CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Captain9Dragons
ccured
RGHoskins
GoldenSpur7
robgusc76
sporkgod50
NJGCfan
MountainCock
Spurrier_Superior_On
b381l
Mangus now coaching (1539)
Can Tennessee get to (1087)
2 Crazy things (661)
ESPN Article on HBC (656)
Chick Redefines the (636)
Spread vs. aTm (598)
Lindy's top 100 for (557)
Worse Hire Brad Scot (550)
The Bama series (456)
Connor Shaw: Atlanta (454)
ESPN Article on HBC on on
Mangus now coaching TEs
Can Tennessee get to a Bo
2016 - Issac Nauta
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
Lindy's top 100 for 2010
2015 - Auden Tate
Connor Shaw: Atlanta, Cle
2016 - Keion Joyner
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM

Old 02-05-2014, 10:56 PM   #1
CockinAthens
Behind enemy lines

Male

CockyCash: 357300
CockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot material
Default Firefighter Ended Up in Handcuffs While Helping Victims at Scene of Serious Accident

Quote:
While responding to a Tuesday night rollover accident in Chula Vista, Calif., a police officer and firefighter got into a dispute over where the fire engine should park. The verbal altercation ended with the uniformed firefighter in handcuffs.

The California Highway Patrol officer reportedly demanded the firefighter move the fire engine off the center divide. He refused and continued to treat the crash victims at the scene.

full story and video
Old 02-06-2014, 12:12 AM   #2
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 397
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Firefighter Ended Up in Handcuffs While Helping Victims at Scene of Serious Accid

Professional courtesy.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:16 AM   #3
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

CockyCash: 26000805
RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to RGHoskins
Default Re: Firefighter Ended Up in Handcuffs While Helping Victims at Scene of Serious Accid

I would certainly hope there is a lot more to this story. I imagine there might be.

- Rick H-

Rest in Peace Jaymie, aka Feistyminx and C- Girl.
RGHoskins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:24 AM   #4
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

CockyCash: 101194811
GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGHoskins View Post
I would certainly hope there is a lot more to this story. I imagine there might be.
Yup.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/24637357/c...at-crash-scene

Quote:
According to officials, the officer told firefighters to move three fire engines from the fast lane, and two complied, but one firefighter refused that request and continued giving aid to the crash victims.
I would think it's reasonable to assume there was danger of further wrecks occurring if the fire truck was not moved to a safer area, which is all the cop was asking. You'd think someone would have complied before the FF was cuffed.
GamecockMomSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:39 AM   #5
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

That cop had best hope that his house never catches on fire.

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:42 AM   #6
Sir Cuss
Blue Chip

Female

CockyCash: 500
Sir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot material

"If you arrest me, I'm spraying you with the hose!"

Sir Cuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:08 AM   #7
markp_vip
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGHoskins View Post
Retaliation for hitting on Ponch's woman at the club the night before.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote