CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
kingofnerf
4Runner
robgusc76
gamecockgal
Storm Of Spurs
ReadR00ster
QCB
CBS: SOS to Florida? (3186)
Juco QBs? (1173)
SDS grades the Furma (911)
we can STILL win the (905)
Auburn/USC point spr (783)
How do you want Aubu (676)
Whenever I Get Depre (658)
If the Head Ball Coa (514)
Mike Davis Stiff Arm (328)
When did it change ? (245)
CBS: SOS to Florida?
Shamiek Sheppard (2014 Pr
If the Head Ball Coach re
Juco QBs?
Auburn/USC point spread
Cann tipping plays?
Williams and Mitch
How do you want Auburn to
we can STILL win the east
Just started playing &quo

Old 02-18-2014, 12:33 PM   #1
Woody7687
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
Woody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Nkemdiche Ole Miss FB players arrested

Looks like Ole Miss is handling the off season splendidly...

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/i...ryant-arrested
Old 02-18-2014, 12:42 PM   #2
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material
Default Re: Nkemdiche Ole Miss FB players arrested

Been a good offseason so far.
Old 02-18-2014, 01:05 PM   #3
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 225747
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Great Fulmer Cup race this year.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 01:28 PM   #4
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 500
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Getting a little out of hand on your 21st B-day?? That's a run the stadium steps til you puke sort of offense IMHO.

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 03:48 PM   #5
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Is this a shock?
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 03:58 PM   #6
Mechanical Cock
Blue Chip

Male

Mechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudly

Being a 5'10" 150lb guy on my 21st no one notices how sloppy i got. To small to call the cops on.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:11 AM   #7
RockRocks787
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1510
RockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to RockRocks787

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-foo...mplaint-021814

According to that article, Robert Nkemdiche is involved as well.

RockRocks787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 10:52 AM   #8
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 436
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

From what I read in the police report, the Nkemdiche brothers shouldn't be playing football this season. I'll be surprised after all is said and done if they're even retained on the team. That's some pretty messed up stuff.
Old 02-19-2014, 11:10 AM   #9
palmettosc
hypnotoad

Male

CockyCash: 1200
palmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
From what I read in the police report, the Nkemdiche brothers shouldn't be playing football this season. I'll be surprised after all is said and done if they're even retained on the team. That's some pretty messed up stuff.
You read a complaint that was filed from one side. You did not read a police report objectively reporting what they saw.
palmettosc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 12:23 PM   #10
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

How in the world were they not arrested for assault?

Oh yeah, football.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:04 PM   #11
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

CockyCash: 999762
bigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
There is no way Freeze will kick either of them off the team. He has to much tied up in Robert Nkemdiche.

bigdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:13 PM   #12
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

People, that report was from February 2013. It's water under the bridge at this point with regards to football.

What this lawsuit is about is the two brothers pending NFL paydays. Some drunk smart mouth frat boy was running his mouth at a party, got smacked and now wants to be paid for being a dumb@$$.

Old 02-19-2014, 01:42 PM   #13
palmettosc
hypnotoad

Male

palmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
People, that report was from February 2013. It's water under the bridge at this point with regards to football.

What this lawsuit is about is the two brothers pending NFL paydays. Some drunk smart mouth frat boy was running his mouth at a party, got smacked and now wants to be paid for being a dumb@$$.
You didn't even read the complaint.
Old 02-19-2014, 02:25 PM   #14
Lonnie
Band

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmettosc View Post
You didn't even read the complaint.
Yes, I did. Regardless of what lawyers say, people RARELY get punched in the head for no reason.

Riddle me this. Why does it take a year to file a lawsuit of minimal complexity, like this one. It doesn't. They were simply waiting to see if Denzel declared for the 2014 draft so they could adjust their damages before they filed.

Old 02-19-2014, 02:59 PM   #15
palmettosc
hypnotoad

Male

Quote:
Yes, I did. Regardless of what lawyers say, people RARELY get punched in the head for no reason.

Riddle me this. Why does it take a year to file a lawsuit of minimal complexity, like this one?
Why wouldn't they wait until he had the money if they're doing what you're implying?
Old 02-19-2014, 03:09 PM   #16
Lonnie
Band

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmettosc View Post
Why wouldn't they wait until he had the money if they're doing what you're implying?
Statue of limitations. In MIssissippi, it's 1 year for assault and battery, 3 years for personal injury. Since a good portion of this case hinges on the Assault and battery, they had to file now.

http://research.lawyers.com/mississi...mitations.html

Old 02-19-2014, 03:11 PM   #17
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Kicking an unconscious person laying on the ground over and over is beyond punching someone who running their mouth. Along with his friend jumping on top of him to protect him and then beating that guy too.
Old 02-19-2014, 03:11 PM   #18
rioninusc
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:

Riddle me this. Why does it take a year to file a lawsuit of minimal complexity, like this one. It doesn't. They were simply waiting to see if Denzel declared for the 2014 draft so they could adjust their damages before they filed.

First mistake is the coming from behind statement. How is he going to prove it wasn't John Doe #1-5 that knocked him out. Also obviously this guy did something to provoke the defendents. Best thing I learned is to never f with anyone, and obviously this guy did. You reap what you sew. Hope this guy recover's and understand he isn't the king and live life normally. I bet first case will be after the football season, at that time one of the John Doe #1-5 will say they hit him not Denzel. They will also say that Kimdiche brothers were on the side laughing the whole time. They will get the case dropped, and play another year at Ole Miss while this guy will have pain issues the rest of his life.

Edit.
DANG MAN I didn't see the paragraph before the paper... a year after the incident. HAHA this has "I want yo Money" all over it. If this guy is in that much pain he would of filed it after the incident. Dang this world is a POS everyone sewing left and right for idiotic reasons. He could of sewed the School last year for probably more, and won if he would of played the cards right. Guarantee you that "I'm going to kill that Mother F'er was directed at the plaintiff", and he did something, or took something of Denzel. Take a beating, have friend there to make sure you don't die, and sew for a hefty sum afterwards.

Last edited by rioninusc; 02-19-2014 at 03:25 PM.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 03:27 PM   #19
Lonnie
Band

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
First mistake is the coming from behind statement. How is he going to prove it wasn't John Doe #1-5 that knocked him out.
Other witnesses.

It's going to come out that the guy that's suing, dropped the N word somewhere in all of this. Take it to the bank.

Old 02-19-2014, 04:47 PM   #20
Woody7687
4-Star

Male

Woody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Other witnesses.

It's going to come out that the guy that's suing, dropped the N word somewhere in all of this. Take it to the bank.
It always does, like with the Marcus Smart thing. Its like the media and PC types only believe that this has to be the reason for a thing like this to happen. Its like they blame the white person as soon as something like this breaks. Yeah it was filed a year later but if the Nkemdiche brothers did this then they deserve a just punishment, whether its a year later or not.