
Default Re: First play from SOS

From the "Fix You" (original version) clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgy7LzUSHUk

At about the 3:15 mark.

Not sure of a stand-alone highlight clip, though.

Pretty sure this is what you're looking for?
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:54 PM   #3
uscGRAD04
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Was that TD pass to Noah Whiteside the very first play or were there a couple runs before that? Also, I don't remember the details of that game, just remember getting to an early lead and it getting close late. Lol we're still doing that.
uscGRAD04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:57 PM   #4
4Runner
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 225
4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous

Good stuff. Thanks for posting.
4Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:05 PM   #5
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 15000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

that's a tearjerker. ty.
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:12 PM   #6
kabercr2
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
kabercr2 is sharpening his clawskabercr2 is sharpening his clawskabercr2 is sharpening his clawskabercr2 is sharpening his clawskabercr2 is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscGRAD04 View Post
Was that TD pass to Noah Whiteside the very first play or were there a couple runs before that? Also, I don't remember the details of that game, just remember getting to an early lead and it getting close late. Lol we're still doing that.
That post to Whiteside was about the third play of the game.
kabercr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:25 PM   #7
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabercr2 View Post
That post to Whiteside was about the third play of the game.
Kinda like UNC this year?

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:48 PM   #8
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER

Male

CockyCash: 219000
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material

Oh goodness, thanks tot hat video I see the age in ol Steve a little bit

for willy
GamecockUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 11:46 PM   #9
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

When Blake was on he was on fire but when he was off he was off
Old 01-26-2014, 11:58 PM   #10
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

PRATER, Matt kickoff 65 yards to the SC0, Syvelle Newton return 24 yards to
the SC24 (BRANHAM, Jeff).
S 1-10 S24 Bobby Wallace rush for 2 yards to the SC26 (HOGUE, Cory).
S 2-8 S26 Blake Mitchell pass complete to Syvelle Newton for 11 yards to the SC37,
1ST DOWN SC (RASHAD, S.).
S 1-10 S37 Bobby Wallace rush for 1 yard to the SC38 (DOUZABLE, Leger).
S 2-9 S38 Blake Mitchell pass complete to Syvelle Newton for 13 yards to the
UCF49, 1ST DOWN SC (NEAL, Johnell).
S 1-10 C49 Blake Mitchell pass complete to Noah Whiteside for 49 yards to the UCF0,
1ST DOWN SC, TOUCHDOWN, clock 12:46.
Josh Brown kick attempt good.

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 02:52 AM   #11
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

There is a throwback.
Old 01-27-2014, 03:52 AM   #12
GapoGamecock51
I Put Threadz 2 Sleep

Male

CockyCash: 24873509
GapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GapoGamecock51 Send a message via Yahoo to GapoGamecock51

Safe to say that He fixed us.

Gapo
Old 01-27-2014, 05:58 AM   #13
cockybreeyan
Bowl MVP

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

At first, I thought you were asking what the first play next year.

I wanna take a guess anyways. I'm thinking that A&M loses the toss, we defer to receive in the second half. We stop A&M after one or two first downs and get the ball back. First play is to MD28 for a 4-6 yard gain. Second play is a play action BOMB to Byrd.
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 11:06 AM   #14
Gamecocks1137
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyInGA View Post

I have watched that video 20 times or more, I still wish someone would make an updated version with every thing that has happened the last 3 years added to it.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 12:16 PM   #15
cockycock10
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1110
cockycock10 is sharpening his clawscockycock10 is sharpening his clawscockycock10 is sharpening his clawscockycock10 is sharpening his clawscockycock10 is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyInGA View Post

that Noah Whiteside play and this year's Shaq Roland play are exactly the same LOL.
cockycock10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 12:25 PM   #16
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Prater...isn't he playing in the super bowl this weekend?

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 12:38 PM   #17
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockycock10 View Post
that Noah Whiteside play and this year's Shaq Roland play are exactly the same LOL.
That's why I posted it about 10 posts ago...

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 12:58 PM   #18
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

CockyCash: 317
Biocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlGAMECOCK View Post
When Blake was on he was on fire but when he was off he was off

Considering our offensive line was about as tough as wet toilet paper...he spent most of his time being hurried.

I wonder what he could have done with a Marcus Lattimore and a good Line...man...I wonder.
Old 01-27-2014, 01:07 PM   #19
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

My best friend Danny and I were in the stands that night. He was talking about how much better we were going to be, and at the exact moment that I said "I don't know, I'm going to try to be patient, it's not as easy as just putting in a new system," Blake hit that bomb.

I said, "well hell, maybe it is that easy."
Old 01-27-2014, 02:45 PM   #20
kidrobinski
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1320
kidrobinski is sharpening his clawskidrobinski is sharpening his clawskidrobinski is sharpening his clawskidrobinski is sharpening his claws

Wow. Had not seen that Fix You video in quite a while.

Thank you Coach Holtz.

Thank you Coach Spurrier.
kidrobinski is offline   Reply With Quote