CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Other Gamecock Sports

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
spareparts
ReadR00ster
markp_vip
snruter amabon
sporkgod50
Gyle41386
Acockolypse Now
4gamecockfb
Lalli25
Spurticus
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (690)
Hope Springs Eternal (628)
Clemson's At It Agai (498)
Byron the bunny...fe (439)
The #AskEmmert Q& (361)
Chico McClatcher- 20 (347)
How to cut the musta (313)
Shameless self promo (239)
One thing I was glad (120)
Peach Bowl name retu (26)
Season Rankings Thread...
Victor Hampton Arrested
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #1
The #AskEmmert Q&A Is
2008 Honda Accord EX-L 4
Larenz Bryant update?
MLB 14: The Show (PS4)
Connor Mitch

Old 01-21-2014, 10:48 AM   #1
scfastpitch
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
scfastpitch is crowing loudlyscfastpitch is crowing loudlyscfastpitch is crowing loudlyscfastpitch is crowing loudlyscfastpitch is crowing loudlyscfastpitch is crowing loudlyscfastpitch is crowing loudlyscfastpitch is crowing loudlyscfastpitch is crowing loudlyscfastpitch is crowing loudlyscfastpitch is crowing loudly
Default Softball recruiting class rankings .

The Studentsports softball site has started ranking softball recruiting classes . Softball recruits are getting younger and younger (even more so than baseball) , and many schools have already completed their recruiting for the class that will enroll in 2015 . USC is finally starting to see some benefits from the new stadium, and making the NCAA last year should help too . They have our class that signed in November and will enroll this fall ranked #23 . For the 2015 class we move up to #16 . I like the upward trend .

http://www.studentsports.com/softbal...classes-2015s/
scfastpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:26 AM   #2
cockyump
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
cockyump has hatched from the shell
Default Re: Softball recruiting class rankings .

I am a national level umpire in girls softball. I am also a Carolina grad (75) and love the gamecocks. I travel to tournaments and showcases around the southeast. The past staff never seemed to be present anywhere, recruiting. But Coach Smith and her staff seem to be omnipresent at these events. I had the chance to talk to several of the coaches in Florida last November and they came across to me as being dedicated to delivering a very high quality team. I have already seen improvement in the past two years and I think we are well on our way to being an SEC upper tier program. I think these rankings reflect that, and it will only get better . Go get 'em Coaches. We're behind you. Go Cocks!!!

cockyump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:48 PM   #3
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 107378315064
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material
Default Re: Softball recruiting class rankings .

Definitely on the rise, we're just in a very tough conference