CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Miguel O'Hara
robert40
behindenemylines
weatheredxtown
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (7329)
Sindarius Thornwell (628)
BREAD (600)
Dress shirt help (412)
Best Child Acting Pe (379)
Grill 225 (Market Pa (255)
Well gameday just go (233)
Chicago ND fan/SEC b (186)
South Carolina @ Aub (176)
Unsung Hero (139)
Chicago ND fan/SEC book i
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #3
Burger Kings angry whoppe
Softball takes final game
BREAD
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
Gamecocks in the Majors/M
boiled peanuts
Happy Birthday, Coach Spu

Old 02-01-2014, 02:34 PM   #1
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Bowl game video

I'm probably really late on this but I just found this video today.

http://youtu.be/Fu0HnVsiNds

A month later, still couldn't be more proud. Here's to many more seasons like this.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 02:39 PM   #2
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material
Default Re: Bowl game video

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
I'm probably really late on this but I just found this video today.

A month later, still couldn't be more proud. Here's to many more seasons like this.
Old 02-01-2014, 02:49 PM   #3
Gamecocks1137
Game MVP

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Awesome video, I miss football so much. It has barely been a month.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:22 PM   #4
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
Awesome video, I miss football so much. It has barely been a month.
Tomorrow is the last game until August. Noooo...
Old 02-01-2014, 09:12 PM   #5
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

SO many good highlights from that game. Skai's amazing first Int. that skipped off of the OL's foot, Connor's TD catch...

And to think this Senior Class has won consecutive bowl games against Nebraska, Michigan and Wisconsin
Old 02-01-2014, 11:00 PM   #6
Cockypantherfan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1627
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Thanks for sharing. Lots of good stuff from that game. Really going to miss Connor's will to win and Clowney. Gonna be a change starting next year.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:17 PM   #7
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
Thanks for sharing. Lots of good stuff from that game. Really going to miss Connor's will to win and Clowney. Gonna be a change starting next year.
I think the big thing Dylan doesn't have is experience. Yeah he beat up on Clemson and threw the winning TD in the Outback bowl but when we was in for the Missouri game, it was kinda rough,

Once he gets experience and gets a slightly brighter spot light in practice, I think he will be successful. I'm not saying he will be the next Connor by any means but he will get the job done. I have confidence in him. Plus the 2 guys behind him are very solid too.
Old 02-01-2014, 11:17 PM   #8
uscsandstorm85
Bowl MVP

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

Spring football is not too far off.
Old 02-01-2014, 11:18 PM   #9
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscsandstorm85 View Post
Spring football is not too far off.
@dariusrucker: 2 times if year for me...........Football Season......... And WAITING for Football Season!!!!
Old 02-02-2014, 01:54 AM   #10
SanAntonioCock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 93606
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Awesome. Love Todd Ellis.

Never forget the "y"
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 10:41 AM   #11
JohnnyB21
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 520
JohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
I think the big thing Dylan doesn't have is experience. Yeah he beat up on Clemson and threw the winning TD in the Outback bowl but when we was in for the Missouri game, it was kinda rough,

Once he gets experience and gets a slightly brighter spot light in practice, I think he will be successful. I'm not saying he will be the next Connor by any means but he will get the job done. I have confidence in him. Plus the 2 guys behind him are very solid too.
Dylan hit quite a few receivers in the hands and they dropped them. That mizzou game was not all on Dylan. The whole team just gained something when Connor was in the game. They knew who their leader was, and next year they will know dylan is the leader.

34-17 29-7 34-13 27-17 31-17

Coming for #6 next season!!!

154-71 in past 5 seasons against Clemson.
JohnnyB21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:49 PM   #12
Gamecocks1137
Game MVP

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB21 View Post
Dylan hit quite a few receivers in the hands and they dropped them. That mizzou game was not all on Dylan. The whole team just gained something when Connor was in the game. They knew who their leader was, and next year they will know dylan is the leader.
I sure hope so, because there will not be a Connor Shaw to bail us out.