CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
StormOfTalons
b381l
GarnetBlack&Blue
2000grad
JerseyBird
gromweat
Acockolypse Now
Ahmad
WeStill0wnUSC
NinjaSven
Nick Chubb (6385)
Spurrier Presser (2220)
Cack's Toast of the (1736)
Spurrier: Davis Will (1719)
Rankings (1522)
Update: Brison Willi (1374)
3-4 "D" Ke (1361)
Will Devin ever suit (1112)
Over reacting? (538)
New to Cockytalk... (420)
Rankings
Whiskey QB 2014
Nick Chubb
Update: Brison Williams i
Why won't Spurrier implem
No Fun League Strikes Aga
Cack's Toast of the Game:
2015 Commitment - Shameik
All of our defensive play
Uniform thread

Old 02-05-2014, 05:54 PM   #1
IMACOCK
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
IMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot material
Default ACPhilson's Snake resurfaces?

Has it had time to crawl to Florida?

http://screen.yahoo.com/viral-hits/p...232100825.html
IMACOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:12 PM   #2
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

CockyCash: 999762
bigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot material
Default Re: ACPhilson's Snake resurfaces?

Bobby Hill decided not to go into propane, I bet Hank is not happy.

bigdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:14 PM   #3
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

CockyCash: 101194810
GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material

If those things make their way to SC, I'm moving!
GamecockMomSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:20 PM   #4
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

CockyCash: 26000805
RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to RGHoskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog2003 View Post
Bobby Hill decided not to go into propane, I bet Hank is not happy.

- Rick H-

Rest in Peace Jaymie, aka Feistyminx and C- Girl.
RGHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:20 PM   #5
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

bigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockMomSC View Post
If those things make their way to SC, I'm moving!
I almost bought one at the last reptile show, but decided to get some a little smaller.

Old 02-05-2014, 07:33 PM   #6
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

CockyCash: 101194810
GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog2003 View Post
I almost bought one at the last reptile show, but decided to get some a little smaller.
You seem like a responsible reptile owner. I'm more concerned with those suckers crawling up from Florida and breeding here in the wild. I feel better every time we get a good snow/freeze. lol...
GamecockMomSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:49 PM   #7
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

Quote:
You seem like a responsible reptile owner. I'm more concerned with those suckers crawling up from Florida and breeding here in the wild. I feel better every time we get a good snow/freeze. lol...
Yeah, the are crazy in the southern part of Florida and seem to be adapting fast to the weather further north. I have helped catch some big snakes, and I wouldn't want to come face to face with a 18 foot long burmese python in the wild.

Old 02-05-2014, 09:21 PM   #8
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Quote:
Seriously doubt we'll ever see them in this part of the country. The
Everglades in South Florida is very close to their natural habitat in South
America. They may adapt to the "occasional" cold(ish) winters down there,
and seem to have done that successfully over the past decade, but they
are not found too far north of the everglades area of Florida now.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:30 PM   #9
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

SC Animal Control went down to take a look at it.

They reported it's just 3 ft garter snake, nothing to worry about.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:08 PM   #10
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post
Seriously doubt we'll ever see them in this part of the country. The
Everglades in South Florida is very close to their natural habitat in South
America. They may adapt to the "occasional" cold(ish) winters down there,
and seem to have done that successfully over the past decade, but they
are not found too far north of the everglades area of Florida now.
They did do a study in the low country to see if they could survive a winter, but I don't remember what the findings were.

Old 02-06-2014, 01:00 PM   #11
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

I sent the snake to ClemPson, but it felt sorry for them, since they have lost so many games to USC, so it hopped a south bound train to Florida to wreak havoc on them some. I did lie to however. See, it wanted to come back to Columbia, but I told him Clowney was still here and staying for his SR Season. He got scared and left.