CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
RGHoskins
Gamecocks1137
ReadR00ster
taylorssc
El Cid Ranger
kingofnerf
markymark550
Captain9Dragons
ColaCock
Fight, win, kick a-- (1163)
SC vs Auburn -- Play (935)
The Gator Bowl wants (906)
CFN prediction for a (885)
Why I'm hopeful abou (844)
USC will upset Aubur (748)
A simple defensive l (712)
What happened to thi (665)
Ranking Top HC jobs (481)
In-state QB talent (471)
Cann tipping plays?
Fight, win, kick a-- addi
Holiday desserts
The Gator Bowl wants us!
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me
Why is everyone anticipat
BA ranks recruiting class
A simple defensive line &
USC will upset Auburn; Wh
Thoughts on the basketbal

Old 02-28-2014, 08:38 AM   #1
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK
Default congratulations wbb

Sec regular season champs. Congrats to coach Staley and the team.
Old 02-28-2014, 10:01 AM   #2
OldPat
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
OldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot material
Default Re: congratulations wbb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlGAMECOCK View Post
Sec regular season champs. Congrats to coach Staley and the team.
Second!
OldPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 10:04 AM   #3
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

CockyCash: 200
behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

THIS.IS.AWESOME!

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 10:09 AM   #4
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

They kicked ass and took names! I hope they go far in the tournament!

Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 10:11 AM   #5
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Never been a big fan of Women's basketball on any level, but I have kept up
with our basketball team the past 3-4 seasons in scores and updates. I
watch "bits and pieces" of our Women's team play when they are on TV, but
until the Gamecocks played LSU last weekend, I admit honestly that I have
never watched a women's basketball game from start to finish in my life.

After watching the complete game last week where the Gamecocks took care
of LSU on their home court, I have been following Coach Staley's team very
closely this past week, and last night, got very frustrated at the video link
on the computer because it kept going in and out, and I missed several
minutes of the game last night in the second half

For me to watch a COMPLETE women's game, and to get pissed when parts
of it were frozen out by the online video says a lot for what this team is doing
right now.

Really happy for Coach Staley and the Girls and what they have accomplished
in the past couple of years. I really think this team has a legit shot to make
a run at a national title this season. Very impressed with the balance of inside
and perimeter scoring from the lady Gamecocks. Hope the post season is
as successful as the regular season has been. Regardless of how far they
go in the post season, They are all champions and represent the program
with class and talent.

Congrats ladies, and good luck going forward.

Old 02-28-2014, 10:23 AM   #6
WayzUp
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1200
WayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to WayzUp

Old 02-28-2014, 10:55 AM   #7
markymark550
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material

Congrats to the Lady Gamecocks!
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 11:08 AM   #8
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

Looking back 5-6 years ago at the state of our WBB program, who would ever have thought that another team besides Tennessee, much less USC, would be SEC champs and in the National Title discussion?! This is unreal! To secure the regular season title in front of 12,500 fans must have been a really special moment for all involved.

Old 02-28-2014, 03:54 PM   #9
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 436
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Coach Staley said it perfectly last night saying that the team used to be the doormats of the SEC, and how great it felt to finally win the Conference title on the home court.

I'd agree because she has worked so dmn hard recruiting and competing with the established conference powerhouse Lady Vols.
Old 02-28-2014, 04:38 PM   #10
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
Coach Staley said it perfectly last night saying that the team used to be the doormats of the SEC, and how great it felt to finally win the Conference title on the home court.

I'd agree because she has worked so dmn hard recruiting and competing with the established conference powerhouse Lady Vols.
If A'ja wasn't 100% for us when she got there, she was after this.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 04:51 PM   #11
markp_vip
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Great job ladies! Now let's keep this thing rolling into the post season!
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 04:51 PM   #12
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayzUp View Post
Pretty cool and different trophy
Old 02-28-2014, 05:43 PM   #13
cockypoppy068
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 665
cockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot material

Congrats to the Lady Gamecocks!

THAT"S ANOTHER CAROLINA.. FIRST DOWN......
cockypoppy068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 06:01 PM   #14
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

AMAZING JOB!

Now BEAT TENNESSEE!!!!
ReadR00ster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 09:44 PM   #15
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockholio View Post
Looking back 5-6 years ago at the state of our WBB program, who would ever have thought that another team besides Tennessee, much less USC, would be SEC champs and in the National Title discussion?! This is unreal! To secure the regular season title in front of 12,500 fans must have been a really special moment for all involved.

I have to honestly say that I've expected this ever since we hired Dawn Staley. You ain't seen nothing, yet!
Old 02-28-2014, 11:57 PM   #16
gAmkok
Eh.

Male

gAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPitgAmkok rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockhornleghorn View Post
I have to honestly say that I've expected this ever since we hired Dawn Staley. You ain't seen nothing, yet!
This applies for me as well. The team is only getting better and is still quite young. Coach Staley has set this program up for success years into the future.
gAmkok is offline   Reply With Quote